Author Topic: Anti-Semitic Christians are self-hating Christians!  (Read 1665 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Anti-Semitic Christians are self-hating Christians!
« on: June 15, 2008, 10:11:02 AM »
Lets face it my fellow JTFers. Not all Anti-Semitics are beleivers of Islam. A lot of anti-semitics are of the Christian religion. I dont think im telling you something that you dont already know. This message is for my fellow Christians. Every time you utter an anti-Semitic slur, you are cursing yourself. Every time you utter a vulgur joke about the Jewish religion your cursing yourself. And then you go to church and pray to Jesus. AFTER ALL THAT BAD drek YOU SAID ABOUT JEWS, YOU GO AND PRAY TO ONE!!!!! I dont care how religous you are. If you utter a slur about a jew and pray to Jesus, YOUR A HYPOCRITE AND THE SCUM OF THE EARTH!!!! I AM EMBARRASSED TO CALL THESE PEOPLE MY FELLOW CHRISTIANS!!!!! YOU ARE THE SCUM OF CHRISTIANITY!! I AM EMBARRASSED!! I HAVE HEARD HATEFUL JEWISH JOKES BEFORE THAT MADE BE DISGUSTED TO CALL THESE ANTI-Semitics MY FELLOW CHRISTIANS!! Jesus was a jew. I know for a fact that there are no anti-semitic Christians on this site. 
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 12:47:08 PM by ProJewChristian »
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Anti-Semitic Christians are self-hating Christians!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 10:15:04 AM »
You are 100 percent correct. If it weren't for the Jews, you wouldn't call yourselves 'Christians' to begin with.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 10:17:21 AM »
Christians and all other non-muslims should ally themselves with Jews against Islam.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 10:20:37 AM »
If they are anti-Jewish they are anti-G-d and anti-Bible!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 11:56:58 AM »
If there are anti-Semitic trolls on this site that you have encountered, confront them by name and ask that they be banned!

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 01:16:04 PM »
great point !!!!!!!!
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 02:25:04 PM »
Excellent point, Christianity comes from Judaism, therefore they are in reality hating both religions!  >:(

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 02:46:58 PM »
Anti-semite Christians are in fact paradoxons  O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 09:23:30 PM »
Lets face it my fellow JTFers. Not all Anti-Semitics are beleivers of Islam. A lot of anti-semitics are of the Christian religion. I dont think im telling you something that you dont already know. This message is for my fellow Christians. Every time you utter an anti-Semitic slur, you are cursing yourself. Every time you utter a vulgur joke about the Jewish religion your cursing yourself. And then you go to church and pray to Jesus. AFTER ALL THAT BAD excrement YOU SAID ABOUT JEWS, YOU GO AND PRAY TO ONE!!!!! I dont care how religous you are. If you utter a slur about a jew and pray to Jesus, YOUR A HYPOCRITE AND THE SCUM OF THE EARTH!!!! I AM EMBARRASSED TO CALL THESE PEOPLE MY FELLOW CHRISTIANS!!!!! YOU ARE THE SCUM OF CHRISTIANITY!! I AM EMBARRASSED!! I HAVE HEARD HATEFUL JEWISH JOKES BEFORE THAT MADE BE DISGUSTED TO CALL THESE ANTI-Semitics MY FELLOW CHRISTIANS!! Jesus was a jew. I know for a fact that there are know anti-semitic Christians on this site. 

