Poll

Poll: Who will Barack Hussein Obama pick as his running mate?

Delaware Senator Joseph Biden
5 (22.7%)
Indiana Senator Evan Bayh
2 (9.1%)
Virginia Governor Tim Kaine
4 (18.2%)
Other
11 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Poll: Who will Barack Hussein Obama pick as his running mate?  (Read 7939 times)

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
Re: Poll: Who will Barack Hussein Obama pick as his running mate?
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2008, 08:04:25 PM »
It's Biden

a) Foreign Policy credentials  (Obambi's weakness)
b) Roman Catholic  (voter weakness here)

Obambi thinks his main perceived weakness is
foreign policy ....resulting in his trip to Europe
where he campaigned as king of the world.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2008, 12:15:25 AM »
Kaine because of the electoral votes that VA potentially brings.

If it happens to be Biden then there is a lot of dirt on him! He has plagiarized before:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden#1988
and then there is this...
Biden on Obama:

Biden on Indians:

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2008, 12:35:46 AM »
Why does nobody think Osama will pick Hoeseph "Pruneface" Lieberman?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2008, 12:51:58 AM »
Because lieberman is buddy-buddy with mccain.   It would be like Mccain choosing obama's best friend to be his running mate.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2008, 01:13:01 AM »
It's silly to rule this out just because it defies conventional wisdom. Obama (or more accurately his numerous campaign handlers) knows the media will fall down and worship him (even more than they are now) if he picks that horrible genetic experiment Pruneface. They will gush and gush and gush about how "moderate" and pro-Jewish he is. I am sure Pruneface knows already if McCain is going to name him. If he knows it won't be him, he has nothing to lose by joining Osama's ticket. No self-hating swine wouldn't squeal with joy at the idea of being picked to be the flunkie of a black Nazi. Take my word for it that this could happen.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 01:16:59 AM by C.F. »

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2008, 01:17:42 AM »
Why does nobody think Osama will pick Hoeseph "Pruneface" Lieberman?

He openly campaigns with McCain and is one of the possible VP selections for McCain.

McCain was/is considering this Jewish Man also:
http://cantor.house.gov/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2008, 01:20:12 AM »
He openly campaigns with McCain and is one of the possible VP selections for McCain.
Doesn't mean anything. By now Pruneface knows if McCain will pick him. If he hasn't picked him, he has no reason at all not to accept an invitation from Barack Osama. As a self-hating Jew he's practically obligated to. His religion is worshipping blacks.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2008, 01:23:21 AM »
http://cantor.house.gov/
Eric Kantor might not be bad, but he is much too little-known.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2008, 01:25:50 AM »
It's silly to rule this out just because it defies conventional wisdom.

That's not why I ruled him out.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2008, 01:29:00 AM »
But I explained away the friend-of-McCain theory too. If he knows that McCain will not pick him, he has no reason not to accept the offer from Obama. He ran against George W. Bush in 2000, who his friend McCain endorsed.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2008, 01:37:11 AM »
lieberman is considered a hawk.  the democrats despise him for not toeing the party line... he also can't quite fit in with republicans but maybe a rhino like mccain......   why would obama make his vp someone who supported the war with iraq?   

But not just that mccain and lieberman are friends.   at the time of Bush, mccain was republican, so friend or not friends, he backed Bush.  At this time, Lieberman is more of an independent because the dems hate him.   He and mccain have been touring the country together along with mccain's other buddy lindsey graham.   He has all but endorsed mccain.    It's not as if Lieberman last time toured the country with Bush and then suddenly was Gore's VP.   Mccain also ran AGAINST bush in the primary that election!   Not that that matters since I refuted that point, but it adds to it....

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2008, 01:43:07 AM »
lieberman is considered a hawk.  the democrats despise him for not toeing the party line... he also can't quite fit in with republicans but maybe a rhino like mccain......   why would obama make his vp someone who supported the war with iraq?
Because Barack Hussein Mohammed Obama is crazy like a fox. He knows that his greatest weaknesses are his liberalism and his problem with Jewish voters. Pruneface, because he has a rep as an aisle-crossing, nonpartisan moderate (he even pretended to criticize Bill Clinton over his infidelity), and is a (self-hating kapo) Jew, takes care of both birds with one stone. Pruneface benefits too, because this would allow him to make peace with his party members who are upset with his "nonpartisan" tendencies for life. I am not saying there is a GREAT chance of this, but there's a better chance than anyone seems to think, of this happening.

