Poll

Which of these phonies in the "conservative" movement is the worst?

Michael Savage
4 (17.4%)
Rush Limfraud
7 (30.4%)
Ann Revolting
6 (26.1%)
Sean Hannity
2 (8.7%)
Other
4 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Poll: Worst Conservafraud Talk-Show Host  (Read 4652 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Poll: Worst Conservafraud Talk-Show Host
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2008, 12:24:11 AM »
Some of these are things Chaim found out. You'd have to ask him. I don't listen to the bum and never have in my life.

The Allen Ginsberg friendship is not a rumor--it is proven fact.

When did I say anything about friendship?   You claimed far more than that.   And the mudslingers you quoted claimed a lot more than just that they were friends.    Why are you writing this "is fact" that I never said was untrue?

Let me clarify.  If all you know for sure is that these two were friends, and you believe this is reasonable to consider confirmed and verified, it doesn't give you license to claim Savage and he were gay partners...    I don't know why you would think that you could simply conclude that and proclaim it about someone.

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2008, 12:32:18 AM »
Neal Boortz, queer enabler...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2008, 12:37:55 AM »
When did I say anything about friendship?   You claimed far more than that.   And the mudslingers you quoted claimed a lot more than just that they were friends. Why are you writing this "is fact" that I never said was untrue?
It is undisputed fact that they were good friends. It is almost certainly fact that there was an episode where they swam naked together. There is a good chance that they wrote love-letters to each other.

Even if the ONLY true thing here is that he was very good friends with Ginsberg, how appropriate is that? A man who claims to be a rock-ribbed rightist and detests homosexuality was extremely good friends with an extremely open and "flaming" homosexual? Would you ever be close friends with a flagrant, militant homosexual?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2008, 01:22:02 AM »
When did I say anything about friendship?   You claimed far more than that.   And the mudslingers you quoted claimed a lot more than just that they were friends. Why are you writing this "is fact" that I never said was untrue?
It is undisputed fact that they were good friends. It is almost certainly fact that there was an episode where they swam naked together. There is a good chance that they wrote love-letters to each other.

Even if the ONLY true thing here is that he was very good friends with Ginsberg, how appropriate is that? A man who claims to be a rock-ribbed rightist and detests homosexuality was extremely good friends with an extremely open and "flaming" homosexual? Would you ever be close friends with a flagrant, militant homosexual?

Actually I have made friends in my lifetime with people who were so-called "homosexuals."  Of course I don't think that's a righteous sexual path for them nor do I think it's honest (this is a bigger discussion not for here).  I have also been friends with many Jews who do not keep Shabbat, some gentiles who don't believe in G-d, some Jews who don't follow Torah at all.   So what?   That doesn't make me a Jew who doesn't follow Torah, or it doesn't make me a non Jew atheist, or it doesn't make a Jew who doesn't keep Shabbat.  I'm me, and they are them.   You come across all kinds of people in life, some are genuine, some not.   Amongst the genuine people, some have misguided beliefs or lifestyles or are imperfect in various ways like we all are.  For instance, one of my friends who was "gay" he was a great kindhearted person, unfortunately he's in a trap that I don't think is right, but that's for him to deal with, and in all other aspects of his life, he's a fine person.   It's not as if I went around looking for gays to pal around with.  (ie: obama seeks out arab muslim nazis and racist pastors to pal around with who agree with his far-leftist and antisemitic views). 

It's beyond ludicrous to suggest that Michael savage is gay because he was once friends with someone who was gay.   It's even more ridiculous to INSIST that he was gay because of this or that this classifies as "significant evidence."   It's simply attacking Michael Savage the person in a very savage way, forgive the pun.  And much like the slime you quoted as sources have done.  Clearly they had a leftist attack agenda and were ridiculing the man Michael Savage because they don't like his "bigotry."

