Author Topic: Ask JTF For March 11 Broadcast  (Read 15974 times)

admin

Ask JTF For March 11 Broadcast
« on: November 19, 2006, 09:55:04 PM »
BS"D

Dear Chaim,

First Point: I know you have said you like the real animals in the zoo and how you like the monkeys in the zoo and not the kind of monkeys that roam the streets. Then why did Bonim Binyamin say you oppose zoos? Doesn't Judaism believe G-d's creations are wonderful?

Second Point: I was also wondering my myself what you thought of pets. My parents got a cat when it was a kitten a year before I was born and it died when I was 18. We also had another cat most of my childhood that died a year later when I was 19. Then we had a new cat but it got hit by a car and died. Then my parents got divorced and now my mom has a cat in her house that looks like our first cat. I like cats, not dogs. Have you ever had a pet? If so, what kinds of animals were they? I also used to have goldfish. Mine lived about 6 years and my sister's lived even longer. Below is a picture of a cat on display in the Appreciation For Creations section of the forum. It looks like my first cat which is my favorite cat ever and my mom's current cat is my second favorite cat because it looks the same. What is your opinion on cats? I recall once that on one show, you did a cat's voice saying meow in one of your quotes when you mentioned something about cats still being cats and still saying meow no matter what people think they are. I like cats but I don't really like dogs.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 05:56:51 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Yoel

• Full JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For March 11 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 10:31:28 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What is your view regarding the Basque seperatist movement in Spain (ETA etc.) , do you think they are justified in their quest of an independent homeland out of parts of Spain and France?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 11:21:14 AM »
Chaim, me and christainzionist were discussing who the King Ahasverosh of the Megilla was.  We have not reached any conclusion.  Which king do you think he was and when do you think the destruction of the first temple occured?  http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=2922.msg18739#new
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Chaim, Jr.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 11:27:43 AM »
Chaim:  You have stated that you don't believe in pre-marital sex.  You have never been married.  Are you a virgin?

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2007, 08:47:51 PM »
This question really is from Jimmy Sullivan, not Yacov this week. Yacov asked me about it and I urged him to ask you.

A schmuck by the name of Meir Weinstein, who claims to represent "JDL Toronto" recently posted the following posts on Yekutiel's forum. What is "Toronto JDL"? Is it a branch of Bnei Elim, is it a branch of Shelley Rubin's personal club cult, or is it independent?

What is the history behind this Weinstein fellow? Who is he? Also, please respond to his claims.

I would like to make the positions of the JDL in Canada clear.  The group under my leadership was very active in the 1980's and part of the 1990's on many issues of concern to the Jewish people.  I had to step back from the group in order to raise my family and it bothered me that there was no one available that could take charge.  I have restarted the group in Toronto and look forward to opening up groups in other cities.  And it will happen.  With respect to Irv's widow Shelly, I fully respect her and feel for her as any former or current member of any group founded by our Rabbi should.  On the issue of Pollard, I am well aware of Irv's mistake in making some bad comments about Pollard.  And Irv understood later that he made an error.  The Rabbi DID endorse Irv.  I call on all concerned to get involved with JDL.  With Love of Israel,  Meir Weinstein

The Rabbi did in fact appoint Irv.  I was there.  Also, just prior to the appointment, he asked me to move to New York and lead the group.  I turned it down because of some unstable people in New York.  Irv is no traitor  and I believe he was set up.  Also, the ideals that our Rabbi taught should reflect the posts on this forum.  Rather than look at the negative in fellow Jews, we should look for the positive.  The attempt to smear Shelly  and her son served no positive purpose.  The accusations were petty.  The facts are as follows, Irv and Earl are dead and Bob is still in jail.  There is a lot of work to do.  Rather than get involved in petty nonsense, step up to the plate.  With Love of Israel,  Meir Weinstein

« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 12:45:59 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2007, 12:02:36 AM »
Chaim-

Love your show.

a couple of questions

1. I have noticed that in some temples during the Amidah they include after Elohay Avraham, yitzhak vih yakov also Elohya sarah, rivka, rachel vih leah?  Why?  It seems like a new thing. Is it wrong that it was included or a good thing?  Also I notice that in the middle of the Aleinu prayer, after "ain ode" it isn't read outloud. Why is that? It seems that it is that way in every temple I have gone to from reformed to orthodox, sephardic and ashkanazi.

