Author Topic: Spiegel online titles: "Win elections with hate and fear" and offers racist test  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I think they meant campaigns like Jews against Obama  >:(

Barack Obama,the black Islamist? Intentionally spreaded false-informations and twisted facts strenghten prejudices of the subconscious -  and affecting undecided electors more than we know it before (here is meant the scientific point of view). Psychologists are consternated. Is the truth unable to win votes?

I don't use the Jewish curse usually, but this is too wicked. I nearly did it.

If you think this to an end, Gerald Traufetter, the bolschewist author of this article, and the social-psychologist Bertram Gawronski from the university of Western Ontario try to implicate, that we are nuts and belong to a hospital.

Now the Spiegel has a link to a special test in the article:

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/germany/

But the test is also abvailable in English:

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/demo/

There you can check if you are nuts (racist)  >:( >:( >:(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: http://www.spiegel.de/wissenschaft/mensch/0,1518,573546,00.html

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
This is pure communism taking a test to see if your racist :-\ :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Yes it is. You see there black and white faces. You have to press the buttons e and i. Than they mix words with positive and negative meaning in the pictures and you have to press e and i again. Then they mix pictures and words and change the buttons.

They measure your reaction time. I have seen the average results and 70 percent are racist to blacky, the rest is  rest is racist to whity. So everybody is racist  :D

I was from three racist levels towards blacky on the lowest. But I think this is an accident. I don't think the test works well, because you train first faces then words and then you mix all and in the end you change the buttons. So of course you make in the secon part more mistakes, because you are used to the primary configuration of the buttons.  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Yes it is. You see there black and white faces. You have to press the buttons e and i. Than they mix words with positive and negative meaning in the pictures and you have to press e and i again. Then they mix pictures and words and change the buttons.

They measure your reaction time. I have seen the average results and 70 percent are racist to blacky, the rest is  rest is racist to whity. So everybody is racist  :D

I was from three racist levels towards blacky on the lowest. But I think this is an accident. I don't think the test works well, because you train first faces then words and then you mix all and in the end you change the buttons. So of course you make in the secon part more mistakes, because you are used to the primary configuration of the buttons.  ;D
Yes this i think they do on purpose
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Yes I guess the results would be, if they change the order of the configuration, that 30 percent will be racist towards blacky and 70 % will be racist towards whity.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Yes I guess the results would be, if they change the order of the configuration, that 30 percent will be racist towards blacky and 70 % will be racist towards whity.  ;D ;D ;D
What about a person who has a sunburn ;D ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

I think 90 percent of the persons who have made the test are white. So if the test would be correct, you have at least 20 percent whity who hates whity  ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

I think 90 percent of the persons who have made the test are white. So if the test would be correct, you have at least 20 percent whity who hates whity  ;D
I'm not suprised i thought maybe 40% of whitey hates whitey ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03