Author Topic: Nazi Judge: Soldier To Face Death Penalty For Killing Iraqi Nazi Whore  (Read 4711 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Nazi Judge: Soldier To Face Death Penalty For Killing Iraqi Nazi Whore
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2008, 06:23:25 PM »
The first real "communists" in the Leninist sense were probably Robespierre's French revolutionaries. True scum of the earth.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2008, 08:33:41 PM »
The first real "communists" in the Leninist sense were probably Robespierre's French revolutionaries. True scum of the earth.

I agree absolut drek.  :P

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2008, 08:36:46 PM »
really?  got any evidence to prove that?

are you saying she deserved to be raped and that her family deserved to be killed?
Are you saying that you disagree with JTF's position on Islam, or what?

no, i disagree with your position that it doesn't matter that a girl and her family were raped and murdered.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2008, 08:37:12 PM »
Yimach schmo vezichro to Judge Thomas Russell. I hope and pray that he and his kids get pancreatic cancer.  >:(

you are just a sick, messed up, incredibly angry individual.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2008, 08:37:53 PM »
This is treason against our country. If there was a reason for revolt, this is it.

sentencing someone who raped and killed people isn't treason, its justice. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2008, 09:01:17 PM »
You are entitled to your opinion, just like I am to mine that you are wasting your time on this forum, since you disagree with what we stand for.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2008, 09:01:46 PM »
no, i disagree with your position that it doesn't matter that a girl and her family were raped and murdered.
I challenge you to show me where I said that.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2008, 09:51:09 PM »
This is treason against our country. If there was a reason for revolt, this is it.

Where is the Justice for the Americans who burned alive on 9/11? Where is the Justice for the Israeli Widow who got her husband's body back and watched the killer Palestinians go free? Where is the Justice for little black girls who get their privates mutilated by Muslim rituals? Where is the Justice for the Israeli Jews who were thrown out of their homes, and watched the Muslims burn down their Synagouges ?
This is the World, evil and good...bad things happen and do you have compassion for the victims I mentioned? The Iraqi family had justice served to them on a silver platter. Can we have our Justice on a silver platter now?

Shalom from Dox   
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 09:52:46 PM by republicandox »

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2008, 10:45:58 PM »

Where is the Justice for the Americans who burned alive on 9/11? Where is the Justice for the Israeli Widow who got her husband's body back and watched the killer Palestinians go free? Where is the Justice for little black girls who get their privates mutilated by Muslim rituals? Where is the Justice for the Israeli Jews who were thrown out of their homes, and watched the Muslims burn down their Synagouges ?

This is the World, evil and good...bad things happen and do you have compassion for the victims I mentioned? The Iraqi family had justice served to them on a silver platter. Can we have our Justice on a silver platter now?

Shalom from Dox   

what does ANY of that have to do with what happened in this case?

I see, so it was just for them to be raped and killed?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2008, 10:47:16 PM »
You are entitled to your opinion, just like I am to mine that you are wasting your time on this forum, since you disagree with what we stand for.

if JTF stands for supporting individuals who rape and kill teenagers, then i am wasting my time here. 

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2008, 10:49:41 PM »
I challenge you to show me where I said that.

you threw out a baseless assumption saying "She was a Muslim Nazi who, along with her family, were helping the terrorists."  You justify their rape and murder with that.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2008, 10:50:13 PM »
THJ, ou obviously are here to pick fights with people and no other purpose. It's not like you agree with JTF's platform. I asked you to show me where I advocated what is alleged to have happened, and you ignored me. What I said repeatedly is that this was a treasonously hypocritical prosecution, and nothing else. HaRav Meir Kahane was right: those who cannot debate, defame.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2008, 11:38:16 PM »
I am not saying he shouldn't be punished, but to face the death penalty for this is beyond obscene. If he were accused of raping and killing an American woman, especially if she were white, capital punishment would not be on the table. Two observations:

1: I don't think we can compare things done under wartime stress to crimes done in peacetime. This isn't a case of those black gorilla soldiers going around raping Japanese girls. These were three young soldiers who snapped after seeing so many of their brothers getting blown to bits by IEDs and snipers with impunity. I don't think one can justly hold them to the same legal standard after being warped by that kind of mental trauma.

2: This case is entirely motivated by political correctness--i.e. the legal system showing how much it loves Muslim Nazis around the world.

