Author Topic: Ask Rubystars  (Read 242546 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Ask Rubystars
« Reply #450 on: November 17, 2010, 05:17:30 PM »
Hello, Rubystars!!

Gots any African Action story to tell mmm hmmm?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #451 on: November 17, 2010, 07:13:46 PM »
Hello Rubystars,

Do you think that either Biology or Chemistry is "feminine" science ?

I think science is a human endeavor, neither masculine nor feminine.

Hello, Rubystars!!

Gots any African Action story to tell mmm hmmm?

At my job there is this VERY stereotypical black guy working in another department called Amos. It's as if he took the list of all the black stereotypes and does his best to live up to them. I'm even surprised by it because most blacks I've encountered haven't been 100% like that.

One night there were some barbecue grills chained up outside the store and some guys came up in a truck and stole three of them. Amos' commentary on the situation was that "If you don't lock your stuff up, it's not really stealing! If you want to keep it, then you should lock it up!" I guess he meant the grills should have been kept inside the store. However if you follow what he says to its logical conclusion, then he basically believes that anything he has access to is his if he wants it and he doesn't believe that's stealing. This sort of explains the mindset that blacks often have of "I didn't do nuffins"

On another occasion, the overnight team lead said that if everyone did a good job that night, that next week he'd try to bring in some fried chicken for everyone as a reward. On the way back to his department, Amos looked threateningly at the other guy and said "Give me your chicken!" It was like he was half-joking, half-not, but his face looked scary. He was threatening the other guy over food they didn't even have yet. I could hardly believe I was actually seeing this going on.

On yet another occasion, he was talking to an elderly white woman at the start of the lunch break, supposedly about chicken because she had said she was having chicken. he said about 5 times "I like white meat!" He had a really mischevious look on his face.

I am not sure of the context of the situation, but I did overhear him saying to the other black guy in his department "They are the prey and we are the predators!" He pronounced it "predatahs". The other black guy said "Oh really?" Now I can't be sure what he meant, but I'm sure it wasn't anything good.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 07:29:19 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #452 on: January 02, 2011, 03:17:50 PM »
Hi Rubystars,

I think you mentioned that many celebrities give some sort of a weird occult hand gesture to the camera, is that the signal ?:

It's supposed to be "Love Rock Hand Sign"
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-illustration-11897207-love-rock-hand-sign.php

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #453 on: January 02, 2011, 03:39:53 PM »
Hi Rubystars,

I think you mentioned that many celebrities give some sort of a weird occult hand gesture to the camera, is that the signal ?:

When Dr. Strange casted a spell in the Marvel comic, he used that hand gesture.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #454 on: January 02, 2011, 03:42:21 PM »
Hi Rubystars,

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=dr+strange&wrapid=tlif12940009749721&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1374&bih=633

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #455 on: January 02, 2011, 03:49:39 PM »
That is the first time I hear of Dr. Strange. I'm pretty much comics ignoramus.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #456 on: January 02, 2011, 04:53:57 PM »
That is the first time I hear of Dr. Strange. I'm pretty much comics ignoramus.

Reading it as a kid, he was great.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #457 on: January 03, 2011, 10:21:40 PM »
Yes. I've seen that and many other hand signs, but that is one that almost every celebrity does. The occult connotations didn't start with Dio either. That's a damn lie. I watch very old tv shows like Bewitched and they do it on every episode I've seen so far since I became aware of this. It was also in other much older movies in an occult context. Ironically some peoples have also used it to ward off evil, but that doesn't change the fact that it also has occult meaning.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #458 on: January 04, 2011, 01:47:52 AM »
Yes. I've seen that and many other hand signs, but that is one that almost every celebrity does. The occult connotations didn't start with Dio either. That's a damn lie. I watch very old tv shows like Bewitched and they do it on every episode I've seen so far since I became aware of this. It was also in other much older movies in an occult context. Ironically some peoples have also used it to ward off evil, but that doesn't change the fact that it also has occult meaning.

Rubystars,

I am somewhat shocked at your expression 'very old tv shows' like Bewitched....... I am as old as those TV shows... Does that mean I am very old?

