Author Topic: One question?  (Read 6757 times)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
One question?
« on: August 15, 2008, 10:00:57 AM »
Because i see how fast you have made up your mind about Georgia conflict it is trigger me to know how many of our JTF members step on the side of NATO and US in bombing of us Serbs?How long it took you to change you mind?Who did it(Michael Savage,Mr.Chain...)?Point of my questions is not to 'question your loyalty to Serbs' it's to show you what happens when you rush to things before you know all facts!!!!!How many of you have had think that we are Russian communist evil empire friend?Be honest!There is no point of lieing!You will just lie to your self if you do.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: One question?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 10:24:37 AM »
Let me get this straight. You want us to support a country that is

1. Spreading Communism

2. Conquering states for ego purposes

3. Funding terrorist nazi Iran's nuclear program that may well result in a nuclear holocaust of our ONLY great allie, the jews

That is non-sense!!!!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 10:29:42 AM »
Let me get this straight. You want us to support a country that is

1. Spreading Communism

2. Conquering states for ego purposes

3. Funding terrorist nazi Iran's nuclear program that may well result in a nuclear holocaust of our ONLY great allie, the jews

That is non-sense!!!!
This is not the question!And if you really want to know if they live Russia alone there wouldn't be any problems.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 10:37:26 AM »
Just to make my self clear i don't support everything that Russia do but in this YES!Georgians are guilty for what have happened to them,they have started it first and they are putting US in very tricky position.Is it better to have good Russians relashionship  or recless allie?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 10:38:57 AM »
Because i see how fast you have made up your mind about Georgia conflict it is trigger me to know how many of our JTF members step on the side of NATO and US in bombing of us Serbs?How long it took you to change you mind?Who did it(Michael Savage,Mr.Chain...)?Point of my questions is not to 'question your loyalty to Serbs' it's to show you what happens when you rush to things before you know all facts!!!!!How many of you have had think that we are Russian communist evil empire friend?Be honest!There is no point of lieing!You will just lie to your self if you do.

Quote Wrom: QHYUCDDJBLVLMHAALPTCXLYRWTQTIPWIGYOKSTTZRCL

If you ask me LONG LIVE RUSSIA!

--------------------------------------------------------
Sounds pretty friendly to me. I guess the Russians are your new friends.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 10:40:41 AM »
You guys, please don't fight over this. 

Chaim said in a past Ask JTF show that he has no problem with Serbs and Russia being allies. 

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2008, 10:41:00 AM »
Just to make my self clear i don't support everything that Russia do but in this YES!Georgians are guilty for what have happened to them,they have started it first and they are putting US in very tricky position.Is it better to have good Russians relashionship  or recless allie?
What Georgia did was not wrong. Quite frankly, the United States should have did the same thing when the Russians did it to us. And yes they did. Russia should be the one to be reprimanded, not Georgia.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2008, 10:42:58 AM »

Sorry i do support them in this issue.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2008, 10:43:11 AM »
I agree to disagree with you SerbChicago.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2008, 10:44:03 AM »
I agree to disagree with you SerbChicago.
Ok thank you.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2008, 10:45:42 AM »
I didn't like it when it when the Serbs were being bombed and I hadn't found JTF yet.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2008, 10:46:48 AM »
You guys, please don't fight over this. 

Chaim said in a past Ask JTF show that he has no problem with Serbs and Russia being allies. 
Thank you Mr.Chaim!He knows history of our people.But if it ever come between Russia and Israel,all do it would be unlikely and very hard for me,i would took Israeli gun!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2008, 10:47:33 AM »
I didn't like it when it when the Serbs were being bombed and I hadn't found JTF yet.
Ok thank you.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2008, 11:07:47 AM »

Sorry i do support them in this issue.

It's fine that you support them on this issue. You're entitled to your opinion.

But when you post stuff like:

"Sorry but US is for CONQUEST,Russians are for revenge and respect."

and

"LONG LIVE RUSSIA!"

You're going a bit overboard. Just in case you don't know this, this forum is Pro-Israel and Pro-USA. We're also Pro-Serb. However, comments accusing the USA of being out for conquest, and wishing long life to a nation that is helping Iran's nuclear efforts and has traditionally supported and armed the Arabs wishing to destroy Israel aren't going to go over too well with the majority of posters here.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2008, 03:17:45 PM »
Right from the begining, without Savage or anyone else, I was appalled by the crimes that NATO committed against Serbia. I was in Canada at that time, and the media was very anti-Serb and, of course, there is no Savage or any other right wing talk show host here.

Georgia and Serbia are in exactly the same position, being bullied by two evil powers. I'll go even further, I 'll say that Russia was, in its agression against Georgia somewhat justified by the separation of Kosovo. But why act against your Christian brethren? There are no muslim scum Russia can pressure? Serbs got screwed so let the Georgians burn as well?!

Look, your feelings are the ones of loyalty and that of revenge. I understand and respect that. But, most importantly, we should act on the side of righteousness. 
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2008, 03:48:49 PM »

Georgians are guilty? Do you know what you sound like? You remind me of the typical Muslim who blames Israel for everything.
If you do not like the US standing by Georgia....please feel free to go to Russia & take some muzzies with you!!!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2008, 04:40:53 PM »

I knew nothing about Serbia in the past except that Clinton sent bombing to "protect Kosovo," all I had to do was read up on it, read about the KLA and the islamic terrorism and immediately I knew who was in the wrong.  Initially I read Gil-White's work, then I came to JTF and Chaim agreed with much of it, as do the JTF members here.   I am quite aware of the Israeli govt and US govt treachery against the Jews in Israel, so it wasn't a big step for me to think they were at fault in bombing the Serbs or anything else they do.   

