Author Topic: Ask Rubystars  (Read 242684 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask Rubystars
« Reply #400 on: July 19, 2010, 05:17:36 PM »
Maybe it is, I'm not sure. They don't seem to really watch their kids very well though in general (not all Mexican families are like this, but I've noticed a substantial portion are). One time I was at work and this little Mexican boy of maybe 4 years old, who was running around the store completely unattended, pointing to every woman he saw and calling them mama. His real mother was on the opposite side of the store. Any woman could have abducted him because he would have said that's his mama.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #401 on: July 22, 2010, 01:29:20 PM »
Hi Rubystars,

Are there fire ants in your area of Texas ?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #402 on: July 23, 2010, 06:36:52 AM »
Hi Rubystars,

Are there fire ants in your area of Texas ?

Yes, I've gotten attacked by them way too many times too. Imagine yourself as a young kid playing in the grass, then feeling sharp burning pain all over your feet and lower legs and rushing and screaming to get the hose and/or beat them off. Their piles are everywhere that poison isn't laid down thickly. They also like to bite people's hands if a person dares to lean against the wrong tree.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #403 on: July 23, 2010, 07:28:54 AM »
Recently I've read news that fire ants are now invading Israel. They were brought here throw contaminated wood chips sold to garden nurseries.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #404 on: July 23, 2010, 09:16:11 AM »
Re:  Fireants in Texas?

Hey Rubystars!

Tell 'em about the picnics!

;D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #405 on: July 24, 2010, 09:35:28 PM »
Recently I've read news that fire ants are now invading Israel. They were brought here throw contaminated wood chips sold to garden nurseries.

That's really unfortunate. If you have any fireflies in Israel say goodbye to them because the fire ants will eat their young.

Re:  Fireants in Texas?

Hey Rubystars!

Tell 'em about the picnics!

;D

Well you go to a nice park, lay a blanket down, open the package of hot dogs, and start grilling them on the park grill. You come back, and take out the package of hot dog buns from the bag you laid on the blanket. You scream because now your hand is on fire, and you see inside the bun package, there are a lot of ants. You drop the cooked hot dogs as ants crawl up your legs biting, and then within seconds the hot dogs are covered in ants. Happy picnicing.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #406 on: July 24, 2010, 10:05:11 PM »
Rubystars:  "lay a blanket down...You scream because now your hand is on fire...there are a lot of ants...ants crawl up your legs biting, and then within seconds the hot dog...covered in ants. Happy picnicing. "

Best birth control in town!     ;D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #407 on: July 24, 2010, 11:51:49 PM »
Rubystars:  "lay a blanket down...You scream because now your hand is on fire...there are a lot of ants...ants crawl up your legs biting, and then within seconds the hot dog...covered in ants. Happy picnicing. "

Best birth control in town!     ;D

It is called "Ants in the Pants"...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #408 on: July 25, 2010, 12:56:16 AM »
Yeah you're both right  :laugh: :::D

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #409 on: July 25, 2010, 01:02:30 AM »
"Christianity - and that is its greatest merit - has somewhat mitigated that brutal Germanic love of war, but it could not destroy it. Should that subduing talisman, the cross, be shattered, the frenzied madness of the ancient warriors, that insane Berserk rage of which Nordic bards have spoken and sung so often, will once more burst into flame. This talisman is fragile, and the day will come when it will collapse miserably. Then the ancient stony gods will rise from the forgotten debris and rub the dust of a thousand years from their eyes, and finally Thor with his giant hammer will jump up and smash the Gothic cathedrals. Do not smile at my advice -- the advice of a dreamer who warns you against Kantians, Fichteans, and philosophers of nature. Do not smile at the visionary who anticipates the same revolution in the realm of the visible as has taken place in the spiritual. Thought precedes action as lightning precedes thunder. German thunder is of true Germanic character; it is not very nimble, but rumbles along ponderously. Yet, it will come and when you hear a crashing such as never before has been heard in the world's history, then you know that the German thunderbolt has fallen at last. At that uproar the eagles of the air will drop dead, and lions in the remotest deserts of Africa will hide in their royal dens. A play will be performed in Germany which will make the French Revolution look like an innocent idyll."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #410 on: July 25, 2010, 01:06:46 AM »
Considering it's the most common ethnic group in the USA that gives me hope that somewhere within white America there lies a backbone to throw out the illegals and put the blacks back in their place.

GRRRRRR  >:(

:laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D

Nope I like being a Christian too much. No hidden rage here.  8)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #411 on: July 25, 2010, 01:34:00 AM »
I understand why many Jews would hate Germany and want it wiped off the map. I don't resent that Jews feel that way because what was done to them was completely evil and unconscionable and that nation does bear a very heavy burden of guilt and sin which it has not even really begun to redeem itself from.

