Author Topic: A new statute for Vojvodina-creating a new country of Serbian land!  (Read 16851 times)

Offline Hungarian

• Junior JTFer
Re: A new statute for Vojvodina-creating a new country of Serbian land!
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2008, 04:51:56 PM »
NO!!!

I don't understand with You!!! My father side is full Hungarian and they never never hated the Jews! If you ask a Hungarian man in the street he will say he has not problem with Israel. Fascist Hungarian has started in 1944! The Arrow Cross party was puppet state of nazi Germany! Hungarians accepted and saved Polish-Jews lifes!!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2008, 04:52:54 PM »
Fact they were at the goverment. But the medium Hungarian people hated the Nazis and Germans. Good example, in my father side (who were Hungarians) save Jews in the WW2.

Not only they were governing your land but also they were active in the extermination of the Jews! That is a historical fact!

in my father side (who were Hungarians) save Jews in the WW2. They concealed Jews. My mother side Jewish origin of me. That's why I love Israel and Hungary too!!  

Thats maybe one example! Most Hungarians were cruel fascists.
Come to Vojvodina and see many monuments which represent the Hungarian Nazi genocide over Jews and Serbs.

By the way are you Croat? :)

There are no Croats alive today only Catholic Serbs!  
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 04:55:00 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2008, 04:54:25 PM »
NO!!!

I don't understand with You!!! My father side is full Hungarian and they never never hated the Jews! If you ask a Hungarian man in the street he will say he has not problem with Israel. Fascist Hungarian has started in 1944! The Arrow Cross party was puppet state of nazi Germany! Hungarians accepted and saved Polish-Jews lifes!!

http://www.claremontmckenna.edu/hist/jpetropoulos/arrow/holocaust/holocaust.htm

Learn history!!!!

Offline Hungarian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2008, 04:54:42 PM »
In Vojvodina the Serbs beat the Hungarian civilian peoples, one knifed a Hungarian some months ago.  :'(

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2008, 04:55:41 PM »
Serbians killed 44 000 Hungarians in 1944. I say and support North-Vojvodina should be again Hungarian. Serbs are so chauvinists. I also supported Kosovo! 
First,you should learn history little more,because that's crap what you said.

Second,Hungaria was the occupier in Serbia(Yugoslavia) with Axis powers.Hungaria was fascist country.
Do you know what happened from 1941-1944 in Serbia,Vojvodina and what atrocities Hungarian Honveds(fascist soldiers) made here?Hungaria was a Hitler's ally not Serbia.

Hungarian fascist exterminated a lot of Serbs and Jews in Vojvodina.Many Serbian and Slovakian villages desapered in killings.In Novi Sad,in January 1942,in just 3 days Hungarian fascists slaughtered about 1300 Serbs and Jews,slaughtered Serbian and Jewish bodies floated under the frozen Danube.We have a monument to remember us for this occasion were children and older men and woman were brutally slaughtered with knifes and thrown under the frozen river.

Every year,we have a commemorations on the day when it started.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2008, 04:56:46 PM »
In Vojvodina the Serbs beat the Hungarian civilian peoples, one knifed a Hungarian some months ago.  :'(

I condemn those crimes.
But they were conducted by groups who are out of any control!

What about the Serbs who once lived in Hungary?
Why have you bannished them!

Read the above article you Hungarians were great Catholic fascists who butchered Serbs and Jews for the Vatican!

Offline Hungarian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2008, 04:56:54 PM »
NO!!!

http://www.claremontmckenna.edu/hist/jpetropoulos/arrow/holocaust/holocaust.htm

Learn history!!!!

I HATE THE ALL NAZIS AND ARROW CROSS PARTY!! I just trying protect the more Hungarians who were not anti-Jews! Yes some Hungarian were fascist and shame! But not all!!!

Offline Hungarian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2008, 04:59:35 PM »

I condemn those crimes.

Read the above article you Hungarians were great Catholic fascists who butchered Serbs and Jews for the Vatican!

I don't like Catholics too. But Hungary fought against the Muslim hordes and against Turks. In Siege of Eger in 1552, 2000 Hungarians beat a 150 - 200 000 Turkish army!! And lot of Hungarian Jews gave their life in WW1.

Offline Hungarian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2008, 05:02:17 PM »
Serbians killed 44 000 Hungarians in 1944. I say and support North-Vojvodina should be again Hungarian. Serbs are so chauvinists. I also supported Kosovo! 

Second,Hungaria was the occupier in Serbia(Yugoslavia) with Axis powers.Hungaria was fascist country.
Do you know what happened from 1941-1944 in Serbia,Vojvodina and what atrocities Hungarian Honveds(fascist soldiers) made here?Hungaria was a Hitler's ally not Serbia.

