Poll

Which European country is toughest on Islam conquest?

United Kingdom
France
Italy
Denmark
Germany
Hungary
Spain
Greece

Author Topic: Which European country is toughest on Islam conquest?  (Read 4286 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Which European country is toughest on Islam conquest?
« on: July 25, 2008, 10:35:45 AM »
Thank You for voting. O0
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
Re: Which European country is toughest on Islam conquest?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 11:16:18 AM »
Denmark?
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 11:20:22 AM »
Yes... Denmark has passed some pretty tough laws against Immigration.  We could learn from them.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 07:05:33 PM »
I think and I hope that Italy will stand strong as Italians are probably the most sane people left in Europe.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 07:21:34 PM »
Either Italy or Denmark. Italy was pretty tough on Islam lately.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 07:54:55 PM »
Italy O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 08:08:25 PM »
Denmark is getting tough, but Italy is much tougher. Sicily, which is even closer and easier to get to from N.Africa, has less Muslims on the whole island than any city on mainland O0 When I was there 2 years ago.. I barely saw Arabs, or any foreigners for that matter.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2008, 09:54:35 PM »
Denmark is getting tough, but Italy is much tougher. Sicily, which is even closer and easier to get to from N.Africa, has less Muslims on the whole island than any city on mainland O0 When I was there 2 years ago.. I barely saw Arabs, or any foreigners for that matter.

Silicy is beatiful. I love the landscape even more without optic pollution by ragheads and screetch-owls.  O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2008, 10:47:03 PM »
I think it's Italy just because all the other countries in Europe are musslim appeasers.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2008, 10:50:06 PM »
I choose none

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2008, 11:53:27 PM »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2008, 02:29:07 AM »
None of them are. Serbia used to be.

Some of the countries you named are extremely hypocritical (Greece is quite anti-Albanian, for instance, but wants the A-rats to destroy Israel). Russia, though not really Europe, is the same way.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2008, 03:21:53 AM »
You cannot separate Italy from its Church.  The Catholics have never responded well to islam and with good reason.  I don't worry about Italy's moral compass.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2008, 03:25:21 AM »
But Italy, like most other Catholic nations, is extremely secular, more so than Israel.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2008, 10:14:29 AM »
But Italy, like most other Catholic nations, is extremely secular, more so than Israel.
It may be severely secular, but compare it to the United Kingdom.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2008, 12:20:55 PM »
Denmark to the best of my knowledge. Italy and Spain are the gateway to Europe so they face the toughest challenge.

Offline indian

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008, 08:18:23 PM »
Except USA and Israel no country is tough on islamic terrorism. Other countries need to learn more from these 2 countries.

Offline Allen

• New JTFer
  • Barcelona
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2008, 11:19:52 PM »
I would say Italy.Spain tries being tough and pass alot of Anti-African immigration laws but lets wait and see if they are enforced.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2008, 05:51:12 PM »
Except USA and Israel no country is tough on islamic terrorism. Other countries need to learn more from these 2 countries.

Hi Indian, I am assuming you are in India? I can't speak for Israel but I am in NYC, USA and not sure what kind of info you are getting there, but USA tough on terrorism? Our so called leaders won't even say what the cause of it is. We might not be as bend over backwards politically correct as Europe is, YET, but all the writings on the wall lead to that direction.
Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Aethiests, etc. are very doubtful to ever live in some kind of kumbaya can't we all get along Utopia and there will always be some problems amongst people of other faiths but one thing is certian, ALL FAITHS have an issue with islam because islam hates and wants to destroy ALL FAITHS.
There is an old saying how when you don't like either candidate you hold your nose and vote for the lesser of two evils. It is time for people of all faiths, or no faith, no matter what they think of each other, to hold their noses and help each other defeat the spawns of satan and then worry about working out whatever problems they have with each other. If we don't nothing else will matter, our children will be reciting the devils manual, our woman will be potato sack covered sex slaves of the savages and our severed heads will be rolling on the floor.
It seems there is really no GOVERNMENT that is as tough on islam as it needs to be. We need the PEOPLE to get tough. Difficult, Dangerous, of course, but is it worth it, of course.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.