2. If one of our goals in this lifetime to create a better world to bring about the moshiach (Gd willing), when he/she arrives, what will our goal in the world to come be?

thank you as always. look forward to your response.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2007, 03:26:31 AM »
Dear Chaim,

1: What has JTF done about the Tamil Muslim Nazis who are trying to take over all of south Asia and want to annihilate Israel? These animals already control the southern fourth of India and the northeastern third of tiny Sri Lanka, and want to push the Sinhalese into the sea. Unlike what the media says, these monsters are NOT Indian and NOT Hindu. They survive by dealing drugs and simple extortion in Europe and throughout the world and are good friends with the KLA. Don't forget they taught the PLO/Hamas the art of suicide attacks.

2: What is your opinion on the (thankfully late) Argentine faggot Jachomo Timidman? He says Argentina is commiting a "holocaust" in the '70s when the army arrests him (and other self-hating, pro-terrorist Jews) because he publishes a left-wing rag, and as soon as he flees to Israel he accuses her of "torturing" Lebanese and Israeli Arabs. What a piece of rat excrement.

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 12:12:39 AM by Chaimfan »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2007, 11:56:35 AM »
Hello Chaim,

Since I am or was an graphic arts major I am trying to get people I know out west in California that are in the textile business  a friend of mine maybe a few bucks out of my pocket for her time to help me out but I want to contribute on these shirts and sweatshirts with JTF.ORG on it and I would like also your suggests as I am asking others how would you like the clothing items and maybe banners and posters.  I will gladly put together something.

and

During the past week I had to take my niece to the city and we were in the subways and this filthy animal negro came in the subway and within minutes he managaged to clear the entire subway car cause the smell of crap coming out of him was stomach wrenching.  This is another reason as well as many I want to be the mentor of white kids for kids like my niece my nephews and many in that young age that that smelly negro in the subway is not America.  But we can bring out the real America.  This ape was so vile.  With the paper bag of spare change and a shopping cart with his garbage.  I can't think any better time then the present to wanting to step up to the plate and have young Christian children and teens eyes open
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2007, 04:08:03 PM »
1:
Jew hating Neo-NAZIs often argue that Hitler also killed
6 million non-Jews. Stalin killed 20 million. Mao killed
millions. The Japanese killed millions. So why do
6 million count more than half a billion?
I've heard that Stalin made Hitler look like a picker.

CountryMilitaryCivilianDeaths
USSR13,600,0007,700,00021,300,000
China1,324,00010,000,00011,324,000
Germany3,250,0003,810,0007,060,000
Poland850,0006,000,0006,850,000
Japan2,000,000
Yugoslavia300,0001,400,0001,706,000
etc...etc...etc...etc...
Total56,125,262

http://www.hitler.org/ww2-deaths.html

2:
Do Jews drink cow milk in the Talmud?
Are you allowed to eat cute little cows?
I know Gary Ackerman often demonstrates he can inhale
a pig and a cow.

Happy faggot marriage:

Here's Gary Ackerman. I thought he's married with three kids?

« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 01:59:40 AM by angryChineseManiac »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

tony6d2

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2007, 04:35:47 PM »
Hello Chaim,

As always it's always a pleasure listening to you and reading the JTF website every Wednesday when it's updated. All week this is what I look forward to.

Well Chaim lately I've been having a problem with aggression. As you may remember I'm a Marine Combat Veteran of the War. And I am by my nature not usually a very nice guy except with the people who have proven themselves to me. So it's really nothing for me to get in somebody's face and become very aggressive when they make me angry. I enjoy fighting when it is necessary and I have a very high pain threshhold which can be a good and bad combination depending on how you look at it. So many things make me angry like all the Left Wing influence at my school to the rampant incompetance that seems to prevail. Now I'm not saying that everywhere I go I start a fight with people but things do bubble up and eventually somebody get's the wrath deservingly so. I never take it out on anybody I love though. So my question is you being a man with a strong personality as well, what do you do to keep from flipping out on the world and unleashing your anger. How can I be more calm and less emotional when it comes to these things we cannot get away from unfortunetly. I'm really afraid one day I may go too far.

Toda Achi!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 05:00:14 PM by tony6d2 »

tony6d2

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2007, 04:51:43 PM »
Hello Chaim,

