Author Topic: Insane T-shirts on sale in Paris with nazi messages 'Juden Verboten'  (Read 3230 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Paris anti-Semitic T-shirt probe

By Ed Horton
BBC News

French prosecutors have opened an investigation after T-shirts carrying anti-Semitic slogans were seen on sale in a shop in Paris.

The tops carried slogans in German and Polish that translate as "Jews forbidden from entering the park".

They were reproduced from Nazi signs from 1940 that targeted the Jewish community in the Polish town of Lodz.

Some 95% of more than 200,000 Jewish people there would die in concentration camps during World War II.

The sales assistant at the Parisian store, in the Belleville district, said one person had bought five of the grey, sleeveless garments for about 18 euros ($27) each.

She said she did not understand what the inscription meant.

The neighbourhood of Belleville in eastern Paris has been the site of ongoing scuffles between groups of Jewish youngsters and youths of North African origin.

France has one of the largest Jewish communities outside Israel, numbering about half a million people.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7557499.stm

I eat my hat if there are no quranimals behind this evil act  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Insane T-shirts on sale in Paris with nazi messages 'Juden Verboten'
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 05:48:52 AM »
French prosecutors have opened an investigation after T-shirts carrying anti-Semitic slogans were seen on sale in a shop in Paris.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7557499.stm
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Paris anti-Semitic T-shirt probe
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 01:12:38 PM »
Paris anti-Semitic T-shirt probe

By Ed Horton
BBC News

The tops carried slogans in German and Polish that translate as "Jews forbidden from entering the park".

They were reproduced from Nazi signs from 1940 that targeted the Jewish community in the Polish town of Lodz.

Some 95% of more than 200,000 Jewish people there would die in concentration camps during World War II.

The sales assistant at the Parisian store, in the Belleville district, said one person had bought five of the grey, sleeveless garments for about 18 euros ($27) each.

She said she did not understand what the inscription meant.

The neighbourhood of Belleville in eastern Paris has been the site of ongoing scuffles between groups of Jewish youngsters and youths of North African origin.

France has one of the largest Jewish communities outside Israel, numbering about half a million people.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7557499.stm

I eat my hat if there are no quranimals behind this evil act  >:(

Hi Pheasant...I can't help but wonder if the Paris shop owner who sold those T's is Muslim...I have been to Paris and there is a huge Muslim population there. I am not surprised to hear about this. Paris is infested with anti semites, most of them are Muslim. I am not sure though of how many black Muslims are residing in Paris.

Shalom from Dox
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 01:15:15 PM by republicandox »

Offline Allen

• New JTFer
  • Barcelona
Re: Insane T-shirts on sale in Paris with nazi messages 'Juden Verboten'
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 06:30:27 PM »

Hi Pheasant...I can't help but wonder if the Paris shop owner who sold those T's is Muslim...I have been to Paris and there is a huge Muslim population there. I am not surprised to hear about this. Paris is infested with anti semites, most of them are Muslim. I am not sure though of how many black Muslims are residing in Paris.

Shalom from Dox
[/quote]

This is true.Many shops selling this type of thing are run by Muslim Anti-Semites or Eastern Europeans where the Skin head movement is growing(E.I. Russia,Ukraine).Personally I think it is disgusting.Many of the Muslim immagrants in France and Spain are of African decesnt and are just as radical as their Arab counterpart.

The average Parisian is far too busy hating the English and English language to be Anti-Semetic.Or American so take your pick.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 07:35:14 PM »

The average Parisian is far too busy hating the English and English language to be Anti-Semetic.Or American so take your pick.

A huge number of Parisians are Muslim, and yes...they hate Jews in addition to Americans. Do you deni that France hates it's Jews?

Offline Allen

• New JTFer
  • Barcelona
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 11:17:43 PM »
I am not trying to stand up for them.I am saying I have never seen it.They seem so arrogant that they hate everyone.I always hear them complaining about everyone under the blue sky,I never imagined it was against one more than another.I am not saying you are wrong,you may be right.Everytime I go there I have never heard anyone make Anti-Jewish remarkes but then again living and visiting are 2 different things.