There is an anti-semite person on my email thread. EVERY SINGLE day, she makes me feel like I could tear her head off.  There is a strong and ugly evil thing that is alive and well and in the USA, AND, it is in the church. You are very right about what you say here, and it is a SHAME, and a cursed WRETCHED thing. What I would like to know is where christians find this G-d rejecting Jews- WHERE IS THAT in the NT.. simple, it is NOT. I am VERY well read in both, the books of the prophets are my favorite though, but I have NOT seen ANYWHERE in the NT that G-d rejects Jewish people. This makes me cry daily, and I am serious.  :'( I LITERALLY CRY every DAY over this. I AM NOT REJECTED BY G-D!!! NOT NOT NOT!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2008, 12:44:40 PM »
Lets face it my fellow JTFers. Not all Anti-Semitics are beleivers of Islam. A lot of anti-semitics are of the Christian religion. I dont think im telling you something that you dont already know. This message is for my fellow Christians. Every time you utter an anti-Semitic slur, you are cursing yourself. Every time you utter a vulgur joke about the Jewish religion your cursing yourself. And then you go to church and pray to Jesus. AFTER ALL THAT BAD excrement YOU SAID ABOUT JEWS, YOU GO AND PRAY TO ONE!!!!! I dont care how religous you are. If you utter a slur about a jew and pray to Jesus, YOUR A HYPOCRITE AND THE SCUM OF THE EARTH!!!! I AM EMBARRASSED TO CALL THESE PEOPLE MY FELLOW CHRISTIANS!!!!! YOU ARE THE SCUM OF CHRISTIANITY!! I AM EMBARRASSED!! I HAVE HEARD HATEFUL JEWISH JOKES BEFORE THAT MADE BE DISGUSTED TO CALL THESE ANTI-Semitics MY FELLOW CHRISTIANS!! Jesus was a jew. I know for a fact that there are know anti-semitic Christians on this site. 

There is an anti-semite person on my email thread. EVERY SINGLE day, she makes me feel like I could tear her head off.  There is a strong and ugly evil thing that is alive and well and in the USA, AND, it is in the church. You are very right about what you say here, and it is a SHAME, and a cursed WRETCHED thing. What I would like to know is where christians find this G-d rejecting Jews- WHERE IS THAT in the NT.. simple, it is NOT. I am VERY well read in both, the books of the prophets are my favorite though, but I have NOT seen ANYWHERE in the NT that G-d rejects Jewish people. This makes me cry daily, and I am serious.  :'( I LITERALLY CRY every DAY over this. I AM NOT REJECTED BY G-D!!! NOT NOT NOT!
That's a real shame.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2008, 01:43:28 PM »
Christians that don't support Israel and Jews aren't really reading and understanding thier Bible. There is a trend a mong many churches, especially the "feel-good" churches, to downplay the significance of the Tanach. Many don't even have sermons or lessons from the Tanach any more. I am proud to be part of a church that actively supports God's plan and supports Israel and the Jews.

Our sermon today was about the the threat of Islam and Obama. I love our pastor, he preaches straight out of the Bible and doesn't worry if someone is offended by what God demands of us.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2008, 01:50:07 PM »
If they are anti-Jewish they are anti-G-d and anti-Bible!

ABSOLUTELY. They are ANTI - G-d. PERIOD.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2008, 02:02:22 PM »
Without Jews there would be no Bible. Biblical morality that comes to the world from God via the Jewish sacred Scriptures is what brings humanity to a higher state of being.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2008, 02:35:48 PM »
Christians that don't support Israel and Jews aren't really reading and understanding thier Bible. There is a trend a mong many churches, especially the "feel-good" churches, to downplay the significance of The Tanach. Many don't even have sermons or lessons from The Tanach any more. I am proud to be part of a church that actively supports G-d's plan and supports Israel and the Jews.

Our sermon today was about the the threat of Islam and Obama. I love our pastor, he preaches straight out of the Bible and doesn't worry if someone is offended by what G-d demands of us.

Well, I can appreciate that.. isnt there some scripture/passage in the N.T. that says that the teacher was 'fulfilling  law?" B/c is he is stated to have said this, WHY dont Christian people read the Torah/Tanach? I dont understand this.
   How do you all know about LAW? How do you follow the law? The Laws of the USA are based on Torah, TOTALLY. So, how hard can it be to read Torah? 
  I read the N.T. and I have torn it apart looking for passages that require forced indoctrination, and there is none, which is why my descendants suffered.  So, it had to be some crazed way of getting people, using the N.T. I dont know, still studying all of this regarding family historical sufferings and the damages it caused.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל