Author Topic: WHO STARTED COLD WAR 2?BY PATRICK J. BUCHANAN (What a great article,must read)  (Read 4688 times)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Please tell me that you are kidding me--posting an article by Fag Buchanus and urging that we read it. Yimach schmo vezichro to that Nazi.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
I don't know.I did find it good because he try to in-light as about Georgia-Russia deal.Not everyone support Georgia and he try to bring it to the earth.Read it and you will understand.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
SC, you won't convince us that Georgia is the bad guy, and you certainly won't by posting an article from a famous NAZI who, by definition, will always support Nazi nations.

No matter what the issue is, you can rest assured that Buchanus is going to oppose our country no matter what. The only people he sticks up for are concentration-camp guards and Arabs.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
He is a Nazi and a liar. America would never go to open war against Russia that's nonsense. At most America would sponsor proxy war against Russia and also try to isolate Russia from trade with western countries and American allies.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
SC, you won't convince us that Georgia is the bad guy, and you certainly won't by posting an article from a famous NAZI who, by definition, will always support Nazi nations.

No matter what the issue is, you can rest assured that Buchanus is going to oppose our country no matter what. The only people he sticks up for are concentration-camp guards and Arabs.

This Nazi beast found its kind in Russia's Putin.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
I defense of Buchanan, he did state that going into Iraq was a mistake back in late 2002.  Of course, he also has said that the U.S. had no business in WWII and that Hitler was often misunderstood.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer

With all respect C.F. you don't like Michael Savage you don't like Patrick Buchanan you don't like George Freidman in my opinion very good geopolitical strategist,who do you like?Not everyone see the world black and white.I am not trying to convince you i am trying to tell everyone that there is a lot of geopolitical,conservative smart people who see this conflict for what it is!Can you just read it...please and then comment on it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I defense of Buchanan, he did state that going into Iraq was a mistake back in late 2002.
That's because he didn't want to see his Muslim heroes be harmed in any way.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
I defense of Buchanan, he did state that going into Iraq was a mistake back in late 2002.  Of course, he also has said that the U.S. had no business in WWII and that Hitler was often misunderstood.
He did support Serbs too when it come to Kosovo issues.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
C.F. I get the feeling you were never a member of the Buchanan Brigade. 8;)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
With all respect C.F. you don't like Michael Savage you don't like Patrick Buchanan
SerbChicago, Buchanan is in an entirely different category than Michael Weiner. Buchanan is a Nazi and I have no idea why you have not heard any of the infinite hateful statements he has made against Jews or Israel, or in support of the Nazi Germans responsible for murdering 700,000 Serbs in WWII.

I will not humor, or pretend to humor, the America-hating chicken scratches that Nazis write.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
With all respect C.F. you don't like Michael Savage you don't like Patrick Buchanan
SerbChicago, Buchanan is in an entirely different category than Michael Weiner. Buchanan is a Nazi and I have no idea why you have not heard any of the infinite hateful statements he has made against Jews or Israel, or in support of the Nazi Germans responsible for murdering 700,000 Serbs in WWII.

I will not humor, or pretend to humor, the America-hating chicken scratches that Nazis write.
Can you find me this where he supports nazis killing Serbs?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
SC, Buchanus does not support the Serbs. He supports the SS members that murdered 3/4 of a million Serbs (along with their Croat proteges). He opposed the war in Kosovo not because he supported the Serbs, but because, in his stupid, Nazi reasoning, he thought that it was un-American to oppose the war, and therefore an opinion he should take. Trust me when I say he would love to see nothing more than millions of Serbs die. How can Buchanus support the Serbs if he argues that concentration-camp workers who gassed and burned hundreds of thousands of them should be immune from prosecution?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
He supports Nazis, period Even the leftist, whitewashing, Jew-hating multinational media admits this:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/124012

Quote from: Newsweek
"There are only two groups that are beating the drums for war in the Middle East-the Israeli Defense Ministry and its amen corner in the United States," Buchanan said on TV last year...

Last year Buchanan wrote that it was impossible for 850,000 Jews to be killed by diesel exhaust fed into the gas chamber at Treblinka. When George Will challenged him about it last week on TV (it is, alas, all too possible), he ducked. Buchanan's long battle with Nazi-hunters is shy of loony but still conspicuous. In 1983 he criticized the U.S. government for expressing regret over its postwar protection of Klaus Barbie. In 1985, he advocated restoring the citizenship of Arthur Rudolph, an ex-Nazi rocket scientist accused of employing slave labor at a V-2 plant. In 1987, he lobbied to stop deportation of Karl Linnas, accused of atrocities in Estonia. He could well be right that John Demjanjuk was wrongly accused of being Treblinka's "Ivan the Terrible." (Newly released Soviet documents suggest he may have been merely a camp guard.)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

You are mostly right about Georgia and Buchanus, but Saakaschwili will not lead Georgia in a bright righteous future. This guy is nuts. He had all chances to tie his country to righteous values. But he decided to act crazy and like a criminal mainly to his own people. No western gouvernment will support him, this is a fact.

Georgia needs a better leadership in order to prosper.  ;)

I have read the article of Buchanus and althrough his "note" and his intentions are treaterous, he is mainly right on this issue.

