Author Topic: Hello to Everyone  (Read 3648 times)

Offline Allen

• New JTFer
  • Barcelona
Hello to Everyone
« on: August 13, 2008, 06:21:56 PM »
Hello I am a man from Spain so if my english is not that great,please forgive and I hope you understand.My name is Allen,I am living in USA now but I have lived in Israel for many years before and plan on going back soon.I lived in Jerusalem and Tel-Aviv.Seeing the whaling wall and all the things Israel has to offer it was just a wonderful place.I never felt so close to God as I do there.I also have to say a big thank you to all the wonderful Jewish people I met while I was there.And to the Palestinians well thats why I am here.....

In my many years in Israel,for the Palestinian violence,it was one thing after another,whether is was bombings or threats.I have seen my fair share of bombings and also the ones on the train in Spain(I was in Madrid that day.)I have come to realize Islam for what it is...Dangerous.I know this first hand by the Sharia law imposed on Spain by muslim invaders hundreds of years ago until the brave El-Cid freed our land.All this is well documented.The only thing I can bring myself to think is that Israel needs a modern day El-Cid.

I am worried about the future of Europe,Israel,and all non-Islamic countries.What is the future if the modern day muslim invaders are let to continue unchecked.Being that I am Spanish,there is not much Physical difference between me and an Israeli.So being called Jewish scum by muslims in Spain is an everyday fact of life when I go to my own homeland.Of course the Spanish are not allowed to say anythign back since that is racist and we will be thrown in Jail under EU laws.Finally Spain is trying to curb the immagration of them.

Over the years,I have come to hate Anti Semetism but it is an everyday fact of life in the Muslims controlled areas where by and large in Europe,police are not allowed.These men have barred police and are demanding Sharia law be imposed.Who would want to live in a country where it is ok to rape a woman for not wearing a head scarf?I see bombings on tv all the time and all I can think is my god is this what the whole world will come to?This destruction?

It is clearly written in the Koran that killing is ok and that you must conquer the world for Islam.I guess this is their plan now.An Islamic world.I for one am against this.I have seen what an Islamic world would be like,I do not like it.I been in Israel when Israeli soldiers be captured and have their mothers called and have the Koran read to them as their child screams in agony in the background.What good is this?TO have their child beheaded on camera.God bless his soul.

I think this is a dangerous thing spreading and people need to be more aware.Or this could be the ravings of a Gentile who talks too much.Either way I am pro-Israeli.I thank everyone here for giving me a place to rant.To everyone here Shalom for now,and to Israel Yosher Koach,I am not sure if this is the right expression.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Hello to Everyone
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 07:43:54 PM »
Welcome to JTF.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 07:52:56 PM »
Welcome to JTF, Allen.  We have several wonderful European members as well. 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 07:17:43 AM »
Welcome Aboard.

Offline Allen

• New JTFer
  • Barcelona
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 09:34:07 AM »
Thanks everyone

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2008, 09:43:28 AM »
Hello Allen and a warm welcome. Your written English is great, there is no need to apologize.

Us Americans can only speak one language and the extent of our non-english speaking is Merci Bookoo!   We are not very good world citizens.  ;)
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2008, 08:33:44 AM »
Very few captured Israelis are beheaded
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2008, 09:18:15 AM »
Very few captured Israelis are beheaded

One is too many. I feel that a one nuke is proper payback for every one beheading.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline sunkumvar

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2008, 04:12:25 PM »
I am a Hindu from India.Please understand the Grand Plan of Islam for Europe.More number of Islamic migrants to Aging Europe & producing unlimited kids with unlimited wifes just to take over Europe & make Eurabia.European White women produce more kids with white European guys for Europian pride.Don't fight with your boy friends & Husbands for trivial weekend trips & small issues.Happy family for strong Race. American brothers & Sisters Vote for Republicans save the world. 

GOD BLESS INDIA,ISRAEL,USA & EUROPE