Author Topic: Ask JTF For March 11 Broadcast  (Read 15910 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For March 11 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2007, 01:08:13 AM »
Dear Chaim

1. I was hoping you could clear something up for me on T.E. Lawrence, i.e. Lawrence of Arabia. I always thought he was evil for inspiring the Arabs to revolt against the Ottomans and for admiring Arab culture. He was also rumored to be a homosexual.

However, esteemed historian Sir Martin Gilbert recently proclaims that Lawrence was a "serious Zionist" who believed in a "Jewish state from the Mediterranean shore to the River Jordan". Gilbert has a book coming out about this using records from Britain's National Archive.

"Lawrence had a sort of contempt for the Arabs, actually. He felt that only with a Jewish state would the Arabs make anything of themselves."

Boy was he wrong!

Anyway, even if Gilbert's work is sound, this man is really no more than a pseudo-Zionist like Winston Churchill or for that matter Chaim Weizmann.

2. What's the story with Itamar Ben-Gvir and Ronny? Can you please clarify some of the points you were making on the Hebrew 'ask JTF'? I didn't quite grasp everything you were saying.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 10:51:27 PM by Jabo »

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2007, 03:32:32 AM »
Hello Chaim, Just answer if needed I know you are pressed for time,

One: What do you think of the national radio host Michael Medved? I believe him to be a wimp and a pro-black, pro-moslem Jew. He does make some good points, but in all he is a coward. BTW he live in a suburb of Seattle called Mercer Island.

What do you think of this, Our county logo, This is in King County, Wa mind you, Is being changed from a crown to the face of MLK. I think this is the ultimate in affirmative action moves. Originally this County was named after Franklin Pierce's Vice President William Rufus King. Have incidents like this happened in NYC? Imagine on all the County Sheriff, Fire and Ambulances with his ugly babboon face on the side. Would you want to be saved by a County Ambulance with his face on it? I dont think I do. The old logo is on this post. It doenst surprise me though because the County executive is a Schvartze name Ron Sims. This is my wake up call to do what my other friends are doing and leave this state altogether. Here is the link if you want to see what they are doing for yourself.

http://www.metrokc.gov/exec/news/2007/0309logoMA.aspx

Yours,

Victor
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 03:59:24 AM by cosmokramer »

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2007, 02:13:21 PM »
Haim ,
How are you going to save Polard?
What are you going to do with homosexual couples? (Some of them raise children)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2007, 02:27:41 PM »
What are you going to do with homosexual couples? (Some of them raise children)
Hang them in the streets. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2007, 02:44:30 PM »
what is your opinion of Roman culture?
do you find any wisdom in maxims?
I personally find them entertaining and they seem to have some truth.
How about Greek philosophers like Aristotle?
What about stuff like Machiavelli?

Do you think it is a contradiction to study Torah and worldly sources, writings created by men and to hold them with any regard?

Are there any writers or philosophers that you like?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2007, 05:52:19 PM »
Hello Chaim,

My neighbour, who happens to be jewish, passed away earlier this week, Edith Stern-may her soul rest in peace. She was a lovely old lady with an exceptional kind heart, almost family. The sad thing is, she doesn't have anyone. She lived by herself for the past 40 years and struggled with determination emotionally, to support herself. Her husband was persecuted in poland and passed away very young, she only has one nephew in America, who is coming over to organise a funeral. Since she doesn't know anyone much, i don't expect many people will attend it. My mum and I have been asked to come. The nephew however doesn't know that my mum is a muslim, since her name is Ruth. Would it be alright and respectful to attend the funeral or would it make things uncomfortable. This is what i hate about the world, the diversity.........
--Is she allowed to attend the funeral, step into the synagogue and pay her last repects? I see it more as a duty to this kind woman, who deserves respect.

2. Do you have any siblings or close relatives that are as active as you, in the JDL or take an interest in the JTF?

Thank you Chaim,

P.S. I showed some of your you tube videos once again to my class of fellow "muslim" pupils. They were shocked beyond words, at what bit  i don't know. Then they got angry and threw pens at the screen. Nice  or what? ;D...at least it sparked a response, which means its worthy.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 05:23:36 PM by sarah.... »

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2007, 09:13:37 AM »
I was so sad to learn that the NYC school system had killed your father. You are 100% right Chaim. Last week I gave a letter out to leave back a student. Now the parent is claiming that I cursed at him. Also the principal said that my work is "crap" in front of the children and faculty. The next day she spoke to me very kindly. She knows that a lawsuit for slander is coming. Randi Weingarten has surprisingly set a date to talk to us face to face about this creature. Any suggestions? Thanks
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 09:18:06 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2007, 12:20:30 PM »
Shalom Chaim, kol tuv..

I understand your concerns about wanting me to win rather than be known as a looser, but I disagree with you on this matter. Being 22, the advantage I have is to gain experiance. By 32, I would have 10 years experiance already in running for local politics, whether I win or not. It will only get my name out there the more I try. I haven't finished studying yet.. and that's the other problem, I don't know what I should study being that I want to be a full-time politician. I'm assuming political science would be my best choice for right now. Right now I'm just working in real estate in the family business, but I plan on going back to school in the fall. I've been in contact with a few people in the Loyalist party, me and another guy will be at the UAC anti-Islamic protest on March 31st at ground zero, we will hand out flyers to spread the party name. I will also try to push for the Loyastist party webmaster to endorse JTF on the website.

