Author Topic: B"H, I think the radio interview went very well  (Read 4221 times)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: B"H, I think the radio interview went very well
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2008, 12:24:31 PM »
Excellent interview Chaim O0 O0

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2008, 05:27:16 PM »

Chaim,   excellent job by you and G. Gordon Liddy.      In what could easly shape up as a close race,   this interview was a significant step in the attempt to defeat Barack Hussein Obama.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2008, 07:36:40 AM »
It did go well. You did an amazing job. You were to the point, clear and came over VERY well!!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2008, 05:34:14 PM »
                                                                                                              בס''ד

I just finished the interview with G. Gordon Liddy. I thought the interview went very well.

I hope someone can record it so that all of our members can hear it, and so that we can publicize it.

G. Gordon Liddy has an audience of 2 million listeners. Here are the statistics (scroll down to his name in the middle of the list):

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1385994/posts

His audience may be bigger now because it is a presidential election year, and talk radio grows during presidential elections.

Wolf sent me a download to my AOL mail. I heard the interview and you did a great job. Have you considered asking Rush Limbaugh to appear on his show?
You would be a great Guest on his show....lot's of conservatives could hear about the JTF and they may join too! 

Shalom from Dox

Offline tykus1

• New JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2008, 10:33:29 PM »
Chaim,

Excellent interview!  I was very impressed! Most importantly, you were able to effectively enlighten (I hope) Mr. Liddy's audience with the crucial facts and statistics that the people need to hear!  Bravo!

May Hashem bless us and give us strength.

Tykus1