But not just that mccain and lieberman are friends.   at the time of Bush, mccain was republican, so friend or not friends, he backed Bush.  At this time, Lieberman is more of an independent because the dems hate him.   He and mccain have been touring the country together along with mccain's other buddy lindsey graham.   He has all but endorsed mccain.    It's not as if Lieberman last time toured the country with Bush and then suddenly was Gore's VP.   Mccain also ran AGAINST bush in the primary that election!   Not that that matters since I refuted that point, but it adds to it....
And if Pruneface isn't picked by McCain, he will have nothing to lose. He might even feel stabbed-in-the-back and eager to join Obama in revenge. I don't think McCain will pick Pruneface because he's not a moron and knows that doing so would result in around 60% of Republicans sitting on their duffs, watching Homer Simpson, instead of voting for him. Since I don't see a great chance of McCain choosing the human raisin, he's not beholden to him whatsoever.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2008, 07:10:23 AM »
Because Barack Hussein Mohammed Obama is crazy like a fox. He knows that his greatest weaknesses are his liberalism and his problem with Jewish voters. Pruneface, because he has a rep as an aisle-crossing, nonpartisan moderate (he even pretended to criticize Bill Clinton over his infidelity), and is a (self-hating kapo) Jew, takes care of both birds with one stone. Pruneface benefits too, because this would allow him to make peace with his party members who are upset with his "nonpartisan" tendencies for life. I am not saying there is a GREAT chance of this, but there's a better chance than anyone seems to think, of this happening.

And if Pruneface isn't picked by McCain, he will have nothing to lose. He might even feel stabbed-in-the-back and eager to join Obama in revenge. I don't think McCain will pick Pruneface because he's not a moron and knows that doing so would result in around 60% of Republicans sitting on their duffs, watching Homer Simpson, instead of voting for him. Since I don't see a great chance of McCain choosing the human raisin, he's not beholden to him whatsoever.

Lieberman is not crazy like a fox...and Obama isn't crazy like a fox because there are much worse people out there more crazy than Obama.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2008, 07:31:45 AM »
CF, you have been doing a lot of ranting against "self hating" and leftist Jews.  I'm not saying that we shouldn't repremand and criticize Jews who might be destructive to the Jewish people, but it's another thing to get carried away with it with threads like the ones you have made up. 

I don't think you are setting a good example to other Jews and nonJews by calling Lieberman "prune face" etc etc etc.  This movement and forum will not go very far if a guest who isn't as far right wing inclined as us and who doesn't think Lieberman is so bad, comes here and sees these vitriolic curses.  He'll think you're crazy and that this forum is nuts.  Right now, we need to speak intelligently and give criticism where due.  We need to site examples intelligently of why Lieberman has been destructive to Israel and the Jewish people and site quotes from his mouth.  We also have to bear in mind that 99% of Jews do not carry the same ideology of this movement.  That not every Jew will come close to agreeing to Kahanism.  So be careful of how you curse every other Jew out who doesn't agree with us..it makes you look more anti-semetic given that you aren't Jewish saying all those things.  While, I personally, might have in my sites that 99% of Jews disagree wtih each other, doesn't make it right for me to spit in their faces.  I can disagree...I can think their opinions and ideas are wrong...but do you know what i do? I don't go making fun of them.  I site reasonable sources to show what their opinions and actions are.  And I explain what they are doing is wrong and destructive.  This is what every teenager here and every adult here should be doing.  Otherwise, this forum is nothing more than a site to let out steam and encourage hate hate hate.  This is very unhealthy for the soul.  And unhealthy for society. 

So please, take care of what you post.  Doing this is not encouraging reasonable intelligent debate.   
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2008, 09:47:22 AM »
I don't think that he'll pick Hill-Billy.

That could be bad for his health!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2008, 11:33:08 AM »
I didn't say any curses against Lieberman though.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2008, 01:31:43 PM »
But I explained away the friend-of-McCain theory too. If he knows that McCain will not pick him, he has no reason not to accept the offer from Obama. He ran against George W. Bush in 2000, who his friend McCain endorsed.
I highly doubt that Barack Hussein Obama is going to choose a VP candidate that campaigned with his adversary. It's just not going to happen.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2008, 02:02:39 PM »
Just got a text message obama's running mate

Shot at 2008-08-22
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2008, 02:09:51 PM »

Shot at 2008-08-22
Queen Latifa is Obama's VP?
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2008, 02:14:09 PM »
CNN is staking out Tim Ca-Kaine's house for possible signs... I think they're on to something.  ^-^

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2008, 02:40:52 PM »

Shot at 2008-08-22
Queen Latifa is Obama's VP?
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2008, 02:45:50 PM »
PS: "Pruneface" is a name Chaim himself came up with.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2008, 03:25:40 PM »
I didn't say any curses against Lieberman though.
but to call him pruneface..really unnecessary...You're better than that, CF. You write well..so you can still speak of him as senator lieberman and reasonably state why he's no good with evidence on actual quotes and actions. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2008, 03:28:20 PM »
PS: "Pruneface" is a name Chaim himself came up with.

once in awhile it's ok...but not everytime.

I mean Senator Schumer...i don't mind once in awhile, Shmuck Schumer...or Ehud Barak as Ehud Barakh  or Bibi as pipi or Olmert as Smolmert...but really not all the time. Not good for the cause...and i feel differently than Chaim on this issue. Once in awhile when we are talking about an evil act they are doing, we can say those names.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2008, 03:46:38 PM »
and i feel differently than Chaim on this issue. Once in awhile when we are talking about an evil act they are doing, we can say those names.
Well I agree with Chaim on this issue.  :P