Author Topic: Question how could Putin lead Russia  (Read 15254 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Re: Question how could Putin lead Russia
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2008, 10:55:05 AM »
Russians are less intelligent.  ;D When's the last time you heard "quality Russian engineering"  ;D

When the Ukrainians were doing it

Ukraine has a lot of Jewish people that were probably a lot of the brains there.

Yeah they hate Ukrainians a lot but who buil most of the things when they were the USSR the Ukies

Real people from the Ukraine are pro Russian and Orthodox!
You have nothing in common with Ukraines.
Do not use the name Ukraine anymore, is it clear?

Please go with your Russian hate to a Croatian fascist website!
I am sure that they will appreciate your hatred against Orthodox Russian civilization! 
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 01:55:52 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2008, 10:57:19 AM »
I actually respect all European nations and cultures, but I do have favorites. lol

Yes so do I but I don't know if I am the only one on this forum I HATE Russia I DISPISE them I hope they get what is coming to them
what would that be american hero, what do u think is befitting of the russian devil for all the crimes against humanity have occured in that country ?

Russian crime against humanity   :::D   :::D  :::D  :::D  :::D

The extermination of the natives in Amerika, Australia and Africa was not a crime against humanity?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 10:59:49 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2008, 10:12:09 PM »
the persecution of jewish people by the cheka, (secret police) the deportation of jews in the 1800s, the numerous temple burnings, the ussr comited genocide of ukranians (F*** you stalin) the list goes on
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2008, 05:38:52 AM »
the persecution of jewish people by the cheka, (secret police) the deportation of jews in the 1800s, the numerous temple burnings, the ussr comited genocide of ukranians (F*** you stalin) the list goes on

Communists had killed more Russians than others.
Stalin, Lenin and other heads of the communist movement were not Russians.

Orthodox people (Serbs, Russians and Ukrains) suffered the most from communism.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2008, 10:36:31 AM »
Russians are less intelligent.  ;D When's the last time you heard "quality Russian engineering"  ;D

Ukraine has a lot of Jewish people that were probably a lot of the brains there.

Yeah they hate Ukrainians a lot but who buil most of the things when they were the USSR the Ukies

I am sure that they will appreciate your hatred against Orthodox Russian civilization! 
Ukraine Ukraine Ukraine what are you going to do
Just shut up I can Hate anyone i want I hate russia and I hate you

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2008, 10:39:27 AM »

What is with  you always putting the word Orthodox in a lot of your post I never said I hate the religion you Moron

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2008, 11:09:50 AM »
Daja
i am croatian, my people have sinned, i am 100 percent jewish, the sins of our fathers do NOT  reflect upon both i and american hero, stop this mindless persecution, both of us dispise communism and  fascism as much if not more then any other jtf member
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2008, 01:16:32 PM »

What is with  you always putting the word Orthodox in a lot of your post I never said I hate the religion you Moron

Easy with your vocabulary little brother of my...  :)

I will tolerate this just once because I see that you have completely lost your way..
I will give you a free tip!

Russia is a Orthodox country.
If you hate Russia, the greatest Orthodox country, than you have obviously a problem with 150.000.000 Orthodox Russians!

Is it now clear.... You are such a little schoolgirl  :) :)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2008, 01:19:08 PM »

I will tolerate this just once because I see that you have completely lost your way..

If you hate Russia, the greatest Orthodox country, than you have obviously a problem with 150.000.000 Orthodox Russians!

My grandfather is an Orthodox Ukrainian he had his whole family taken from him when he was young by the russian so I have a right to hate them just like you have a right to hate Croatians for what they did to Serbs
But dont say I have no right to hate them for what they did

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2008, 01:20:49 PM »
Oh wow this loser is calling me a Schoolgirl
Why dont you do what you have been trying to do and that is get me banned

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2008, 01:22:15 PM »
Daja
i am croatian, my people have sinned, i am 100 percent jewish, the sins of our fathers do NOT  reflect upon both i and american hero, stop this mindless persecution, both of us dispise communism and  fascism as much if not more then any other jtf member

A Croatian Jew  :::D   :::D  :::D  :::D enough You two are real clowns..

Croats are Catholic. If you are Jewish than you are not a Croat.
It is not the problem that you two are Croats!
Be what you want. I do not care, believe me!

I am irritated by your lack of historical knowledge and propaganda against Russia.
You want to spread propaganda against Russia or Serbia? 100 Croatian Nazis websites will sure welcome you!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2008, 01:45:19 PM »
Oh wow this loser is calling me a Schoolgirl
Why dont you do what you have been trying to do and that is get me banned

I was jost joking...

Words do not hurt my vriend!
This says more about you than about me..

You are here the most funniest person!
This site does not recognize Croatia as a sate and you, as a Croat, want to be a part of such organization?

I do not want to attack you... but is not it a little bit funny?
If a website believes that Serbia has not a right to exist. I won't ever join a club like that, because I have self respect and proud!

You can learn a lot from me...

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2008, 02:01:56 PM »
I think it is our best interest not to foster hate between Russia and Western countries. We have a common enemy in Islam and too bad that Russia has been siding with the muslim devil for so long.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2008, 02:29:37 PM »
I think it is our best interest not to foster hate between Russia and Western countries. We have a common enemy in Islam and too bad that Russia has been siding with the muslim devil for so long.

America is and was siding with the muslim like nobody else.
In fact they have created the network of Bin Laden during the cold war.

America was sponsering Muslim terror over the Soviets in the 80s.
These same Muslim warriors, who fought the Russians in the 80, were launched by America in Bosnia & Hercegovina to fight, alongside with the Croatio-Muslim coallition, against the Serbs.

America reap what you have sow!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2008, 03:00:39 PM »

America is and was siding with the muslim like nobody else.
In fact they have created the network of Bin Laden during the cold war.

America was sponsering Muslim terror over the Soviets in the 80s.
These same Muslim warriors, who fought the Russians in the 80, were launched by America in Bosnia & Hercegovina to fight, alongside with the Croatio-Muslim coallition, against the Serbs.

America reap what you have sow!
Indeed America has its share of alliances with the devil. But why can't you see that the result of Russian-American clash is stronger Islam. As we say in hebrew: שניים רבים, השלישי מנצח. Two parties fight, the third wins.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2008, 03:15:03 PM »
The NATO is surrounding Russia.
They have already military bases at the Balkans (Kosovo).
They are continuing with their military, politically and strategic expansion towards the East. I think that the US’s rocket/ missile system is a direct threat to Russia. Further,  is not normal that Ukraine has a huge amount of pro EU followers and it is also not normal that Georgia wants to enter in NATO, through a evil way.

There is probably some kind of anti-Russian (Orthodox) plan in operation.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 03:18:35 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2008, 03:21:06 PM »

Russia is a BEAST. And you ARE hell bent on being a NOT NICE person.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2008, 03:23:35 PM »
Daja

I am irritated by your lack of historical knowledge and propaganda against Russia.
You want to spread propaganda against Russia or Serbia? 100 Croatian Nazis websites will sure welcome you!

Yeah RIGHT. VANGUARD is ALL over Russia, WE KNOW what Russia IS. Vanguard being a HUGE nazi group. Nasty person you are.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2008, 03:28:14 PM »
Daja

Yeah RIGHT. VANGUARD is ALL over Russia, WE KNOW what Russia IS. Vanguard being a HUGE nazi group. Nasty person you are.
Speaking as a West-European, I think NATO should stop encircling Russia.
And regarding Kosovo, I think NATO should pull out immediately, and let the Serbs take back their country.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2008, 03:46:30 PM »
Daja

Speaking as a West-European, I think NATO should stop encircling Russia.
And regarding Kosovo, I think NATO should pull out immediately, and let the Serbs take back their country.

Ambiorix,

I wish there were more Western Europeans like you.
You are welcome in Serbia and Russia!

But why is the West attacking us the Serbs and Russians?

Ambiorix listen to me comrade!