As to the person with a misguided belief or two, it doesn't preclude friendship, friendly terms, or even working together on something not related to these beliefs.  It doesn't make somebody EVIL or devil-possessed.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 01:24:55 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2008, 02:32:36 AM »
Actually I have made friends in my lifetime with people who were so-called "homosexuals."  Of course I don't think that's a righteous sexual path for them nor do I think it's honest (this is a bigger discussion not for here).  I have also been friends with many Jews who do not keep Shabbat, some gentiles who don't believe in G-d, some Jews who don't follow Torah at all.   So what?   That doesn't make me a Jew who doesn't follow Torah, or it doesn't make me a non Jew atheist, or it doesn't make a Jew who doesn't keep Shabbat.  I'm me, and they are them.   You come across all kinds of people in life, some are genuine, some not.   Amongst the genuine people, some have misguided beliefs or lifestyles or are imperfect in various ways like we all are.  For instance, one of my friends who was "gay" he was a great kindhearted person, unfortunately he's in a trap that I don't think is right, but that's for him to deal with, and in all other aspects of his life, he's a fine person.   It's not as if I went around looking for gays to pal around with.  (ie: obama seeks out arab muslim nazis and racist pastors to pal around with who agree with his far-leftist and antisemitic views).
The difference is that gays never constituted your very best friends. In general, very few heterosexual males are comfortable with homosexual males as their closest friends.

It's beyond ludicrous to suggest that Michael savage is gay because he was once friends with someone who was gay.   It's even more ridiculous to INSIST that he was gay because of this or that this classifies as "significant evidence."   It's simply attacking Michael Savage the person in a very savage way, forgive the pun.  And much like the slime you quoted as sources have done.
I didn't insist he was gay, I said there is significant reason to think he may be. He is definitely hiding this the way Obama is hiding his Islamic background. His denials of friendship with Ginsberg are clearly lies.

Clearly they had a leftist attack agenda and were ridiculing the man Michael Savage because they don't like his "bigotry."
They aren't entitled to comment on his hypocrisy?

As to the person with a misguided belief or two, it doesn't preclude friendship, friendly terms, or even working together on something not related to these beliefs.

I have at times had homosexual friends too, and do not apologize for it. However, I think most people around me would become concerned if a homosexual were my best friend and wonder what is up.

It doesn't make somebody EVIL or devil-possessed.
I said neither of Savage.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2008, 03:08:41 AM »
Rush is the worst. He defends big oil and love those gas guzzlers
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2008, 08:38:24 AM »
There's nothing wrong with oil.  If someone throws a rock through your window...do you blame the rock or the bastard that threw it?

Islam is the problem not oil.....  Actually, I'd go further to say that the Elitist Establisment is the problem because it is they who built up every enemy of America and Western Civilization.  It is they who developed, financed, armed and supplied technological specificities to every murderous Turd World entity which has oil.....

If I ever get lucky in life I'm going to buy very nice gas guzzeling automobile like an orange Koenigsegg CCXR, Black Gumpert Appollo S, or an Aston Martin DBS with nice Torah passage on my lp...

I believe that America has every right, as Israel had with the Sinai, to capture and occupy the entire Arabian Oil fields in payment for their dispicable Qur'animal behavior...   America, and the West has pumped trillions into these Turd World countries.  If they had cultures and a faiths akin to Christianity or Judaism they'd, after 80+ years, not still be deprave murderous international dole grabbing dirt holes but vibrant and productive societies...

Islam and these Elitistis ARE the problem not the oil....  ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2008, 11:34:35 AM »
It doesn't make somebody EVIL or devil-possessed.
I said neither of Savage.

I meant the gay guy, not savage.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2008, 11:38:48 AM »
In general, very few heterosexual males are comfortable with homosexual males as their closest friends.

So what?  If you are comfortable, that means you are gay?    What a joke.

Clearly they had a leftist attack agenda and were ridiculing the man Michael Savage because they don't like his "bigotry."
They aren't entitled to comment on his hypocrisy?

They are not entitled to promote hearsay with no evidence other than their own slime rag blog and pass it off as "legitimate evidence."   They only want to ascribe "hypocrisy" to Savage because they dislike his "bigotry."  If you can't gather that much from the articles you cited by reading them, then you simply don't have good reading comprehension.

As to the person with a misguided belief or two, it doesn't preclude friendship, friendly terms, or even working together on something not related to these beliefs.

I have at times had homosexual friends too, and do not apologize for it. However, I think most people around me would become concerned if a homosexual were my best friend and wonder what is up.

I won't comment negatively about the people around you.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2008, 11:44:52 AM »
Rush has to be the worst!
  He has the largest audience and nothing ever gets done... except for his paycheck getting Fatter!

Limbaugh is the only host that addresses Feminism.

For that reason, he is the best.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2008, 11:52:18 AM »

Rush is the best.

He is the only host that addresses Feminism.

What's wrong with gas guzzlers?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2008, 11:53:14 AM »
Gotta go.

The Rush Limbaugh Show starts in one minute!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2008, 11:53:38 AM »
I dont listen to any of them

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2008, 11:54:05 AM »

Rush is the best.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2008, 12:17:58 PM »

Rush is the best.

He also can't seem to make a marriage work. I wonder if it's because he's a misogynist.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2008, 12:30:51 PM »
I don't think Rush Limbaugh has a problem with all women.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2008, 01:05:41 PM »
I went with Rush, as his show is the most lame, predictable and lacking of substance. However, you really should have had Rill O'Reily here - he'd be a runaway winner of this poll. BTW, I agree with member about Savage - your allegations are baseless, he is not the worst person, he, many a time, said that Israel is way to lenient and fights with hands tied up. His eating non-kosher food is between him and G-d, not for us to judge. And you know, I am no big fan of Savage.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 02:16:54 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2008, 01:06:17 PM »
They are not entitled to promote hearsay with no evidence other than their own slime rag blog and pass it off as "legitimate evidence."   They only want to ascribe "hypocrisy" to Savage because they dislike his "bigotry."  If you can't gather that much from the articles you cited by reading them, then you simply don't have good reading comprehension.
Why is it that the homosexuality rumors only follow Savage around? You don't see leftists making gay implications against Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly, Prager, Coulter, etc., whom they all hate just as much and view as "bigots" also. They attack all of the aforementioned in other ways, but haven't accused them of being homosexual. Why? The only conservative leader the gay allegations ever seem to find is Savage. I would call that significant, and most impartial observers would too. Not enough to constitute proof (and I never said they did), but one has to ask why there is so much smoke in this case if there is no fire. It is extremely telling that homosexuality rumors are constantly following Michael Weiner around and no other right-wing pundits.

I also take issue with your idea that only leftists are promoting these rumors. Wikipedia itself lists the claims made and the evidence for them (i.e. racy letters between Ginsberg and Savage), without giving official weight or confirmation to them (i.e. adding that Savage denies the letters). I think that people should know the facts, and judge accordingly. It is fact that there was personal correspondence between the two, just like it is fact that many, many different sources have made gay allegations against Savage.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2008, 01:35:34 PM »
It is extremely telling
No, it isn't.

that homosexuality rumors are constantly following Michael Weiner around and no other right-wing pundits.
But they aren't constantly following him around.  You dug up a few bloggers with baseless allegations and I have never heard of such a thing until you mentioned it.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2008, 03:07:29 PM »
At the end of the day, the vast majority of talk show host are let downs.  They are simply entertainers, looking to make as much money as they can.  They take a lot and give little back, hence the current state of the GOP and the conservative movemet as a whole.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2008, 04:46:50 PM »
No, it isn't.
Explain why there aren't gay rumors about Ann Coulter or Rush Limbaugh on the internet.

But they aren't constantly following him around.  You dug up a few bloggers with baseless allegations and I have never heard of such a thing until you mentioned it.
That was just three entries that I found. There were many more pages than that. Is Wikipedia a baseless internet blog as well?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2008, 07:12:30 PM »
No, it isn't.
Explain why there aren't gay rumors about Ann Coulter or Rush Limbaugh on the internet.

I could start a blog right now and invent them.   That would have as much credibility as the sources you cited, and it would be slander to the same degree.   That is precisely the point.