Author Topic: Question how could Putin lead Russia  (Read 15728 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Question how could Putin lead Russia
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2008, 04:53:10 PM »
Russians are less intelligent.   When's the last time you heard "quality Russian engineering"

How much Soyuz rockets had to fly to the international space station when the space shuttle fleet was grounded?

Russian/Soviet military engineering has sometimes proven to be quite superior to American counterparts.

I think the capitalist economy model is better than the communist, and I am sure most Russians are very glad that the Soviet Union (=dictatorship) collapsed.

It is true the people of the former KGB took power in the liberalised Russia, and that these FSB (ex-KGB) people are the real oligarchs of Russia today.

Future will tell us which country survives the 21th century better, USA or Russia...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2008, 05:34:38 PM »
Russians are less intelligent.   When's the last time you heard "quality Russian engineering"

How much Soyuz rockets had to fly to the international space station when the space shuttle fleet was grounded?

Russian/Soviet military engineering has sometimes proven to be quite superior to American counterparts.

I think the capitalist economy model is better than the communist, and I am sure most Russians are very glad that the Soviet Union (=dictatorship) collapsed.

It is true the people of the former KGB took power in the liberalised Russia, and that these FSB (ex-KGB) people are the real oligarchs of Russia today.

Future will tell us which country survives the 21th century better, USA or Russia...

I said later I respect all European groups. Soviet military has always been top notch. You're correct about that. Right now the Russians are at odds with our interests and must be considered enemies for that reason, but that doesn't mean I don't respect them as a people.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2008, 06:12:08 PM »
Right now the Russians are at odds with our interests and must be considered enemies for that reason, but that doesn't mean I don't respect them as a people.
[/quote]
What do you mean exactly?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2008, 06:38:14 PM »

I believe every ethnicity in Europe has value as a unique entity and should be preserved. It's part of my belief in white pride. Russians are no exception to that. However the Russian government is very evil right now and has been the enemy of the U.S.A. for a long time.

I know they're an enemy of Israel and that greatly disturbs me too. Chaim suffered greatly and heroicly to free the Jews under their oppression.

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2008, 08:37:05 PM »
the Russian devil and the us are always going to be enemies, no matter how many peace talks, or negotiations, russia is americas eastern brother (backwards deffinitly) but in a way they are equals, (not moraly of course) they have a great army and so does the us, and both countries have policed the world for some time....
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2008, 10:28:55 PM »
I actually respect all European nations and cultures, but I do have favorites. lol

Yes so do I but I don't know if I am the only one on this forum I HATE Russia I DISPISE them I hope they get what is coming to them

They are our enemies.

I HATE them for other reasons

Ok, why? I'm just curious. There are things about them I'm not fond of either.

I am part Ukrainian so I lost a section of my family because of stalin

stalin wasn't russian.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2008, 10:32:59 PM »
btw, for all the Ukrainians here, yuschenko is also ex kgb :)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2008, 04:41:00 AM »

I believe every ethnicity in Europe has value as a unique entity and should be preserved. It's part of my belief in white pride. Russians are no exception to that. However the Russian government is very evil right now and has been the enemy of the U.S.A. for a long time.

I know they're an enemy of Israel and that greatly disturbs me too. Chaim suffered greatly and heroicly to free the Jews under their oppression.

Why do you think the Russian government is an enemy of the USA? What do you mean with "the Russian government is very evil right now"?

Do you think Yeltsin was better than Putin, or Medvedev ?

Do you think the USA is a friend of Israel? I don't think so... USA sells weapons to the Arabs as much as the Russians, and buys their oil. Wasn't the Bush family big friends with the Bin Ladens?

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2008, 05:39:48 AM »

Why do you think the Russian government is an enemy of the USA? What do you mean with "the Russian government is very evil right now"?

Do you think the USA is a friend of Israel? I don't think so... USA sells weapons to the Arabs as much as the Russians, and buys their oil. Wasn't the Bush family big friends with the Bin Ladens?

It was the USA who had trained and supplied weapons to Muslims in the 80s in order to prepare them to fight Orthodox Russians. These same Muslims fighters were transferred by the US/ EU in Bosnia & Hercegovina to join the Croatian-Muslim war against the Orthodox Serbs of Yugoslavia.

From the other side, you had also some cossack (Russian Orthodox) soldiers, in Bosnia and Hercegovina, who volunteered in the Serbian army.

I do not see you attacking America for supporting these Jihad fighters?
Or are these fighters considered as you allies when they attack and kill Orthodox Russians/ Serbs? If Muslims kill and murder Serbs and Russians than they are considered, by the West, as good people and victims. In case they are anti-American than you have a different opinion about them. It is a fact that the Network of Bin Laden was in 80s and in the 90s supported by the West.

The Americans are supporting Serbian enemies and they occupy our lands.

Something about Russia.
Russia is not the enemy of the USA, but the US will have a strong enemy if they continue to surround Russia. Russia is not surrounding the US or Europe, it are the NATO nations who are provoking Russia by launching rockets and missiles 200 kilometers from Russia’s borders and supporting criminal regimes in Orthodox  countries like Serbia, Ukraine and  Georgia.

