Author Topic: I think we are no disposable quantity for social experiments  (Read 673 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I think we are no disposable quantity for social experiments
« on: September 04, 2008, 12:50:12 PM »
I think we are no disposable quantity for social experiments - We own ourselves

I often hear from leftists the oppinion, that the citizen have to do x or y in order to create a better functional society and a more successfull society. I.e in the sectors children education and family life are at least in my country hundreds of measures to direct the people in a certain direction. But this is not the task of the gouvernment.

Imo The gouvernment has only the task to secure our borders, to protect the citizens against foreign enemies and intern criminals. The gouvernment has to make shure that contracts are kept by the contractors and that certain rules are kept by the economie.

But social engeneering and trying to educate adults is no task of the gouvernment. I think this practices are debasing us in our human-dignity and are offending.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I think we are no disposable quantity for social experiments
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 02:09:38 PM »
If there is famine the government should do nothing, let the poor bastards starve. And if there is a Hurricane or an Earthquake the government has no responsibility to help the casualties. And if a bank collapses the government should not insure the savings that people have kept in the bank.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 02:11:57 PM »
If there is a famine in your own country the govt should do nothing about it? 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 02:19:23 PM »
If there is famine the government should do nothing, let the poor bastards starve. And if there is a Hurricane or an Earthquake the government has no responsibility to help the casualties. And if a bank collapses the government should not insure the savings that people have kept in the bank.

Of course should the gouvernment protect the people from storm floods and hurricanes. This is called civil defense.

But the gouvernment is not responsible for your savings at the bank. This is a contract between the banking company and you.

Also if the price of nutrients is going up, it is no matter of the gouvernment. But if you want to give the starving from your own food and money, it would be righteous of you.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 02:20:52 PM »
If there is a famine in your own country the govt should do nothing about it? 

No they should do nothing. The higher the price the greater the offering.

But with my opening statement I meant in first line the education of adults and not the free market economy.  ;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 02:22:09 PM »
The Govt is basically responsible for defense no more
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03