However to attack all ethnic Germans is to attack millions of diaspora whose ancestors had nothing to do with it, many of them living in America or elsewhere at the time. To attack German or English ethnicity is a strike at America itself. Hate those countries if you must, hate America if you must, but if you hate America and Americans why linger here on the English forum?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Most_common_ancestries_in_the_United_States.svg

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #412 on: July 30, 2010, 04:20:49 PM »
Did you ever see or meet a Dutch farmer in Texas? Is there a specific image of Dutch farmers in Texas?
Do you think it is fascist that Dutch farmers' children are send back to Holland at age 21 while illegal criminal mexicans who rape white women are not deported?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #413 on: July 30, 2010, 04:40:27 PM »
Did you ever see or meet a Dutch farmer in Texas? Is there a specific image of Dutch farmers in Texas?

Not that I know of. Farming is a big deal in Texas though, the state has a long history of European immigrant farming and there's a big "country" culture. I don't really like most country music but I end up having to listen to it anyway because stores play it, etc.

Do you think it is fascist that Dutch farmers' children are send back to Holland at age 21 while illegal criminal mexicans who rape white women are not deported?

I wasn't aware of this issue but if it's true then it's clearly a racist attack on white people. I wouldn't mind Dutch or any other white European ethnic group being here at all.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #414 on: August 01, 2010, 06:03:41 PM »
Dear Ruby,

How do you deal with people in the world who project their rampant unhappiness onto you?

I'd like to know, mmkay?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #415 on: August 02, 2010, 02:22:40 AM »
Dear Ruby,

How do you deal with people in the world who project their rampant unhappiness onto you?

I'd like to know, mmkay?

Sometimes it's best to just avoid them. Sometimes you can't easily avoid them, because they're your boss, your co-workers, or are a member of a forum that you enjoy otherwise besides that person. In that case it's best to limit the damage they do to you as much as possible.

Try not to give them any ammo to use against you. Self-deprecating humor, I've learned can easily be turned into something malicious. I have made jokes before about something about myself in a chat room I went to and had them turned back on me even though they were supposed to be light hearted. It was really ridiculous, especially when I was just trying to build some camaraderie and didn't realize how vicious people were. Mild silliness can be turned back on you to make you look stupid, etc. so if someone is not a nice person you know you can't really have too much fun with them without being on guard.

Remember that if you know you haven't done anything to merit a nasty response from the person, then it's their problem and not yours. Try not to take things personally even if it's directed at you. That's one of the things I had to learn as a cashier, because sometimes customers would have really rude, nasty attitudes toward me, but I had to realize they didn't even know me and their nasty attitude really wasn't about me, it was about their own lack of manners and whatever stresses they had in their own lives.

Sometimes it has helped me in the past to imagine a shield around me, and the bad energy bouncing back off of it. It also helps to pray for protection.

On a forum you can often just ignore someone and that works fairly well, especially if someone is just baiting you for "lulz".

Unmoderated Usenet Newsgroups are of course the number one place you have to have thick skin in, chat rooms being a close second, and forums (being more moderated), are a little better.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #416 on: August 02, 2010, 07:34:00 PM »
Ruby,

As always thank you for taking the time to give your excellent advice.

JTFE

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #417 on: September 01, 2010, 03:04:37 PM »
So Ruby,

I always figured you to be brunette. Are you blonde, like weigard suggested (how would he know?) or are you indeed brunette?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #418 on: September 03, 2010, 08:27:39 AM »
So Ruby,

I always figured you to be brunette. Are you blonde, like weigard suggested (how would he know?) or are you indeed brunette?

I'm brunette. Steven is just being delusional as usual.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #419 on: September 03, 2010, 09:51:14 AM »
Just for good measures:

I don't hold any predujices of any kind towards blondes.
I just like to create pictures of people in my head, as if I were attempting to view, remotely...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #420 on: September 03, 2010, 09:51:54 AM »
Just for good measures:

I just like to create pictures of people in my head, as if I were attempting to view, remotely...

That makes sense :)

Sometimes I try to guess what people might look like and more often than not I get it pretty close.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #421 on: September 03, 2010, 09:52:59 AM »
Just for good measures:

Sometimes I try to guess what people might look like and more often than not I get it pretty close.

How do I look like?

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #422 on: September 03, 2010, 11:55:53 AM »
So Ruby,

did you expect me to be such a stud befóre you had seen pictures of me?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #423 on: September 04, 2010, 07:56:28 PM »
Just for good measures:

Ok let's try this .  What do I look like Ruby?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #424 on: September 04, 2010, 09:11:37 PM »
I don't really want to guess. I'm afraid I'd get everything wrong.  ;D