Author Topic: JUST IN- HILLARY TO GET OBAMA REMOVED FROM BALLOT- Claiming- HE IS NOT AMERICAN  (Read 4583 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
To quote obama 'yes we can' get rid of his candidacy
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
This is hillary's people (not hillary directly) filing suit.  Its an important step.   I think the GOP desperately wants this to stay hidden until later though.

Well, yeah, but Bill made a statement- NOW, how do we keep this OTHER EVIL BEAST OUT!!! My G-D! This is just too much!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
briann what do you think of the two links I posted.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
This is hillary's people (not hillary directly) filing suit.  Its an important step.   I think the GOP desperately wants this to stay hidden until later though.

Well, yeah, but Bill made a statement- NOW, how do we keep this OTHER EVIL BEAST OUT!!! My G-D! This is just too much!
It is truly overwhelming.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Paulette, you know Texas Darlin?  Her blog is great.

Why not get her to join the forum? 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Paulette, you know Texas Darlin?  Her blog is great.

Why not get her to join the forum? 

I think Briann knows her WAY better. BRIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! GET her OVER HERE!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
personaly i just dont know really its just to perfect to believe, its like it cant happen because if it were completly true jtf would have won, a hard fought battle that took so much to expose, and worst of all libel can be a total b*tch and we dont want to spread lies.
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Also remember that Factcheck.org, which Kahane linked to is owned by the Annenberg Foundation, which is in the tank for Obama. 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
personaly i just dont know really its just to perfect to believe, its like it cant happen because if it were completly true jtf would have won, a hard fought battle that took so much to expose, and worst of all libel can be a total b*tch and we dont want to spread lies.

Well, Zionist- we didnt put the whole info on this. I personally just posted what I saw in email, along with others on my email thread that put it on their own blogs. AtlasShrugs usually doesent put things out there, unless it is credible. All this is, is INFORMATION, we didnt PRODUCE this, I only posted it, so we cant be held for libel, the producers of this information would be held for libel.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer

It might take more than this to get Obama out. He has been chosen and groomed by some dark forces with a lot of money and power behind them.

I wish this hadn't happened in  a way. I would have liked to have seen Obama nominated and wait until October to have the Republicans spring this and other dirt on him. That way we could get him and Hillary would have little chance to gear up to win the election.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
This entire thread is based on the premise of operatives of one democrat trying to remove another democrat from the presidential race because of a technicality. This technicality is something the average idiot American can not even understand and does not even know of being a qualification for President. The Democrat in question is a few days away from receiving his party's nomination. So let us step back for a second and ask ourselves how possible this scenario is considering how much money this democrat has raised to run for president, how this democrat is basically favored to win the presidency, and how how this is all supposedly happening a few days before the convention. Obama has been running for President for over a year. Why not get him on the technicality a year ago?  What would happen to America if almost 2 months before the general election the favorite to win the election was not allowed to run for office because of a technicality?  What would happen in the inner cities, on the college campuses, and in liberal strongholds? 1968 would look like a picnic.

Remember what Chaim said: "There are conspiracies and then there are CONSPIRACIES"
The likelihood of Obama being disqualified because of a technicality are about the same as Lieberman ending up his running mate.  Both topics are distractions and all of us could spend our time better than thinking/worrying about such things.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
I dont believe all of this on obama is a conspiracy. EVERY day this character has something new, something else worse than the day before.  People that MAKE UP conspiracies, usually take a LOT more time to make things up, Obama ALWAYS has something UP. I dont even see this as a conspiracy in the least bit. Hillary ALSO would NOT allow for something like this to be taken on, unless she believed herself, she is also a clever weirdo.  I believe that obama is the sigle WORST thing to have ever happened in America, it is NO wonder to me, why Chaim decided to name the site "jewsagainstobama"
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Great news
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
This is a joke and will never work.
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Hillary ALSO would NOT allow for something like this to be taken on, unless she believed herself, she is also a clever weirdo. 

Thats what you don't get, Hillary has nothing to do with this. Just because some blogs imply it does not make it true.

If Obama was suddenly disqualified for some technicality it would be the biggest story in the universe since 9-11.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
I'd like to believe this, but it sound like wishful thinking to me.