3: What kind of punishment should this Iraqi Nazi family that was sheltering and assisting Al-Qaeda in Iraq received? They wouldn't have received anything from the Saudi-loving Dubya regime, but I think we can all agree that they did deserve execution.

Chaimfan

I made your statement bold, italic, and underlined.  If you can't see it now, go get your eyes checked.   How am i defaming you again?  These are your words, not mine. And for the record, I disagree.  They did not deserve execution, especially in the manner they were "executed"
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 11:39:58 PM by t_h_j »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2008, 12:01:49 AM »
Nope, you proved no such thing. I asked you to show me where I was advocating rape and saying that rape should go unpunished. Both myself and Chaim agree that all who support and aid terrorists are terrorists themselves, and deserve death. That is indeed what I said, and I do not retract it. Since you don't agree, I struggle to see why you remain here, picking fights in a thread where the vast majority of readers got my message very plainly.

PS: I thought you were leaving this organization.  ::)

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2008, 12:13:18 AM »
Nope, you proved no such thing. I asked you to show me where I was advocating rape and saying that rape should go unpunished. Both myself and Chaim agree that all who support and aid terrorists are terrorists themselves, and deserve death. That is indeed what I said, and I do not retract it. Since you don't agree, I struggle to see why you remain here, picking fights in a thread where the vast majority of readers got my message very plainly.

PS: I thought you were leaving this organization.
  ::)

what made you think that?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2008, 12:26:22 AM »

PS: I thought you were leaving this organization.  ::)

CF,

Not all Iraqis are supporting the terrorists. I think you are very wrong in your blanket condemnation and calling for death for so many people. There is NO excuse for this kind of behavior. And I doubt Chaim will support you on this one. I dont know the facts in the case, but from what I have heard here the family did not deserve this at all.

While it is true that people who shelter terrorists are becoming terrorists themselves and incur the wrath of those whom they are terrorizing. But rape is NEVER OK in a case of war. I do believe it should be a capital offense. It is against Torah. If you are interested to learn about Judaism you will learn that Torah allows Warriors to take non-Jewish woman as captives in a war. They are NOT allowed to rape them indiscriminately. There is a special process which must be gone through in order for the Torah to condone this kind of things. The Rabbis explain that this mitzvah was only given because it makes an allowance for a known yetzer hara in mankind, lust in the moment of war. This urge MUST be contained and controlled. One who violates sexual purity laws should be put to death according to Halacha. Very few people were executed by the Sanhedrin because of the requirements to prove a capital case... {But throughout Jewish history the death penalty was not administered often, once in seven years reflects badly on the Sanhedrin, Seven in seventy years reflected a bloody sanhedrin}.

I will try to understand your position better...

muman613

PS:

Four other soldiers pleaded guilty or were convicted for their role in targeting the 14-year-old girl from a checkpoint near Mahmoudiya, a village 20 miles south of Baghdad, and helping rape and kill her in 2006.

This seems to imply that they plotted and planned to rape her. This is not in the heat of battle... This sounds like pure evil.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 01:35:47 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2008, 12:32:56 AM »
Muman,

You too are entitled to your opinion about me, but I still challenge you to show me where I advocated rape. Please do so.

This family was caught at a checkpoint--i.e. at least one person in it was engaging in insurgent activities. Did you read the article?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2008, 12:36:48 AM »
Muman,

You too are entitled to your opinion about me, but I still challenge you to show me where I advocated rape. Please do so.

This family was caught at a checkpoint--i.e. at least one person in it was engaging in insurgent activities. Did you read the article?

CF,

I will quote the article from YAHOO:

LOUISVILLE, Ky. - A federal judge in Kentucky has upheld civilian charges against a former 101st Airborne Division soldier accused in the sexual assault of an Iraqi teenager and the slayings of her and her family.

Steven Dale Green's attorneys challenged a law that allowed him to be indicted on civilian charges for alleged crimes that happened in a war zone while he was serving in the Army. He was discharged before the military could bring its own charges.

But U.S. District Judge Thomas Russell, in a series of ruling released Tuesday, upheld the constitutionality of the law and found that Green received due process as his case moved through the judicial system.

Green has pleaded not guilty and is scheduled to face trial in April 2009. The 22-year-old from Midland, Texas, faces a possible death sentence if convicted on 16 charges that include premeditated murder and aggravated sexual assault. His lawyers have said they plan to use an insanity defense at trial.

Green's public defender, Patrick Bouldon, said the civilian justice system shouldn't handle cases involving the unfamiliar and extreme setting of a war zone.