Only thing is, it DOESN'T mean they are wrong in everything.   One cannot assume that.  One must read up on each individual case and come to a determination.   Certainly tho, the US govt is not right in all of its foreign affairs.  Serbia, Oslo, "roadmap" being some of the evil deeds.   But one need not corner himself into an all-or-nothing position.  They can be right sometimes too.   America is a great country specifically because of all the times it was right.   We resent how it has gone wrong in recent times.   But it's not always wrong.   You seem to want to push on us that US is always wrong and Russia always right.   PLEASE.   Get a grip on yourself.    Russia is barely ever right.   On their half-hearted support of Serbs they're right, but they could do way more if they really cared for Serbia.  And on all else, Russia is a tyranny exporter and enemy of the Jews.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2008, 04:42:00 PM »
Bottom line Serbchicago:

1. There is a cold war again between the US and Russia.  Russia is using the Muslims to weaken the US.  Russia ishelping Iran with making nukes.  THerefore, Russia is an evil country..they are my enemy...worse than anyone else except for the Anti-Israel nations of the Muslims.
2. Georgia is irrelevant to who they are against and who they are for.  Apparantly they like Israel..I like that more than Russia funding Iran.  Therefore, I support Georgia hands down against Russia which can go to hell.
3. Russia is entitled to do whatever she wants to any nation she wants.  I might not like what they are doing to Georgia, but if i feel they have the right to do whatever they want to Georgia, then I feel the same shoudl be true when Israel destroys her enemies when she is attacked by them. and ISrael has the right to annex anything she wants if she is attacked first. For me to whine and cry like NATO and the US, I would be a hippocrat for not whining and crying against Israel when she does what she does.
4. Russia was only on the side of the Serbs because NATO was on the side of the other republics. IT was to the US's and NATO's interest to break up Yugoslavia so that the republics of Yugoslavia and Albania wholeheartedly support NATO forces and therefore, US forces on their land to fight against Russia and prevent her expansion into the Balkans.  I say that it's a shame that it worked out that way.  HOwever, the US's interest isn't Judaism and Israel.  The US sees the other enemy to be Russia. If it means becoming friends with Muzzies, to fight Russia, the US will do it.  FOr us at JTF, the war is Jews against anti-semetism..that's basically Israel versus the whole world more or less.
5. Supporting Russia for any purpose would be a terrible mistake.  I hope they get the taste of their own medicine by Muslim terrorists and watch the Muslim terrorists and Russians both kill each other much like watch the Shia and Sunii Killing each other.
6. I don't hate Russians per say...I hate Russian govt with the same passion as the Mullahs.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2008, 12:14:57 AM »

Georgians are guilty? Do you know what you sound like? You remind me of the typical Muslim who blames Israel for everything.
If you do not like the US standing by Georgia....please feel free to go to Russia & take some muzzies with you!!!
You are not even worthed of my comment!YOU sound like tipical,self-hateing,low life,looser!How about that!

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2008, 12:23:21 AM »
Russia is just as bad as Nazi Germany...killing even more civilians and Jews..and they don't regret it til this day. THE IDIOTS WORSHIPPED A GEORGIAN---->STALIN

THAT'S HOW STUPID AND EVIL THEY ARE....OR THEIR PARENTS ARE...

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2008, 12:30:36 AM »
Russia is just as bad as Nazi Germany...killing even more civilians and Jews..and they don't regret it til this day. THE IDIOTS WORSHIPPED A GEORGIAN---->STALIN

People we can all disagree on this issue but insalts on my name i will never stand.Do you agree?

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2008, 12:36:02 AM »
Bottom line Serbchicago:

1. There is a cold war again between the US and Russia.  Russia is using the Muslims to weaken the US.  Russia ishelping Iran with making nukes.  THerefore, Russia is an evil country..they are my enemy...worse than anyone else except for the Anti-Israel nations of the Muslims.
2. Georgia is irrelevant to who they are against and who they are for.  Apparantly they like Israel..I like that more than Russia funding Iran.  Therefore, I support Georgia hands down against Russia which can go to hell.
3. Russia is entitled to do whatever she wants to any nation she wants.  I might not like what they are doing to Georgia, but if i feel they have the right to do whatever they want to Georgia, then I feel the same shoudl be true when Israel destroys her enemies when she is attacked by them. and ISrael has the right to annex anything she wants if she is attacked first. For me to whine and cry like NATO and the US, I would be a hippocrat for not whining and crying against Israel when she does what she does.
4. Russia was only on the side of the Serbs because NATO was on the side of the other republics. IT was to the US's and NATO's interest to break up Yugoslavia so that the republics of Yugoslavia and Albania wholeheartedly support NATO forces and therefore, US forces on their land to fight against Russia and prevent her expansion into the Balkans.  I say that it's a shame that it worked out that way.  HOwever, the US's interest isn't Judaism and Israel.  The US sees the other enemy to be Russia. If it means becoming friends with Muzzies, to fight Russia, the US will do it.  FOr us at JTF, the war is Jews against anti-semetism..that's basically Israel versus the whole world more or less.
5. Supporting Russia for any purpose would be a terrible mistake.  I hope they get the taste of their own medicine by Muslim terrorists and watch the Muslim terrorists and Russians both kill each other much like watch the Shia and Sunii Killing each other.
6. I don't hate Russians per say...I hate Russian govt with the same passion as the Mullahs.
Ok this is your opinion and i will respect it even if i don't agree with it.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2008, 12:36:22 AM »

People we can all disagree on this issue but insalts on my name i will never stand.Do you agree?

Were is he insulting you in the post??

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2008, 12:38:16 AM »

I thought you were a "Serb"  not Russian....  ?

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2008, 12:45:03 AM »

Were is he insulting you in the post??
Not him i was referring for republcadox comment.I was just asking him for opinion about insults.