You, Americans, have no reason to call Russia evil.
They liberated you and Europe from Nazism in 1945.
You should have monuments for Russia in your countries!   
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 06:07:09 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2008, 08:14:49 AM »

I don't think the USA's government has been the best friend of Israel either, but I believe Russia would want to wipe Israel off the map just as Iran does.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2008, 08:23:19 AM »

I don't think the USA's government has been the best friend of Israel either, but I believe Russia would want to wipe Israel off the map just as Iran does.
Why would Russia whipe Israel off the map? Because they are "anti-semites".
It's just a geo-political game between the USA and Russia.
BTW; why should I support the USA? They sell weapons to Saudi Arabia, and in my book, Saudi Arabia is a bigger enemy than Iran.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2008, 08:28:17 AM »
Dal I'm just curious, why do you think communists were heroic? Both Stalin and Hitler were evil.

Also Russia is close with Iran and China right now, two big problems.

Ambiorix, I won't tell you to support the USA because the USA government is doing some evil things, but what I will tell you is that you shouldn't wish for the destruction of the USA because it's one of the strongest non-Muslim countries and our population is mostly hostile to Muslims and Islam. Barack Hussein Obama is only doing well because people think the tales of his being a Muslim are a lie and exaggeration and smear. If people really thought he was a Muslim he would have 0 chance.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2008, 08:35:21 AM »
Dal I'm just curious, why do you think communists were heroic? Both Stalin and Hitler were evil.

Ambiorix, I won't tell you to support the USA because the USA government is doing some evil things, but what I will tell you is that you shouldn't wish for the destruction of the USA because it's one of the strongest non-Muslim countries and our population is mostly hostile to Muslims and Islam. Barack Hussein Obama is only doing well because people think the tales of his being a Muslim are a lie and exaggeration and smear. If people really thought he was a Muslim he would have 0 chance.

The USA is sold out. I'm sure they will make a north-American union of it , as they did with Europe...

Indeed, we should take care of Iran. But also we should take out a lot of other muslim countries.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2008, 08:54:32 AM »

Stalin was of course evil.
Stalin's regime does not represent Orthodox Russia. The heads of the communits criminal government were not Orthodox Russians.
During the communist rule in Russia and Serbia, Orthodoxism was prosecuted.
The communist conducted the most crimes against the domestic nations of Russia and Serbia.

About 55 till 60 milion Russians were killed between 1917 and 1989.
An Orthodox Russian/ Serb can not support such leaders like Stalin.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2008, 09:30:49 AM »
The USA is sold out. I'm sure they will make a north-American union of it , as they did with Europe...

Indeed, we should take care of Iran. But also we should take out a lot of other muslim countries.

This is one reason I'm at JTF. I strongly oppose an NAU (it will destroy the USA and Canada, two first world countries, and in effect expand Mexico, which is a third world nation). Most people here wouldn't like it either but they've been convinced it's just a wild conspiracy theory and they don't think it's real. In the mean time, evil politicians and multinational corporations are working hard to make it reality and uncontrolled immigration is forcing it regardless of the legal borders.

Stalin was of course evil.
Stalin's regime does not represent Orthodox Russia. The heads of the communits criminal government were not Orthodox Russians.
During the communist rule in Russia and Serbia, Orthodoxism was prosecuted.
The communist conducted the most crimes against the domestic nations of Russia and Serbia.

I think it's important to try to draw distinctions between evil leadership and the people like you have. That's good. However Russia is still no friend to Christians, I would almost guarantee that. I still don't believe it's shaken off its communist past.

About 55 till 60 milion Russians were killed between 1917 and 1989.
An Orthodox Russian/ Serb can not support such leaders like Stalin.

And you wonder why I think they're bad?

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2008, 09:41:38 AM »
like you have. That's good. However Russia is still no friend to Christians,

And you know who real christians are?

You know nothing about Christians. Absolutly nothing.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2008, 09:42:51 AM »

Do you think the only real Christians are the Orthodox? Where does that leave our wonderful Catholic and Protestant JTFers? I don't think the Orthodox should trust Russia's government either, which was my point.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2008, 09:44:05 AM »
How can Putin high ranking KGB man :-\ :o

Is that a question?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2008, 09:55:30 AM »

Do you think the only real Christians are the Orthodox? Where does that leave our wonderful Catholic and Protestant JTFers? I don't think the Orthodox should trust Russia's government either, which was my point.

I think under Poetin the Russian Orthodox Church regained the power it had like under the Tsars.
So it is a good thing.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2008, 09:57:20 AM »
How can Putin high ranking KGB man :-\ :o

Is that a question?

The KGB people were the only ones from the Soviet union that had easy access to the West. They saw the Soviet system was going to collapse, because it didn't work.
So they orchestrated this collapse, and in the chaos that evolved, they took advantage to enrich themselves, as did the maffia.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2008, 06:40:41 AM »

I think under Poetin the Russian Orthodox Church regained the power it had like under the Tsars.
So it is a good thing.

O0  O0  O0

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2008, 07:29:22 AM »

So it is a good thing.

O0  O0  O0

Let's hope that our Kahanist friends in Israel can do the same!