Author Topic: The whole situation in the Caucasus from my perspective  (Read 2700 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
The whole situation in the Caucasus from my perspective
« on: August 17, 2008, 02:24:12 AM »
Many people in the West don't believe that it was Saakashvili who started the war because of constant brainwashing by biased media. I believe Saakashvili thought that NATO's training of his soldiers in Iraq was enough to take on unarmed Ossetians, drive them out and 'solve' his territorial disputes with force. He didn't count on Russia's response.  He also hope that
just because he sent 2000 soldiers to Iraq, America was going to declare war on Russia, so simple minded he was.

America doesn't need Georgia to bomb Iran, Iran should be bombed from the South there won't be any missiles flying over Armenia. There is no military alliance between Russia & Iran or Armenia & Iran, but there is military alliance between Russia & Armenia. Russia is helping us protect the border with genocidal turks, whom America keeps selling their advanced weaponry for pittance. Missiles flying over Armenia from both sides will be shot down as we want to remain neutral, we have got enough enemies already.

I doubt that the whole situation in Georgia has anything to do with Iran, it's about oil/gas pipelines and surrounding Russia with NATO states.

Now this being said, I am aware that Russia is playing with fire helping Iran militarily and I wish they stopped that, but at the same time America is helping the turks militarily and financially who HAVE ALREADY COMMITTED A GENOCIDE so we don't need to wait until they develop bombs.
America is also blocking any attempts by the Armenian lobby to make the congress recognize the Armenian Genocide while Russia has recognized 1915 events a genocide. (This is something everybody should recognize regardless of politics) I know JTF disagrees with the U.S. policy there but that doesn't change reality. In my opinion Armenia is safer with Russia than turks and Americans, so is Serbia and Greece btw.

Iran should be bombed from the south.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 02:26:41 AM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
Re: The whole situation in the Caucasus from my perspective
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 02:41:47 AM »
Keep appeasing Russia. They'll swallow you next.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 02:45:28 AM »
Keep appeasing Russia. They'll swallow you next.

Yes, if somebody like Joseph Stalin comes to power bad things will happen.
P.S. I'm not appeasing anybody I'm just stating well known facts.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 03:28:03 AM »
I believe Saakashvili thought that NATO's training of his soldiers in Iraq was enough to take on unarmed Ossetians, drive them out and 'solve' his territorial disputes with force. He didn't count on Russia's response.  He also hope that
just because he sent 2000 soldiers to Iraq, America was going to declare war on Russia, so simple minded he was.
Once again, your hatred has caused you to live in fantasyland. Everyone who disagrees with you is a Turk or is in collusion with the Turks. Newsflash--these "unarmed Ossetians" are Marxists who have been fighting Georgia since 1991, with Russian help. Same with your other darlings the Abkhazians. And Russia's "response" was hardly anything bold and great considering that they had had "peackeepers" stationed in S. Ossetia/Abkhazia and soldiers posing as Ossetian/Abkhazian militiamen for months, if not years.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2008, 06:27:25 AM »
C.F., why do you say that Ossetians are Marxists? They are not Marxists at all. Or can you prove it?

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2008, 11:41:41 AM »
Many people in the West don't believe that it was Saakashvili who started the war because of constant brainwashing by biased media. I believe Saakashvili thought that NATO's training of his soldiers in Iraq was enough to take on unarmed Ossetians, drive them out and 'solve' his territorial disputes with force. He didn't count on Russia's response.  He also hope that

America doesn't need Georgia to bomb Iran, Iran should be bombed from the South there won't be any missiles flying over Armenia. There is no military alliance between Russia & Iran or Armenia & Iran, but there is military alliance between Russia & Armenia. Russia is helping us protect the border with genocidal turks, whom America keeps selling their advanced weaponry for pittance. Missiles flying over Armenia from both sides will be shot down as we want to remain neutral, we have got enough enemies already.

I doubt that the whole situation in Georgia has anything to do with Iran, it's about oil/gas pipelines and surrounding Russia with NATO states.

Now this being said, I am aware that Russia is playing with fire helping Iran militarily and I wish they stopped that, but at the same time America is helping the turks militarily and financially who HAVE ALREADY COMMITTED A GENOCIDE so we don't need to wait until they develop bombs.
America is also blocking any attempts by the Armenian lobby to make the congress recognize the Armenian Genocide while Russia has recognized 1915 events a genocide. (This is something everybody should recognize regardless of politics) I know JTF disagrees with the U.S. policy there but that doesn't change reality. In my opinion Armenia is safer with Russia than turks and Americans, so is Serbia and Greece btw.

Too bad that ao many different issues are mixed together due to international power struggle- Iran, Kosovo, Georgia, Armenia- completely different subjects.

America was completely wrong about Kosovo, Russia is completely wrong about Iran and Georgia. Saakashvili is an idiot for trying to take on Russia but morally he was right in trying to liberate Georgian land taken from Russia. If you are looking for an analogy think what would happen if Armenia went to war with turkey trying to liberate Ararat- it would be very foolish but also completely justified.

S. Ossetia is part of Georgia andhad been part of it when it had brief independence after ww1. S. Ossetia was snatched from Georgia by Russia using violence in the 1990s. Ethnic Georgians were forced out of Ossetia and Abkhazia. I learned that Georgia also has a majority Armenian district and that Armenians there are discriminated against. Yet I don't think that violence is the right way of solving this situation.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2008, 12:34:18 PM »
Practically ossetians should be as much dead Marxists as people of East Europe or other vassals of erstwhile USSR.

Now as Marxism is gone, so some of them are going to breathe the fresh air of the open markets and the remnants remain xtians from within to more or less extent. 

It is in the hands of super powers not to take advantage of their plight.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2008, 03:10:38 PM »

Too bad that ao many different issues are mixed together due to international power struggle- Iran, Kosovo, Georgia, Armenia- completely different subjects.

America was completely wrong about Kosovo, Russia is completely wrong about Iran and Georgia. Saakashvili is an idiot for trying to take on Russia but morally he was right in trying to liberate Georgian land taken from Russia. If you are looking for an analogy think what would happen if Armenia went to war with turkey trying to liberate Ararat- it would be very foolish but also completely justified.

S. Ossetia is part of Georgia andhad been part of it when it had brief independence after ww1. S. Ossetia was snatched from Georgia by Russia using violence in the 1990s. Ethnic Georgians were forced out of Ossetia and Abkhazia. I learned that Georgia also has a majority Armenian district and that Armenians there are discriminated against. Yet I don't think that violence is the right way of solving this situation.

Well they are taking steps to Georgianize the territory that was given to them by Stalin, if they continue like this and we pretend there is no problem in 40 years that community will disappear. But I don't know if we can take on Georgia now after all we are at war with Azzies.
Free Javakh!!!