Author Topic: Russia blames Georgia war on the Jews  (Read 13333 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Russia blames Georgia war on the Jews
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2008, 09:09:05 AM »
Yes, he's good as well.  I've listened to him on a number of occasions.  There is a Talk Radio Archives website that one can download all the Savage, or any talk radio, shows.  I think it is Www.TalkRadioNetwork.Com
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2008, 10:26:26 AM »
Michael Savage is the best radio talk host.He was always right on all issues and American should be thankful for him.He is smart and opinionated.It is strange if someone have different opinion you guys go after him without benefit of the doubt.I am not trying to angry anyone but you guys have already made up your minds before this all happened.What if he is right?Like he usually is,then what?
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2008, 06:01:37 PM »
I agree that Savage is right on many issues especially Serbia but I've heard him advocate for another "two state" solution with the so-called "Palestinians".  I've also heard him say that islam is peaceful. That "all religions lead to G-d.".  I totally disagree with his views on so-called "evolution". 

I'd say about 80-90% he's on the money O0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.