Author Topic: Communist sympathizers believe girl can tell the differenc between Su-25 and Mig  (Read 578 times)

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer

How the hell would that stupid 12 year old from San Francisco, liberal cesspool that should be quarantined, know who was bombing her.

I was just looking on wikipedia and it seems the Russian military uses Su-24s, they are virtually identical.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 02:51:07 AM by GodGunsAndGlory »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Yes I agree with you, that the girl seems to have the intention to blame the Georgians. Obviously she is not trustworthy - look at her facial expressions.

But Fencer (Su-24) and Frogfoot (Su-25) look really different. The first plane is a fighter-bomber similar to the British-German Tornado and the second one is a close air support plane similar to the American Thunderbolt (A-10)

But this is not really important, because Russia has also hundreds of SU-25 planes.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 04:43:58 AM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
Yep wrong, but the Su-25 is a Russian plane.

So I wonder how she saw the flag on the plane.