Author Topic: Ask Rubystars  (Read 242508 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ask Rubystars
« Reply #225 on: June 16, 2010, 10:15:41 AM »
ah that's okay.i am always following the christian dogma of forgiving.

Good you admit that you're not Jewish.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #226 on: June 16, 2010, 02:36:28 PM »
::)

Sorry to interrupt your thread, Ruby.
I just rolled my eyes when I read Ben's response.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #227 on: June 16, 2010, 02:41:49 PM »
Where's "Ask Bullcat3"?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #228 on: June 16, 2010, 06:42:21 PM »

Yeah well I laughed when I saw that because it was really ridiculous.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #229 on: June 16, 2010, 07:16:25 PM »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #230 on: June 16, 2010, 07:17:20 PM »

Yeah well I laughed when I saw that because it was really ridiculous.
Yep.  It was.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #231 on: June 19, 2010, 08:24:22 PM »
=/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #232 on: June 20, 2010, 12:15:48 AM »

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #234 on: June 20, 2010, 12:30:36 AM »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #235 on: June 20, 2010, 12:33:24 AM »
=/

=-)

Why are you happy?

It's less stressful than being unhappy.

But why so happy?

Maybe your father/mother is cheating on your mother/father at the moment?
Maybe your kittens are dying at the moment?
Maybe millions of trillions of [censored] are being wiped off by other [censored] in Africa at the moment?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #236 on: June 20, 2010, 12:40:19 AM »
=/

=-)

Why are you happy?

But why so happy?

Maybe millions of trillions of schvartzas are being wiped off by other schvartzas in Africa at the moment?

Unhappy Face
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #237 on: June 20, 2010, 01:29:31 AM »
=/

=-)

Why are you happy?

But why so happy?

schvartzas in Africa at the moment?
w3hy it is matter? they could wipe them all i will not shred a tear.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #238 on: June 20, 2010, 04:21:14 AM »
But why so happy?

No.

Maybe millions of trillions of schvartzas are being wiped off by other schvartzas in Africa at the moment?

I know there are a lot of them, but I doubt there are trillions. Sometimes it seems like it.

They kill each other and even eat each other all the time in Apefrica.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #239 on: June 20, 2010, 04:43:51 AM »

They kill each other and even eat each other all the time in Apefrica.

and why i need to care about them.they should manage their own problems.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #240 on: June 20, 2010, 04:53:06 AM »

They are responsible for their own societies, yes. It would be good if someone could put a stop to the horrible violence but blacks don't act like other people. Nothing ever seems to be able to change their behavior short of a miracle.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #241 on: June 20, 2010, 04:58:13 AM »

They are responsible for their own societies, yes. It would be good if someone could put a stop to the horrible violence but blacks don't act like other people. Nothing ever seems to be able to change their behavior short of a miracle.
what do you think we should done to the africans>i am in the opinion we should nuke several african cities like tripoli and nairobi to teach them a lesson.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #242 on: June 20, 2010, 05:20:09 AM »

what do you think we should done to the africans>i am in the opinion we should nuke several african cities like tripoli and nairobi to teach them a lesson.

That would be genocide, and against international law. Besides, they never learn anything anyway, so teaching them a lesson would be useless. I think what we should do is cut off governmental foreign aid to those countries and let them sort it out among themselves.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #243 on: June 20, 2010, 06:34:07 AM »

That would be genocide, and against international law. Besides, they never learn anything anyway, so teaching them a lesson would be useless. I think what we should do is cut off governmental foreign aid to those countries and let them sort it out among themselves.
why do you praising the united nation's international law?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #244 on: June 20, 2010, 12:45:17 PM »

I hate the United nations, but that's one rule I think every country should abide by, no genocide.

Anyway I was thinking earlier about what you were talking about, concerning eugenics. I forgot to mention to you that even two parents with no disease in their genes can still have a child with a genetic disease. Many of them pop up as random mutations. Progeria (a rapid aging disease that makes children die of old age), Down syndrome, some forms of dwarfism, Prader-Willi, Angelman syndrome, and many, many more diseases happen as random mutations. You could have two parents with theoretically perfect genes and they could still have a child with any of these genetic diseases.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #245 on: June 20, 2010, 12:51:51 PM »

I hate the United nations, but that's one rule I think every country should abide by, no genocide.

Anyway I was thinking earlier about what you were talking about, concerning eugenics. I forgot to mention to you that even two parents with no disease in their genes can still have a child with a genetic disease. Many of them pop up as random mutations. Progeria (a rapid aging disease that makes children die of old age), Down syndrome, some forms of dwarfism, Prader-Willi, Angelman syndrome, and many, many more diseases happen as random mutations. You could have two parents with theoretically perfect genes and they could still have a child with any of these genetic diseases.
true,and this is a regular part of natural selection.only one mutation in a million will proveworthy for the human race.this is why we need to alter purselves genetically.to save us from this mutations.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #246 on: June 20, 2010, 01:04:19 PM »
[quote author=true,and this is a regular part of natural selection.only one mutation in a million will proveworthy for the human race.this is why we need to alter purselves genetically.to save us from this mutations.

I think you misunderstand. There's nothing you can do to prevent these random mutations. They will crop up even if both parents had perfect genes, even if they were altered genetically, random mutations would crop up which deleted or duplicated chromosomes and cause diseases.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #247 on: June 20, 2010, 01:08:22 PM »
[quote author=true,and this is a regular part of natural selection.only one mutation in a million will proveworthy for the human race.this is why we need to alter purselves genetically.to save us from this mutations.

I think you misunderstand. There's nothing you can do to prevent these random mutations. They will crop up even if both parents had perfect genes, even if they were altered genetically, random mutations would crop up which deleted or duplicated chromosomes and cause diseases.
i was talked about erasing this mutation trough genetical cures and causing benfical mutations.this will probably be a harmless way oftreatment inthe future.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #248 on: June 20, 2010, 01:13:24 PM »
Once someone has a mutation you can't really just go in and erase it after the fact. It's in every cell of their body (or a portion of the cells in mosacism). I'm not sure how you could undo something like Down syndrome when it affects the facial feature development, muscle tone, heart development, brain development, etc.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #249 on: June 20, 2010, 02:03:00 PM »
Once someone has a mutation you can't really just go in and erase it after the fact. It's in every cell of their body (or a portion of the cells in mosacism). I'm not sure how you could undo something like Down syndrome when it affects the facial feature development, muscle tone, heart development, brain development, etc.
we will need to wait for the technology.but scientist said that wee coulderase this syndromes in the next fifty years.