I have sawn the Russian soldiers. This is not the destructed army of the nineties. This are well trained and equipped soldiers. They are acting rational and are well skilled.

I saw the Georgian troops also in action. It was a joke. Not from the equipment, but from the military tactic and behaviour. This are weekend soldiers.

It would be a crime to escalate this situation because Europe is cowardly and the USA will not go to war against Russia in the Kakasus.

Imo we have to focus all our power on the Muzzies in Iran AND in the after Musharraf Pakistan.

We have to keep Russia with all our might out of this areas. Otherwise we will regret it deeply.

Like I said the most important thing is to stop Russias weapon export to the Quranimals.

I don't think this will work if we will escalate the war in the Kaukasus.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
He supports Nazis, period Even the leftist, whitewashing, Jew-hating multinational media admits this:

"There are only two groups that are beating the drums for war in the Middle East-the Israeli Defense Ministry and its amen corner in the United States," Buchanan said on TV last year...

Last year Buchanan wrote that it was impossible for 850,000 Jews to be killed by diesel exhaust fed into the gas chamber at Treblinka. When George Will challenged him about it last week on TV (it is, alas, all too possible), he ducked. Buchanan's long battle with Nazi-hunters is shy of loony but still conspicuous. In 1983 he criticized the U.S. government for expressing regret over its postwar protection of Klaus Barbie. In 1985, he advocated restoring the citizenship of Arthur Rudolph, an ex-Nazi rocket scientist accused of employing slave labor at a V-2 plant. In 1987, he lobbied to stop deportation of Karl Linnas, accused of atrocities in Estonia. He could well be right that John Demjanjuk was wrongly accused of being Treblinka's "Ivan the Terrible." (Newly released Soviet documents suggest he may have been merely a camp guard.)
I see but he does support Serbs and Kosovo  http://www.buchanan.org/pa-98-0616.html

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
SC, Buchanus does not support the Serbs. He supports the SS members that murdered 3/4 of a million Serbs (along with their Croat proteges). He opposed the war in Kosovo not because he supported the Serbs, but because, in his stupid, Nazi reasoning, he thought that it was un-American to oppose the war, and therefore an opinion he should take. Trust me when I say he would love to see nothing more than millions of Serbs die. How can Buchanus support the Serbs if he argues that concentration-camp workers who gassed and burned hundreds of thousands of them should be immune from prosecution?

I know it for shure: Buchanus has sympathies for the Ustasha and the Nazis. This is obviously.

C.F. is correct here 100 %
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer

You are mostly right about Georgia and Buchanus, but Saakaschwili will not lead Georgia in a bright righteous future. This guy is nuts. He had all chances to tie his country to righteous values. But he decided to act crazy and like a criminal mainly to his own people. No western gouvernment will support him, this is a fact.

Georgia needs a better leadership in order to prosper.  ;)

I have read the article of Buchanus and althrough his "note" and his intentions are treaterous, he is mainly right on this issue.

I have sawn the Russian soldiers. This is not the destructed army of the nineties. This are well trained and equipped soldiers. They are acting rational and are well skilled.

I saw the Georgian troops also in action. It was a joke. Not from the equipment, but from the military tactic and behaviour. This are weekend soldiers.

It would be a crime to escalate this situation because Europe is cowardly and the USA will not go to war against Russia in the Kakasus.

Imo we have to focus all our power on the Muzzies in Iran AND in the after Musharraf Pakistan.

We have to keep Russia with all our might out of this areas. Otherwise we will regret it deeply.

Like I said the most important thing is to stop Russias weapon export to the Quranimals.

I don't think this will work if we will escalate the war in the Kaukasus.
Agree

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

I see but he does support Serbs and Kosovo  http://www.buchanan.org/pa-98-0616.html

Serb Chicago you are wrong here. Buchanan has no honest Sympaties for the Serbs. C.F. is right here.

His thoughts are only to to put Americas war against the Nazis on a level with Serbias self-defence against the muslims.

Please don't let yourself be fooled by Buchanus.  :(

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer

I know it for shure: Buchanus has sympathies for the Ustasha and the Nazis. This is obviously.

He may be but it doesn't look in this article that he wrote   http://www.buchanan.org/pa-98-0616.html      and i was listening him once on Michael Savage show and he was for Serbs.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

He may be but it doesn't look in this article that he wrote   http://www.buchanan.org/pa-98-0616.html      and i was listening him once on Michael Savage show and he was for Serbs.

Savage is a totally different address. Buchanus writes regulary for newspapers, who are at least    revenge-like.  :(

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I already explained it to you--he bandwagoned the Serbs because he thought that being for the Serbs was being against America, in his retarded Nazi head. Of course, he was wrong, as he always is, but you can't count on Nazis to use logic. If he is so pro-Serb, why does he defend the Ustasha butchers who murdered close to a million Serbs?

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
I already explained it to you--he bandwagoned the Serbs because he thought that being for the Serbs was being against America, in his retarded Nazi head. Of course, he was wrong, as he always is, but you can't count on Nazis to use logic. If he is so pro-Serb, why does he defend the Ustasha butchers who murdered close to a million Serbs?
I don't know C.F. but i see that he is on Serb side when comes to Kosovo.