The Russian have liberated Europe from Hitlerism and fascism.
20.000.000 Orthodox Russians died during WW2.
They are mainly responsible for the liberation of Europe and especially for the liberation of Eastern Europe.

Look how some  ungrateful rats attack Russia and are spreting anti-Russian propaganda! NATO nations should be thankfull to Russia and the Russians.
They have stoped Hitler on time.

We Serbs and Russians have protected Western Europe for centuries long against invaders from Turkey/ Asia!
Look what we have received back from our "Christian" brothers. They bombed the Serbs in 1999 and had extermination camps for the Serbs in WW1 and WW2.

First concentration camps in Europe where build in Germany, Austria and Hungary for Orthodox people, during WW1!

I think, if we want to survive, we Western Europeans and the Eastern than we must stop this new danger coming from the NATO nations. 
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 03:48:46 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2008, 03:57:27 PM »
personal attacks against people of a certain nationality is unfair, daja i am jewish i have family in croatia, and i am an orthodox jew. i am sorry if this is hard for you to understand, but harrasing other members who only wish to help is only setting jtf back, why waste your time and effort on this rather then aid jtf against obama, and islam. whats in the past is in the past, i dont care if u wish death to croatia, the things that have occured are dispicable and horrendous, but this is the year 2008. we have bigger things to worry about then the past nazis, such as the present and future nazis. we must be productive on this forum, not hateful to participating members

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2008, 04:03:38 PM »

At least they are not as fat as the people of the USA where you come from  :)

Aren't you just a lovely little personality.

Quote from: DALMACIJA

AmericanHero is part Ukrainian. He has every right to speak about Ukraine. Any of us do, whether we're part that or not. We all have the right to give our opinion on any country. Disagree with him but don't tell other members what they can and cannot speak about. I don't see "Administrator" under your name Dal.

Easy with your vocabulary little brother of my... 

You always try to bait AH, I'm surprised he hasn't called you worse than a moron by now. Of course it's not good to call anyone a name on here but you bait him and bait him. AH is a good member and supports JTF's causes. Please kindly get off his back.

I'm losing my tolerance with you Dal.

AH it would be best for you to ignore Dal and not call him anymore names.

Dal you need to stop this nonsense. I'm frankly getting tired of seeing you baiting AH.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2008, 04:08:04 PM »
@@@@Zionistforever

So we the Serbs must forgot the Croatian/ Vatican crimes which took place in WW1, WW2 and in the 90s? What do you think we Serbs are Indians? You can not colonize Serbian lands that easy. Croatia was and is a Nazi state. You must accept the facts not me! Croatia is occupying Serbian lands and had committed genocide against the Serbs!

The Chairman of this movement, Chiam, says the genocidal people like the Croats do not even deserve to have their own state. So that means that I am here on the right place!
I agree with you Chairman. I would only give Zagreb to the Croats the rest belongs to Serbia.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 04:17:23 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2008, 04:09:22 PM »

At least they are not as fat as the people of the USA where you come from  :)

Aren't you just a lovely little personality.

AmericanHero is part Ukrainian. He has every right to speak about Ukraine. Any of us do, whether we're part that or not. We all have the right to give our opinion on any country. Disagree with him but don't tell other members what they can and cannot speak about. I don't see "Administrator" under your name Dal.

Easy with your vocabulary little brother of my... 

You always try to bait AH, I'm surprised he hasn't called you worse than a moron by now. Of course it's not good to call anyone a name on here but you bait him and bait him. AH is a good member and supports JTF's causes. Please kindly get off his back.

I'm losing my tolerance with you Dal.

AH it would be best for you to ignore Dal and not call him anymore names.

Dal you need to stop this nonsense. I'm frankly getting tired of seeing you baiting AH.

You are not ready for politics!

Go back to your kitchen please, your husband is calling you !

(just joking)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2008, 04:29:24 PM »
You are not ready for politics!
Go back to your kitchen please, your husband is calling you !

(just joking)

Is that funny haha or funny hoho?

Anyway... this is what I mean by baiting. You do this kind of thing constantly.