"Certainly cases involving soldiers in the midst of a violent war are ones that belong within the military system," he said.

Sandy Focken, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorney's Office in Louisville, said prosecutors would review the rulings.

Four other soldiers pleaded guilty or were convicted for their role in targeting the 14-year-old girl from a checkpoint near Mahmoudiya, a village 20 miles south of Baghdad, and helping rape and kill her in 2006.

Two of the soldiers testified they took turns raping the girl while Green shot and killed her mother, father and younger sister. They also testified that Green raped the girl and shot her.

Green's lawyers challenged the constitutionality of the Military Extraterritorial Jurisdiction Act, a law written in 2000 and amended in 2004 primarily to allow the prosecution of civilian contractors who commit crimes while working for the U.S. overseas.

The attorneys argued their client could face death, a much harsher punishment than his alleged coconspirators received in military court. One soldier charged as an accessory was sentenced to five years, while sentences for three others ranged from 90 to 110 years.

Green had been honorably discharged from the military with psychiatric problems when allegations surfaced of U.S. military involvement in the slayings. He was arrested as a civilian.

The defense claimed discharging Green before he was criminally charged in the military system violated his due process rights. They cite testimony that Green reported his involvement to his commanding sergeant twice and was instructed to leave the military.

Russell ruled that the military did nothing wrong in discharging Green.

"This Court finds that Defendant's discharge was reasonably related to the Government's interest in ensuring that its soldiers are fit to serve," Russell wrote.

Russell also turned down multiple challenges to the federal death penalty act and the notice of intent to seek the death penalty in Green's case.

In a similar case, former Marine Jose Luis Nazario Jr. is on trial in California, charged with killing unarmed detainees in Iraq. The judge in his case also turned away a constitutional challenge to the law.

It sounds like PREMEDITATED MURDER is the charge...

I dont know why you are defending this low-life scum... Maybe you are confused?

muman613

PS: Hes claiming Insanity... Yeah, we've heard it before..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2008, 12:41:31 AM »
I dont really want to judge this case. I do not know the facts. But judging from this story alone it sounds like justice was not done. I believe the co-conspirators should have gotten death too. But it sounds like some got between 90-110 years... {Effectively a life sentence if there is no parole}

muman613

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2008, 12:51:15 AM »
I never said the soldiers should not be punished. I said that if the charges are true, we should judge them in the light of the very severe psychological trauma and scarring that we know that unrelenting warfare and the PTSD that results from it cause. As a matter of fact, Private Green had just been discharged on psychological grounds. A well-known example of this phenomenon, historically, is the My Lai massacre in Vietnam. I don't think anybody would argue that the perpetrators of the My Lai incident were predisposed, by their nature, to go about killing in normal circumstances, and I don't think any one of us can state for a fact that we could never undergo a severe psychosis were we subjected daily to friends and family members being blown to pieces and facing a certain, violent death ourselves at every single turn--in fact, very, very few soldiers return from any war "normal". That was my assertion from the beginning, and to the present.

What kind of punishment would be warranted for these soldiers? I don't know--perhaps a long-term institutional commitment until it could be demonstrated that their mental health had progressed to a state where they were compatible with civilian society?

As for your commentary, while I must profess ignorance of halachic rulings in this area, I do not believe Torah ever prescribes capital punishment for the killing of Amalek. But, if I am wrong (and I might be), show me and I will agree with your point. I continue to believe that jihadists and all who support them, to any extent, do deserve the death penalty, albeit it should be carried out by military courts rather than mentally-compromised soldiers, of course.

I am bowing out of this thread. Feel free to lock it, and accept my apology for causing this controversy.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2008, 01:22:57 AM »
ChaimFan,

I appreciate your explaining your position. It is just that initially it seemed like you were saying that this kind of thing should go unpunished and that the victims deserved it.

As to whether the Iraq war is a war against Amalek I am not fully sure. I have heard that the last known descendants of Amalek were the Persians {As Haman was related to Amalek}. Some people today have said somehow the Germans are related to Amalek but I dont know.

The more general understanding is that there is a spirit of Amalek which is always around and whomever is harassing the Jews is playing the role of Amalek.

I am not going to lock the thread so long as we dont appear to condone premeditated murder and rape of 14 year old girls. I think you understand why.

muman613

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2008, 01:23:59 AM »
Of course. I don't either. Somebody probably should have locked this long ago.

Sorry for bringing on this controversy again.

CF