Author Topic: lets free a Jew and Lets make JTF heard!  (Read 731 times)

Offline Yonathan Ben Yakov

• Full JTFer
lets free a Jew and Lets make JTF heard!
« on: August 17, 2008, 01:21:09 PM »
Johnathan Pollard a Jew who is suffering, we should organize a rally/protest to free him and we should have the JTF shirts and the Jews against obama Shirts, picket signs, posters. we should do everything in our power to make this happen. its a guanrtee that we can make this happen. just how Rav Kahane Ztl and Chaim saved the 1 million Jews of the USSR
it's better to have a Jewish State, which is hated by the whole world, than an Auschwitz loved by it.”

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: lets free a Jew and Lets make JTF heard!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 01:23:57 PM »
While this wouldn't be a bad idea, I don't see how it could help Pollard. Why would one more protest make a difference?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 01:27:08 PM »
The thing is: As great as that sounds, the problem IMO is that the American and Israeli will not do anything to help Mr. Pollard. >:( I don't he'll see the light of day again. If anyone got screwed, he did! :'(

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 01:31:29 PM »
by us having these protests and rallies the News media will for sure cover it and they will interview us and once they will know what Chaim did for the Jews of the USSR they will for sure would want him on every channel. and other Jews whether JTF or not will also march for Johnathan Pollard.
it's better to have a Jewish State, which is hated by the whole world, than an Auschwitz loved by it.”

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2008, 01:32:55 PM »
i remember about 5 years ago, there were many rallies supporting Israel one in Washington which had about 1 million Jews. one in Brooklyn which had tens of thousands of Jews which my friends and i were interviewed by 3 news channels