Author Topic: Ask Rubystars  (Read 242562 times)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: Ask Rubystars
« Reply #275 on: June 22, 2010, 12:23:46 PM »
I like science fiction and fantasy but I've read other types of books too. I liked the Earth's Children series by Jean Auel although some parts of it I didn't like.
oh.which janer it belongs?
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #276 on: June 22, 2010, 01:40:28 PM »
I like science fiction and fantasy but I've read other types of books too. I liked the Earth's Children series by Jean Auel although some parts of it I didn't like.

If you mean genre then probably historical fiction or fantasy. Not quite sure how to classify that one.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #277 on: June 22, 2010, 02:02:58 PM »

If you mean genre then probably historical fiction or fantasy. Not quite sure how to classify that one.
oh,historical fiction is also a very good genre (thanx for the correction).i didn't read any books that belong to tha genre unfortunately.maybe in the near future.do you like alternate history?
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #278 on: June 22, 2010, 03:07:05 PM »
I think I might like it but I haven't really read any books in that genre.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #279 on: June 22, 2010, 04:25:03 PM »
Hi Rubystars,

which of the Dune novels do you like best ? Did you read other Herbert's novel's ?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #280 on: June 22, 2010, 10:39:58 PM »
Hi Rubystars,

which of the Dune novels do you like best ? Did you read other Herbert's novel's ?

I like the first one the best. It was great how Jessica defied the Bene Gesserit and Mohiam despite her training not to fall in love, conceiving Paul out of love for her Duke Leto when she was ordered only to have daughters. It's heartbreaking how he never actually marries her but she remains just a concubine.

I liked the test of being human being able to override your basic instincts, to go against what your instincts tell you to do and consciously choose your actions, such as when Paul was being tested with the gom jabbar and would not remove his hand from the nerve induction box.

There was so much fit into just that first novel, I dont' know how Frank Herbert fit it all in. So many fascinating ideas. I mean he hit on everything, questioning authority, how people are manipulated through religious and political leaders, planetology, human potential, etc.

I read all of the Dune novels but not his other books.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #281 on: June 23, 2010, 01:08:30 AM »
How about L. Ron Hubbard?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #282 on: June 23, 2010, 05:21:38 AM »
do you like steven king?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #283 on: June 23, 2010, 08:56:31 AM »
How about L. Ron Hubbard?

I haven't ever read any of his sci fi books so I can't personally comment on their quality, but I've heard other people say they're not very good. I don't know if I could forget how evil he was as a person anyway.

do you like steven king?

I've read some of it but it's been so long ago I don't remember much of it. I liked Cycle of the Werewolf.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 09:26:53 AM by Rubystars »

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #284 on: June 27, 2010, 01:01:51 AM »
The dumbest and smartest political figure in America?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #285 on: June 27, 2010, 01:07:27 AM »
The dumbest and smartest political figure in America?

The dumbest is tied between Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich. The smartest, gosh that's a hard one! I don't know if I've run across one of those in politics yet.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #286 on: June 27, 2010, 01:15:19 AM »
Rand Paul seems smarter than his father. Also, Obama and Clinton are of the best deciever of modern American history.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #287 on: June 27, 2010, 07:51:20 AM »
Dear Rubystars who do you think was the history prime minister of Israel's 62 year history?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #288 on: June 27, 2010, 08:16:23 AM »
Rand Paul seems smarter than his father. Also, Obama and Clinton are of the best deciever of modern American history.

You know what's funny is that people actually fell for Clinton when he said he was a new democrat.

Dear Rubystars who do you think was the history prime minister of Israel's 62 year history?

I'm not really sure. That would be a good question to ask Chaim, who was the worst and who was the best.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #289 on: June 28, 2010, 12:30:44 AM »

You know what's funny is that people actually fell for Clinton when he said he was a new democrat.

:::D :::D :::D

Some people even fell for his Clintonesque-style "apology"!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #290 on: June 28, 2010, 08:49:22 AM »
Yes some liberal woman got very angry with me when I said he was lying about the apology.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #291 on: June 28, 2010, 02:38:19 PM »
Hi Rubystars,

Do you know why West Virginia has an image of a country of inbred hillbillies ?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #292 on: June 28, 2010, 03:14:03 PM »
Hi Rubystars,

Do you know why West Virginia has an image of a country of inbred hillbillies ?