Hungarian fascist exterminated a lot of Serbs and Jews in Vojvodina.Many Serbian and Slovakian villages desapered in killings.In Novi Sad,in January 1942,in just 3 days Hungarian fascists slaughtered about 1300 Serbs and Jews,slaughtered Serbian and Jewish bodies floated under the frozen Danube.We have a monument to remember us for this occasion were children and older men and woman were brutally slaughtered with knifes and thrown under the frozen river.

I know it! BUT UNDERSTAND NOT THE ALL HUNGARIANS ARE FASCIST, IT'S HURT FOR MY OTHER FAMILY SIDE! And I have lot of Hungarian friends who are nationalists and they never insulted my because of my Jewish blood! Hungary had sometimes Nazi scums (puppet of Hitler).

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2008, 05:04:50 PM »

I condemn those crimes.

I don't like Catholics too. But Hungary fought against the Muslim hordes and against Turks. In Siege of Eger in 1552, 2000 Hungarians beat a 150 - 200 000 Turkish army!! And lot of Hungarian Jews gave their life in WW1.

Hungarian Serbs were also active in that fight against the Turks!

You are a fascist scum!
You use propaganda against Serbs 44.000 Hungarian killed by Serbia in 1944? What a  lie!

You support separatism in Vojvodina and you support the false state of Kosovo!
Hitler gave Kosovo in 1941 to NAzi Albania so you support Kosovo's indepence you are a real fascist! You aslo ignore Hungarian Nazi crimes against Serbs and Jews during WW2? Holocaust denier?

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2008, 05:06:51 PM »

I know it! BUT UNDERSTAND NOT THE ALL HUNGARIANS ARE FASCIST, IT'S HURT FOR MY OTHER FAMILY SIDE! And I have lot of Hungarian friends who are nationalists and they never insulted my because of my Jewish blood! Hungary had sometimes Nazi scums (puppet of Hitler).

80% of the Hungarians supported the Nazi Hungarian governemt during WW2.

Offline Hungarian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2008, 05:12:56 PM »
No. You can libel me. I just protect the more and medium Hungarians. But if you think me "fascist", but my mother side is Jew, I can give you link on YouTube, where I fight with Nazis. Do you want it?

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2008, 05:14:38 PM »
  Hungarian, how do you support Kosovo?
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Hungarian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2008, 05:16:34 PM »

If you ask me, I don't support Muslims.
But the majority is Albanian! And lot of Albanian people died by Serbs at the last some years. Skanderbeu the Albanian hero fought against the Turkish muslims. They are so little country, I think they deserved Kosovo.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2008, 05:18:43 PM »
Hungarian is legitimately sincere in his attempts to support Jewish causes, I know this from talking to him on aim.

Please don't interpret his differences of opinion as attempts to antagonize you.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2008, 05:19:31 PM »

Because his leader Adolf Hitler also gave Kosovo to Albania thats why!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2008, 05:20:32 PM »
Hungarian is legitimately sincere in his attempts to support Jewish causes, I know this from talking to him on aim.

Please don't interpret his differences of opinion as attempts to antagonize you.

He has fascist statements and fascists intentions against the Serbs.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2008, 05:21:03 PM »
  OK, so you are saying that Kosovo deserved to be Albanian!
  Can I ask you to leave this forum please?
  Otherwise I will report you and soon you will be a history for this forum!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2008, 05:21:33 PM »

If you ask me, I don't support Muslims.
But the majority is Albanian! And lot of Albanian people died by Serbs at the last some years. Skanderbeu the Albanian hero fought against the Turkish muslims. They are so little country, I think they deserved Kosovo.

Skanderbeu the Albanian hero fought against the Turkish muslims ?

Read this!

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2008, 05:21:57 PM »
No. You can libel me. I just protect the more and medium Hungarians. But if you think me "fascist", but my mother side is Jew, I can give you link on YouTube, where I fight with Nazis. Do you want it?
First,you said a total lie that Serbs killed 44.000 Hungarians.If it isn't sad,it would be funny!
I tell you once again,inform yourself little better what was happening during the period and who was the killer and who was the victim and what was the goals of both sides?

Second,if you support the occupation of Kosovo and Metohija from NATO occupiers,than it must be that you don't know nothing about the history of that region and the roots of the conflict,or you consciously support revised fascistic politics against Serbia,which made you something that it is not very popular here.

Offline Hungarian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2008, 05:22:11 PM »
Dalmacija. Listen to me it was enough.
Call me Nazi or as you want. I am not. It's easy to say. It's hard libels! From my part I finished the talking with You.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2008, 05:22:22 PM »

Remove all of his future posts on this Serbian section!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2008, 05:23:20 PM »

Read this anti-Serb lies.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2008, 05:23:49 PM »
Jasmina declare him not welcome on our forum!

Offline Hungarian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2008, 05:24:04 PM »

Because my opinion is other, you will bann me? Very nice...