Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 31, 2008.  (Read 12883 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 31, 2008.
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2008, 02:24:31 PM »
Chaim,

What is a young Jewish kid suppose to do in school when they are faced with teen neo-nazis? Do they fight back or turn them in to the law?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2008, 03:17:17 PM »
Strictly politically speaking was the Sarah Palin Pick a good pick? Please rate it from 1 to 10.

Online imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2008, 06:15:44 PM »
Is it allowed for a Jew to go to a funeral of a gentile? Even if the body has to be seen. 
Can a jew go to a gentile wedding?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2008, 08:58:25 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you think the self hating Jewish groups will ever respond to the Jews Against Obama challenge for public debates, and don't you think it will be a good idea to display our JTF/Jews Against Obama press releases on the JTF.org homepage, so that more people can link to it directly in their own blogs and/or home pages?  I believe this may at least help, moreso than what we have now, which are only forum threads.  Maybe if they are listed in a section right under the G Gordon Liddy interview section, with each of the 3 labeled with date and brief title description (ie: "challenge to jewsforobama for public debates")   I have emailed press release to a few outlets, but no response.   Keep up the great work.  Shavuah Tov.

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2008, 11:03:51 PM »
Dear Chaim.

What do you think of the website wikipedia? Is it a good site to look up infomation on stuff you want to know (for example: If you look up a country in the Middle East) will you get all the infomation you need just from Wikipedia? PS: I'm can't see very well so I have need help finding the latest Ask JTF in order to post a questin can I be contacted when a new Ask JTF comes out on the fourm?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 11:11:27 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline SINGLEJEWISHBOY

• New JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2008, 12:29:34 AM »
Dear Chaim:

My question this week involves dating outside of the Jewish faith.  I have had a very hard time meeting eligible single Jewish women here in New York and not for lack of trying.    I find that the only women I seem to have any luck with are Asians, specifically Japanese women.  In fact I have recently met an adorable young Japanese girl who works for Mitsubishi.  She has a great personality, is devoted and reciprocates my affections.  is it ok to be dating her?  After all, if Hashem doesn't intend for me to be with a Jewish woman don't I have the right to at least be happy rather than be alone?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2008, 12:37:52 AM »
Hi Chaim. I have to apologize for not posting as much lately. It is simply because I am overburdened with work now and simply have no time for anything. Of course I still listen to ask jtf and view the site and forum often. Even if I am not posting, I don't want anyone to think I have left or anything of that sort. ANyhow my question this week is about "Rabbi" Menachem Shach  "Rabbi" Shach was a known hater of Lubavitch. He repeatedly attacked the Lubavitcher rebbe and demonstrated disgusting jew hatred in this regard. He is known to have stood up in front of his Anti Zionist yeshiva in Bnei Brak and had huge outbursts against lubavitch and considered them not jewish. This is in addition to Shachs support of every jewish surrender of land known to man and him being a political prostitute to whomever would put more gelt in his pocket. Chaim please comment on this man and expose this jewish anti semite. Thanks for everything Chaim.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2008, 01:10:46 AM »
Dear Chaim:

Have you ever cried?

Shalom

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2008, 06:37:19 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

A well written article you should read:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08252008/postopinion/opedcolumnists/back_to_jimmy_125971.htm

I think Brezinski--Carter's adviser--is considered a mentor to some of Obama's advisers.  So it's not surprising that Obama chose Biden, who shares the views of Jimmy Carter.   

You don't need to say anything in response to this message on your program.       

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2008, 12:50:01 PM »
Shalom Mr.Chaim.I have one question that's very important to all Serbs:"Who should we vote for in 08?."We all know McCain position on Kosovo and Serbia and how much he hate Serbs but we also know that Obama was for separation of Kosovo and that Biden is also Serb hater so in my eyes i don't see lees of two evils,they are all same.By voting for McCain or Obama would be unpatriotic,against all my believes and unSerb thing to do.What should we do?Stay at home?At least that is my opinion to stay at home.You should make video about it too.Thank you.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2008, 01:32:54 PM »
You oppose foreign aid to Israel but do you oppose Israel buying weapons? Buying weapons would make Israel dependent on foreign nations as well.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 06:18:02 PM by Ralph2 »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2008, 03:00:43 PM »
Dear Mr. ben Pessach,

why are some people so obsessed to impurify our great forum with immodest pictures?  :(

Thank you,

your good Pheasant
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2008, 03:04:40 PM »
Take Back Our Temple adds to Pheasant's response. I commend all our great members and staff who do a great job at keeping our forum professional.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Yonathan Ben Yakov

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2008, 03:56:06 PM »
Shalom Rav Chaim
                          do you think Labor day should be banned?  :) just kidding.
what kind of Jew is better to have a Religious Jew who's an anti-Zionist a secular Jew who's a Zionist?
it's better to have a Jewish State, which is hated by the whole world, than an Auschwitz loved by it.”

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2008, 05:40:36 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I was watching the news the other day and they were covering the upcoming Hurricane Gustav. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that black ignoramus Ray Nagin is still mayor of New Orleans! This man is the test case for failure of local government in the face of disaster and somehow he is still mayor. He might as well declare himself zulu chieftain for life of New Orleans. What kept him in power? Was it the black vote? It would astound me if blacks put him back in power after he basically made their lives a living hell in New Orleans during Katrina.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!