In the past you have said to everybody that your problem with Blacks is not Racial but Cultural. I have a couple of examples of 2 Righteous Black guys that I know from when I served in the Marine Corps. Both are gentlemen who I am proud  to call very good friends even today. One is my friend Shane who was with me while we were on Operations in the Rocky Hilltops and the Desert of the Horn Of Africa in 2005. His family is mixed Black American and Cherokee Indians and he was born and raised in Miami, FL. I was dehydrated and apparantly I passed out from the 135 degree temperatures. When I came to he was the one taking care of me and even wiping off mucous and foam from my face with his bare hands. Of course we knew eachother from before and we were friends already....but this was something that prooved to me that he loved me. I mean when you wipe someones face with your bare hands of all that mess that is Love. And he is a good American and doesn't act like the Ghetto Blacks that we talk about. The other guy is a gentleman named Joseph who came to America from Haiti when he was very young. He served in Iraq. He is now a Deputy in Port St. Lucie Florida. He has told me numerous times how he enjoys the company of White People and cannot stand the Ghetto Blacks. He also has told me so many times about how he loves America and would fight and die for America because he is appreciative of the opportunities he has here. He is Proud and Loyal and he also saved my Life a day (very long story). In fact I can say that I've had my life saved by 2 Black Guys and I've been stabbed in the back by too many White People to even count.

Needless to say these two Black guys and their families are the only Blacks I consider my true friends as of now. Part of it is I believe that I have a strong personality and they respect that about me. Perhaps if I were some pushover that got intimidated by every baboon on the street like most Whites and Jews today they would be different. In fact in both cases my friendship with them began with me standing up to them or at some point gave them a good fight. What do you think about that??

Most of them I meet, even in the military, are real pieces of Drek though.

Toda Achi!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 05:05:25 PM by tony6d2 »

Offline trekmate

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2007, 07:49:36 PM »
why was chaim standing while taping the march 4th show?  he usually sits on a chair or a stool or a bench.

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2007, 08:25:15 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What is the Jewish birthrate in Israel?: is 2.2 about right per woman

Have you heard that the Muslim population in Yesha was overestimated by 1.3 million, because the census was done by Muslims?

Toda Achi

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2007, 09:29:44 PM »
Dear Chaim, I recently saw on the forum when sarah was talking about leaving Islam. Some of the jewish posters suggested that she convert to Christianity. Don't you know how your alliance with Christians is leading members of your movement to move into Kfirut and apikorsut. I have told you that you are too close to the members of the religion that has killed more Yehudim than any other. Islam is not even close to the Christians in body count. Doesn't the blood of our ancestors cry out for nekama and not bowing before the descendants of their killers?

Your buddy Jerry Falwell is a huge supporter of Jews For Jesus. He even bragged a couple months ago on Michael Savage that they were able to deceive a quarter of a million Jews into apostasy. How can you support such an evil man? Why do you support him when Rabbi Kahane clearly did not. Listen to his debate with alan dershowitz on kahane.org for what Rabbi Kahane thought of Jerry Fallwell.  Sorry for my negative question this week but I am furious at you for your alliance with Jew haters who only like us if we convert to their religion.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 01:37:58 PM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2007, 10:58:58 PM »
Judea, I hate to get uppity with my Kahanist brothers, but it should be obvious that the people who murdered Jews were NOT Christians and never were.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2007, 11:04:04 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1. When the third Jewish temple is going to be built where that filthy muslim mosque stands there will be a worldwide violence by the muslims.  Jews will be attacked everywhere and numerous Christian churches will be burnt.  Therefore I think before the righteous Jews could build the third temple the religion of islam should collapse like communism.  I also think the  Biblical prophecy about the building of the third Jewish temple is an "implied prophecy" about the disintegration of islam which brings hope to all civilized people in the world. What is your opinion?

2. Have you ever heard or read about the "pillar proposal"?  It says Jews should erect giant pillars near the corners of the abomination of desolation and build the temple above the mosque which would bring the "real peace" between the Jews and the Arabs.

Thank you very much for your answers.

Christian Zionist
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 11:07:56 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2007, 01:02:34 AM »
Hello Chaim!
Comment:
You are spot on in your assessment of Japanese culture, insofar as the chauvinistic aspect of their psyche. There are even some restaurants in Tokyo where you, a Gaijin  (foreigner) is not allowed to enter.
However, I do business with Japanese and am a big admirer of their complex culture, their beautiful country and their spectacular achievements. We, Jews, can learn a lot from them – from Japanese work esthetics to their politeness and, particular, their sense of honor. Let me put it this way – there would be no Intifada in Israel had we have Samurai government at the helm.   ;D

Question:
We are all quite familiar with Rabbi Kahane ZT”L HY”D  political image and personality. Please tell us some aspect of Rabbi Kahane personality outside of realm of politics that we are not familiar with. Did he have a good sense of humor? Did he like to joke? Did he laugh often? Was he an optimist, realist or pessimist? Did he have non-political friends? Was he an extrovert or an introvert?