8)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bewitched

Bewitched is an American situation comedy originally broadcast for eight seasons on ABC from 1964 to 1972, starring Elizabeth Montgomery, Dick York (1964–1969), Dick Sargent (1969–1972), Agnes Moorehead and David White. The show is about a witch who marries a mortal and tries to lead the life of a typical suburban housewife. Bewitched continues to be seen throughout the world in syndication and on DVD and was the longest-running supernatural-themed sitcom of the 1960s–1970s era.

I was born in 1965....
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #459 on: January 04, 2011, 05:38:09 AM »
It's just relatively speaking Muman. You're not really very old when I think about it. I was born in 78 though so I have a little bit of a different perspective on things. To me the 80s were a long time ago.  ;D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #460 on: January 09, 2011, 08:44:14 AM »

I like this song but there's occult imagery in the video, the most obvious being the all-seeing eye. Why is this in every movie, tv show, and music video? That's what interests me about this stuff. It seems like there's almost total saturation.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #461 on: January 26, 2011, 05:46:10 PM »
What's your religion? If any.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #462 on: January 26, 2011, 09:09:26 PM »
What's your religion? If any.

I'm a non-denominational Christian.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #463 on: January 26, 2011, 09:59:27 PM »
Cool. I heard the demographic on this site has fewer Jews than non-Jews. I'm guessing it's predominately Christian. Is this true?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #464 on: January 27, 2011, 08:30:18 AM »
Cool. I heard the demographic on this site has fewer Jews than non-Jews. I'm guessing it's predominately Christian. Is this true?

There are a lot of different types of religions on here. The one thing everyone on JTF's side pretty much agrees on though is that Islam itself is evil. It's not just bad Muslims giving Islam a bad name. Islam is evil! Of course we're also pro-Israel.

Most of the non-Jews that would support JTF probably are Christian because in the USA a lot of Christians are brought up to be very pro-Israel.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #465 on: January 27, 2011, 01:24:46 PM »
Understood. I need to lay off the halal products.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #466 on: January 28, 2011, 05:08:08 PM »

It's better if you can move away from Islamic culture as much as possible. That's why I made the suggestion about pork in the other thread. You don't have to do that, but if you can move away from the Muslim mindset then that's a good thing.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #467 on: January 28, 2011, 05:30:14 PM »
Speaking of Islam, do you happen to have an encounter with any Muslims?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #468 on: January 28, 2011, 06:32:57 PM »

Every day actually. the bright side is my dad is not religious. just traditional living and industrial.
Ironically, the work place consists of a Jewish environment with Muslim shops near by in the vicinity. Some of my customers happen to be Jews, Christians, Muslims, Atheist etc. there are no problems at all here except hoodlums causing friggin problems.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #469 on: January 28, 2011, 07:35:33 PM »

My next door neighbors are Muslim. One night one of them was outside sweeping her driveway with a broom and she had a long black dress with a black head scarf on. She looked like a witch and it was pretty creepy!

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #470 on: January 30, 2011, 05:17:45 AM »
^ Film her next time you see her without spotting you. XD @ witch.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #471 on: January 30, 2011, 10:33:51 AM »
^ Film her next time you see her without spotting you. XD @ witch.

Yeah that would be pretty funny. I haven't seen her in that particular clothing since then though, but it was very, very funny

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #472 on: January 30, 2011, 12:48:28 PM »

Halal products are a disgusting thing to buy : the animals are slaughtered with Muslim cruelty, and halal brands and companies fund terrorists.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #473 on: January 30, 2011, 07:06:30 PM »
Halal products are a disgusting thing to buy : the animals are slaughtered with Muslim cruelty, and halal brands and companies fund terrorists.

Yes you're right.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #474 on: January 30, 2011, 07:13:12 PM »
My next door neighbors are Muslim. One night one of them was outside sweeping her driveway with a broom and she had a long black dress with a black head scarf on. She looked like a witch and it was pretty creepy!

That's an interesting story. I too had an encounter with these creatures. I was shopping with my dad and I saw a Muslim couple. The Muslim husband had a creepy-looking white beard.