On a different note.. I know you're a very busy man, probably have no time for yourself. But, assuming things are going well in Israel, and you have time for yourself.. what would you do for fun? Any hobbies? Sports you might want to play again? Go fishing? Travel? Play instruments? You mentioned you're against hunting for sport.. I am too, I hunt deer in the fall, it's fun, but I eat them.. I only hunt what I eat.

Laila tov,
Vito

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2007, 06:29:14 PM »
Dear Chaim,
I want to correct you on your most recent Jewish Task Force broadcast.  The name of the Jewish man who was the Confederate Secretary of State was not Judah Levy, but Judah Benjamin.  He was a Sephardic Jew who was born in what is now the U.S. Virgin Islands, to Portuguese Sephardic parents.  And, in your Take Back America program, you said that Mexico shares a border with Honduras.  Actually, Mexico shares a southern border only with Guatemala, and with Belize.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2007, 07:19:30 PM »
   Last week you mentioned something along the lines of when the third temple is built that Pesach will know longer be observed because it is insignificant compared to the miracles. Every Pesach we say next year in Israel. Could we also hope that next year we won't need to observe it because the temple will be rebuilt? I'm guessing it will still be a mitzva to observe it anyway unless something even more important is observed for that week. Do you have any thoughts on how this period of time will be celebrated in replace of Pesach?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2007, 08:17:49 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope you had a great week and all is well.  2 quick ones for the week.  One, I was wondering if in Judaism it is a sin to have an impure thought, but not act on it.  Is the thought sin in of itself?  Second, I am interested in this attractive Jewish girl at the gym I work out at.  She is a nice girl, but from talking to her I have learned that she is not very religious and absorbed by black culture, rap music and all the other nonsense.  She also socializes with and flirts with many of the black muscle heads that hang out in the back of the gym.  Another concern is that while she is now single, she has dated, and I imagine fooled around with, a number of men.  I was wondering if you think it would be worth my time to pursue asking her out on a date and seeing where it leads.  Again, she is quite pretty and Jewish, but I'm not sure we share the same interests and I don't know if I would be able to turn her on to my way of thinking about things.  Thanks for your insights as always.  Until next week G-d willing.  All the best.

Ari

P.S.  - I liked the idea of having a JTF fundraiser in the NYC area where you could meet members of the forum.  Hopefully this is something that can be put together in the near future.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 08:30:59 PM by Ari »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2007, 12:07:23 AM »
Hello Chaim,

In your opinion was Jesus a real life living person who lived once or is he a legand or myth? If you feel inclined not to answer I understand!

Also....I graduated from your Rival High School, John Adams High School in Ozone Park. I grew up in Rosedale and my zone High School was Springfield High but I got into John Adams under a Swim Team Program so I would't have to go to Springfield High School with the savages that went there.

Rosedale used to be a white and Jewish neighborhood. Now it's almost completely filled with [censored] mostly from the Carribean. I used to live there. My family got the hell out of there ASAP. It's a jungle now. When those creatures move in they destroy any semblance of what once was a vibrant and productive community. Springfield High School is not even a school. It's a zoo. Complete with metal detectors, gangs, the usual [censored] crap. I went to a public school in district 26.

Shalom Chaim,

1. You've mentioned in the past that you've read the Christian scriptures. What was the reason for undertaking such an endeavor?

2. Do you know of Rabbi Natan Gamedze?

As always you're a gentleman and a scholar.

P.S. I don't think your hair looks bad at all. You don't need to use mousse or any of that nonsense. Just find a good Italian or Russian barbershop on Union tpke. or elsewhere and invest $10-12 for a haircut.

Offline Hajar

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2007, 02:28:21 PM »
Shalom Chaim :)

Don't you ever wonder to yourself why the enemy has become the majority. I mean, look at Israel, why are the Bolsheviks running the country and not the kahanists, what did they have to get them to the very top?. It sometimes makes you think, if you are actually doing the right thing, if the majority support your opposing views. We all think we are right, we won't know who is until the very end.

How can a Jewish atheist be promised the pleasures of an afterlife, because they are simply Jewish and yet commit the vilest of acts. Yet lets say, a shvartza who has committed the lesser of the evil and is fairly good, may not get anything.

Thank you, BTW i think you would be great on the stage you have a very distinctive voice.

Regards,
Hajar.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2007, 05:10:48 PM »
Dear Chaim,
       I recently attempted to put my Kahane video collection on Metacafe, they are an Israeli company which provides online video services like youtube. But the managment of Metacafe has already removed two of my videos, one for being "inapropriate" (old Summer Camp JDL video) The other for copyright infringment. In both cases the reasons are lies. Why do you think it is Israeli Leftists cant allow any dissenting opinions?

There was also a article on Arutz Sheva about Noam Federman which mentiones JTF and the Torah classes of Rabbi Elba shlita that JTF supports.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban