General Category > General Discussion

Paypal using PHP (Please Read Webmasters)

(1/1)

Shlomo:
HEY ALL!!

I am SO SO busy these days learning two new programming languages (PHP and MySQL stored procs - from .NET and MSSQL) for my new job and moving.

I have some really good news... I CAN DO PAYPAL NOW! I did it for work and it works GREAT!

Let me explain... not on the Paypal site but on JTF's web site like it's coming from JTF! So there would be no reference to Paypal at all... but that's not all! I can even code stuff to do schedule monthly payments for any amount or take checks online or take currency in US dollars or even euros. Muhahahaha

I'm wanting to volunteer to do some web programming. Are you guys interested? Please let me know. I have code and easy PHP classes to do this stuff... and it's all been tested on a huge business web site who get thousands of visits a day.

-Jeffguy

Christian Zionist:
Good to see you again Jeffguy!

I really miss your posts!

Welcome Back!

CZ

Shlomo:

--- Quote from: Christian Zionist on February 03, 2007, 09:39:58 PM ---Good to see you again Jeffguy!

I really miss your posts!

Welcome Back!

CZ

--- End quote ---

Thanks Christian Zionist! It's good to see you too! Ya... I heard you on the weekly forum broadcast and actually thought to myself that I missed reading your posts. Funny that you replied tonight... how are you doing?

jsullivan:

--- Quote from: jeffguy on February 03, 2007, 09:32:06 PM ---HEY ALL!!

I am SO SO busy these days learning two new programming languages (PHP and MySQL stored procs - from .NET and MSSQL) for my new job and moving.

I have some really good news... I CAN DO PAYPAL NOW! I did it for work and it works GREAT!

Let me explain... not on the Paypal site but on JTF's web site like it's coming from JTF! So there would be no reference to Paypal at all... but that's not all! I can even code stuff to do schedule monthly payments for any amount or take checks online or take currency in US dollars or even euros. Muhahahaha

I'm wanting to volunteer to do some web programming. Are you guys interested? Please let me know. I have code and easy PHP classes to do this stuff... and it's all been tested on a huge business web site who get thousands of visits a day.

-Jeffguy

--- End quote ---

Shalom Jeffguy,

First, it's great to see you back.

What you write about Paypal certainly sounds good. I'm going to forward this to our webmaster.

All the best.

adam613:
Welcome back Jeffguy. You are the only married Jewish guy I know on this forum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version