Author Topic: California Prop 8 - Marriage only between man & woman  (Read 1459 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
California Prop 8 - Marriage only between man & woman
« on: August 13, 2008, 08:12:48 PM »
Shalom,

I would advise all who believe the word of Hashem and live in California to vote YES on Prop 8. This will ammend the state constitution to define marriage as only between a man and woman.

I think it is sick that the homo agenda has become so tolerated. This issue, along with the presidential election, is the reason I will get out and vote in November. I dont care if they can have civil unions or whatever they want to call it, but marriage is a sacred bond between two different sexes. No matter how the gays want to portray it they are attempting, once again, to destroy family values and force their gay lifestyle down our throats.

VOTE YES ON PROP 8 WHICH IS KNOWN AS "California Marriage Protection Act" or "Eliminates the right of same-sex couples to marry". The second name is attributed to moonbeam Jerry Brown {spit spit}.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: California Prop 8 - Marriage only between man & woman
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 08:17:58 PM »
Shalom,

I would advise all who believe the word of Hashem and live in California to vote YES on Prop 8. This will ammend the state constitution to define marriage as only between a man and woman.

I think it is sick that the homo agenda has become so tolerated. This issue, along with the presidential election, is the reason I will get out and vote in November. I dont care if they can have civil unions or whatever they want to call it, but marriage is a sacred bond between two different sexes. No matter how the gays want to portray it they are attempting, once again, to destroy family values and force their gay lifestyle down our throats.

VOTE YES ON PROP 8 WHICH IS KNOWN AS "California Marriage Protection Act" or "Eliminates the right of same-sex couples to marry". The second name is attributed to moonbeam Jerry Brown {spit spit}.

muman613

Shalom Muman, I live in CA too and I remember the last time I voted against gay marrige..it passed but the Liberal Judges overturned that vote...the Liberal Judges also overturned prop 57 which would have stopped Illegals from getting benefits and welfare. I will vote yes on 8 again but who knows if that will be overturned again if it passes.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 08:30:15 PM »
Only in California can the will of the people be overturned by activist judges.  But if the morons in that state are willing to elect people like Feinstein and Boxer, I have little pitty for them.

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 08:41:45 PM »
I have a sick feeling this will be upheld in the election  :(

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 01:17:26 PM »
Only in California can the will of the people be overturned by activist judges.  But if the morons in that state are willing to elect people like Feinstein and Boxer, I have little pitty for them.

We Republicans are outnumbered in this State      :'(