I'm not particularly familiar with the area but I did know someone from there who fit the stereotype. However I'd rather be around a bunch of hillbillies than a bunch of self-styled "progressive" "intellectuals".

The hillbilly image has a grain of truth to it in some cases, but by and large it's a way to slander sincere Christians and American patriots of southern heritage.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #293 on: June 28, 2010, 03:17:55 PM »
And also regarding WV, why do they elect democrats for governor and for the senate ? Doesn't WV belong to the bible belt ?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #294 on: June 28, 2010, 03:23:26 PM »
And also regarding WV, why do they elect democrats for governor and for the senate ? Doesn't WV belong to the bible belt ?

It's really strange, you would think they would be a republican area. I really don't know.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #295 on: June 28, 2010, 04:50:29 PM »
West Virginia was created because a Republican Administration which defeated the South broke Virginia in half in hopes of preventing Virginia from ever again being a strong and powerful state.

It has always been a resource rich area of low income working whites; primarily coal miners and timbermen.

Standard of living has always been lower than most of the affluent states, and the people there have always led lives of "seclusion' away from New England or the West Coast.

In short -- people always think of West Virginia as a beautiful state full of trailer trash white people with satellite dishes out front and three old decrepit cars setting on cinder blocks in the front yard.

Surely an exaggeration, but the "working class miners" know from past experience that without Democrats and men like Senator Byrd they haven't got even half a prayer in life.

That's why they traditionally vote Democrat.

Byrd did more for the entire state than anyone else ever has -- in the same way as Senator Jesse Helms is the "ornery bigoted redneck" who did more for North Carolina than anyone else in the state's history.

Much of their "hick" act is exactly that:  an act necessary to keep support of backwoods miners and lumber yard workers.

Those who still believe that "Repubs good & conservative / Dems evil and liberal" are living in willful self delusion.

I'll take a backwoods "bigot" who stands for the Constitition as written, was a KKK member (another prerequisite for success in the days in which those men grew up and lived), is a Democrat Party member, and says clearly to your face what they think about matters, any day of the week -vs- some "slick" GOP New Englander Yale elitists who speak with forked tongue for 'conservative family values' while supporting abortion, homosexuality, and open borders.

It's not too difficult to figure this all out.

Jews in America and Israel are told to believe that Rabbi Kahane and Chaim Ben Pesach are fascism and evil incarnate, and are told to believe that JTF is a terror organization.

They are told that Netanyahu and Sharon are "real right wingers" and "hard-liners" who keep the Jews in danger by their refusal to compromise with the PLO & Hamas.

Whom do you trust?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #296 on: June 28, 2010, 05:24:08 PM »
There is no way a Jew should ever support a member of the KKK... This organization doesnt just hate Blacks it also is quite active in its Jew hatred... Any Jew who can find a reason to vote for Jewhaters is a Jewhater himself.

Do not make excuses for Nazis and antisemites, even if they also are against illegal immigration and expanding affirmative action.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #297 on: June 28, 2010, 06:52:35 PM »
Do you ever have an encounter with a self-hating Jew, black, Arab or Muslim while online?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #298 on: June 28, 2010, 11:01:52 PM »
Massuh there was a lot of truth in your post. Most of the "good guys" that are presented to us by the media are really no good at all, and both the republicans and the democrats are evil. You really have to pick and choose who to support and it's not always easy. I can't say I'm thrilled about any politician right now.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #299 on: June 28, 2010, 11:07:07 PM »
Do you ever have an encounter with a self-hating Jew, black, Arab or Muslim while online?

Self-hating Jews are always in abundance online. One that really stood out to me told me he used to follow Asatru (I do believe this guy was Jewish, he told me how foolish that had been of him to follow the pagan religion and he had left it). I've talked to other ones who told me that they feel like giving the "Palestinians"
 their own state is a good price to pay for peace because they are so weary of the conflict. In real life I haven't met many Jews, just a few.

Arabs/Muslims I've talked to online didn't ever really seem to be self-hating, but they hated everyone else, especially Jews. Some accused me of being Jewish and wouldn't believe me when I told them I wasn't.