Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 24, 2008.  (Read 13079 times)

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 24, 2008.
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2008, 08:08:45 AM »
Dear Chaim,
When should we write a newspaper letter to editor? Should we always respond the leftist, self-hating, politically-correct, anti-Israel, pro-Arab side? How do we decide when it is appropriate to give our view? Thanks a lot and Shalom.--Zev

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2008, 09:48:11 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What can you tell us about Saul Alinsky?

Thanks again, and best you and your Mom,

Ben Yehuda

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2008, 03:38:30 PM »
Hello Chaim, what is Judaism's opinion on the Christian view that humans are inherently sinful beings? You will notice every society or culture that strays away from Judeo-Christian values seems to be an evil one. On the surface it would logically seem the Bible is a proven way humans can live virtuous lives and find redemption.

Also, I recently read that the JDL under Irv Rubin provided protection for deceased ganster-rapper Easy E while he was feuding with his fellow degenerates. Did you know or hear about any of these activities while running the JDL? I am asking as well because I saw the Jerry Springer segment video posted on our forum where Irv fought some Klansmen and it sickened me to see the way he dragged the JDL through the mud.

Thanks and best wishes to you and your mother. :)
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2008, 04:31:59 PM »
Dear Chaim

Would a Kahanist Govt ban Fast Food including the Kosher ones??

Thanks

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2008, 12:15:19 AM »
From what I understand Kahanists believe Israel should be Jewish and the Arabs should be expelled. You believe G-d has given you that land. What do you expect Arabs to do, agree that you're Gods chosen people and give up the land and leave? Furthermore, you believe Lebanon, parts of Syria and parts of Iraq to the Tigris river should be part of Israel. You want to pay the Arabs to leave but how can you pay millions of Lebanese, Syrians and Iraqis to leave? No ethnic group would give up land without a fight so explain how the Arabs are evil for resisting Zionism but American Indians, Tibetians, Armenians, etc aren't evil for resisting their enemies, and don't tell me you were there first because you don't care about that since you want to invade Syria, Iraq and Lebanon.

Lisa adds:

This nazi pig has already been banned twice since I wanted everyone here to respond to his trolling.  But still, I would love it if you would let him have it.  And please don't hold back. 
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 03:57:50 PM by Lisa »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2008, 12:21:46 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Are you familiar with Jacob Gurewich?  (Also known as Jacob Gur, or Jack Gur).   He was one of the founding members of Irgun, and he wrote a few books including one called "The enemy within" which describes the "Saison" period in the mandate, and he has written as well on his website about the modern-day treason that he refers to as the 'Oslo Shoah.'   His site is jackgur.com.   On this site he also has open letters to Condi Rice, George Bush and others.  I was wondering if you knew him, or knew of him, and whether he might be a good person to contact who could become an ally/supporter of JTF or a leader within JTF.    Thanks for all that you do.  

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2008, 04:36:22 AM »
hi

do you know what happened with Wayne Jude who used to be on the forum?

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2008, 04:38:19 AM »
Are you afraid of death?

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2008, 10:14:02 AM »
Chaim, why is it that, according to liberals, everything is a social construction, nothing is natural or inherent - with one exception: homosexuality. Homosexuality is the only thing that is natural, individuals are "born with it," i.e. it is biologically determined. Isn't there a contradiction in claiming that everything - even gender - is socially constructed, while homosexuality is natural?

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2008, 12:00:10 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim, :)

Who invented the term "Gringos" and why?

Thank you as always and Shavu'a Tov! :-)

Gam Bashan veGam Gil'ad.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2008, 01:45:56 PM »
I don't know have you heard that responding to US and Israeli politic and missile shield in Poland Russians are considering putting missile shield in Syria.Because of Russia military respond to Georgia US is saying they will put missiles in Poland.Russia is now saying because of US and Israel involved in Georgia politic and Russians interests and putting missiles in Poland they will put missiles in Syria.Do you really think after all of this that was in best interest Israeli giving weapons to Georgia and supporting US or it's in best interest of Jews and Israel to be neutral in some things for they own good?Their is a saying in physic "For every action there is equal and opposite reaction".In my own opinion it was unwise move by Israel.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2008, 03:41:29 PM »
Hi Chaim, I know you have discussed dov Hikind in the past but I have some questions in light of his visit to Israel with Mike Huckabee. Jewish Democrats were upset with because while he is a democrat, he supported Mike Huckabee for president and still wants him to be VP. On his trip to Israel with Huckabee this week, Hikind told Haaretz that he supports the ideas of Rabbi Kahane and that he does not regret working with him. I found that to be gutsy as you know how nuts the pc crowd gets when Rabbi Kahanes name is mentioned. Hikind made many kahanist comments on his trip and I saw some of them in a video posted on jpost. I know their are some negatives to hikind too. I was wondering if you could speak extensively about both the negatives and positives of Dov Hikind. Thanks so much Chaim and I hope the bolshevik animals finally allow you into Israel so we can be on the road to new leadership.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2008, 04:46:33 PM »
Hi there Chaim,

I hope you're doing well. 

The encounter with the nazi troll today got me thinking about anti-Semitism in general.  I understand that the religious view of anti-Semitism is that it's a punishment for Jews who try and abandon what they are. 

Now I would like to know what that means in terms of Jews fighting back against those who wish them harm, whether it's in Israel or in any other country. 

During the last Chanukah, I went to hear Rebbetzin Esther Jungreis (whom you referred to as a Jewish Zsa Zsa Gabor) speak.  She went on about how anti-Semitism is on the rise in America, Europe and Israel.  But she did not offer any suggestions on what to do about it.  She could have easily said that Jews should make Aliyah, or that the ones in America should be armed.  But she didn't.  She ended her speech by encouraging the people in the audience to light the Chanukah candles, and to just meditate for ten minutes in front of the Menorah.  So can you please explain what that's all about?

The reason I admire you and JTF so much is that you guys are fighting Jews.  There are plenty of Jews who are good people and who are observant, but they're not fighters.  What is that all about?

Thank you for listening. 

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2008, 06:13:50 PM »
I just want to say something in support of Todd Long who is running for US congress in Florida's district 8. He is a righteous gentile who supports Israel, wants energy independence and wants to get rid of illegal aliens. I know most people here can't vote for him, but hopefully he will win.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2008, 06:22:00 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What are the sources you go to for your news--as in which papers, websites, programs, etc.?  You always seem to have a thorough knowledge of important events/statistics and great insight.

Respectfully,

Dan Ben Noah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2008, 09:57:30 PM »
Dear Chaim:

What do you think of Pablo Picasso?

Shalom