Thank you,
Manch
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2007, 10:45:34 AM »
Why do you now stand on the QPTV shows instead of staying seated? Yacov Menashe also wanted to know why you stand on the Hebrew shows now.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 08:22:09 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2007, 03:01:58 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

Under a Kahanist government what would be done about abortion among Jewish women?
I have read that since 1948 nearly 2 million abortions have occurred in Israel, and now nearly 40,000 are done each year. I am not sure the exact statistics in terms of religion, but we can only hope that the majority are done by people who are Lo Yehudi.
What would the punishment be for Jewish women who had abortions and the doctors who committed them?
What would happen to Jewish women who use coat hangers in desperation to get rid of unwanted babies?
Can backyard abortions be stopped?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 03:17:17 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

tony6d2

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2007, 04:41:43 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I agree with you about Ann Coulter being attractive. I've always thought so also. Just me you know!

Peace.

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2007, 07:07:43 PM »
hello jtf!

once again thanks for adressing my question's. two more this week, my first is more a comment then a question, but did you know that it is permiscueity and not being gay that causes HIV? we learned this our sophmore year in hs health class. that's why manogamous gay's dont get HIV. in fact around the world most HIV case's are women and hetrosexual's. but you never here that.

next chayim dont you ever think there are pearalels between gay's and jew's because both are abused and hated all across the world and oftentime's murdered by hateful mobs?

thanks tonycali99

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2007, 07:56:12 AM »
Hello Chaim, I hope you are well,
Comment 1: One fellow who goes to the same shul as I do is Chareidi-‘Orthodox’ but now non_chassidish with a hat, beard and peyot behind his ears, is always so anti-Israel, so pro-Arab and leftist – it sickens me, he is extremely anti-Zionist, pro-Moslim and the Arabs of the PA, defends Naturei Karta, hates religious nationalists, the Shtachim and supporters of Israel and always makes his vile opinions known when he talks to Mitpallelim loudly.

Commment 2: I have come to realize that there is not much point in talking with him, and is generally a waste of time. He told me that Rabbi Kahane zt’’l was a ‘’fascist’’ – so I said then the ‘Torah is fascist’, he didn’t like that, and shouted me down, I shouted him down, etcetera. Sorry for being so long winded Chaim [you know that expression?] but I think you get my points or comments here. Any thing you wish to say here? Rabbi Kahane H”yd was a peaceful, calm man, who never preached the deaths of any Arabs! Shalom, ‘Chazak V’baruch’!

Offline Yantan

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2007, 08:28:29 PM »
Dr Chaim,

I am a new member to the JTF and want to say that i am happy that i've found you. I am currently a student and yesterday evening i went to a talk organised by a student society called 'Stop the War' on campus. The talk was on freedom for "palestine" and one of the speakers was an American Jewish female who proceeded to to say she was part of the Jews for Justice in Palestine she then told us that she was a member of Hamas and proceeded to pass around a hamas scarf for everyone to see. Regardless of this what she said utterly disgusted and outraged me and she finished by asking us all to boycott Israeli goods!!!

As i am a new member and have little experience of such people my question to you is how best to combat these people? I am also interested in getting in touch with you to possibly give a lecture as i run a Jewish society in a Scottish university.

Tanya

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2007, 10:26:13 PM »
1. You say that Israel lost the 2006 war with Lebanon because she was not aggressive enough. Yet the Wikipedia article on the conflict, basing its assessment on sources such as the Guardian and the Associated Press said, "Large parts of the Lebanese civilian infrastructure were destroyed, including 400 miles of roads, 73 bridges, and 31 other targets such as Beirut International Airport, ports, water and sewage treatment plants, electrical facilities, 25 fuel stations, 900 commercial structures, up to 350 schools and two hospitals, and 15,000 homes. Some 130,000 more homes were damaged." The article also said 975,000 Lebanese were displaced, 200,000 are still displaced and 1,000 were killed while much of Southern Lebanon is still uninhabitable. Given all of this, what more could the IDF have done to defeat Hezbollah?

2. On http://www.kahane.org/meir/interview.htm a transcript of an interview with Kahane says:

Q: What would you say if a non-Jewish state imposed on Jews the same things that you want to impose on non-Jews here?

A: I’d be very happy. I’d even pay them to do it. It’s the only way to get the Jews to come here.

Q: Then you approve of the racist measures the Soviets have used against Jews?

A: I sincerely hope they do to their Jews what I want to do to the Arabs. I really wish they would expel all their Jews tomorrow. That’s what I shouted at Wilner of Rakah [Communist Party].

Yet he also said that the purpose of the JDL was to fight anti-Semitic discrimination. Could you explain this apparent contradiction?

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
5 Books of Moses
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2007, 10:38:37 AM »
Why are the first 5 books named as they are.  Exodus seems self explanatory, but why are the others given their names?