Author Topic: Obama Sued in Philadelphia Federal Court on Grounds  (Read 1164 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Obama Sued in Philadelphia Federal Court on Grounds
« on: August 24, 2008, 06:40:56 PM »
http://www.americasright.com/2008/08/obama-sued-in-philadelphia-federal.html

A prominent Philadelphia attorney and Hillary Clinton supporter filed suit this afternoon in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania against Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, the Democratic National Committee and the Federal Election Commission. The action seeks an injunction preventing the senator from continuing his candidacy and a court order enjoining the DNC from nominating him next week, all on grounds that Sen. Obama is constitutionally ineligible to run for and hold the office of President of the United States
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Obama Sued in Philadelphia Federal Court on Grounds
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 07:55:13 PM »
http://www.americasright.com/2008/08/obama-sued-in-philadelphia-federal.html

A prominent Philadelphia attorney and Hillary Clinton supporter filed suit this afternoon in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania against Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, the Democratic National Committee and the Federal Election Commission. The action seeks an injunction preventing the senator from continuing his candidacy and a court order enjoining the DNC from nominating him next week, all on grounds that Sen. Obama is constitutionally ineligible to run for and hold the office of President of the United States
Shalom Wolf ! I am wondering why the Media will not announce this, I know most of the Media is left wing, but there are some Conservatives on Fox, and they should bring this on the air.  I can picture the big media libs threatening their journalists if they air the suit against Obama, they will get fired. I can't think of any other reason why something of this magnatude is kept ( silent .)
Something bad is happening in our Country now, I feel it, I smell it , I sense it.

Shalom from Dox 
P.S. I hope you had a WONDERFUL Birthday !

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 08:23:43 PM »
I hope the suit succeeds. Then we can watch Clinton take the ticket without Osama. Joe Biden is probably going to be Clinton's VP even if this does happen.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 08:25:25 PM »
I'm sorry, but this is going nowhere.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 09:33:00 PM »
I do think something will brew around the time of the convention
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 11:15:41 PM »
I'm very skeptical about this.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 12:04:25 AM »
I hope the suit succeeds. Then we can watch Clinton take the ticket without Osama. Joe Biden is probably going to be Clinton's VP even if this does happen.

Shalom Takeback, I am hoping this happens! I am a Republican and I don't like Hillary however she is the lesser of the 2 evils. Hillary would not intentionally endanger our Country like Obama would.

Shalom from Dox     :)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2008, 02:11:06 AM »
I don't think anything will come of this, but if it does, it will be the most exciting election I've seen in my life so far. :)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2008, 03:21:15 AM »
I don't think anything will come of this, but if it does, it will be the most exciting election I've seen in my life so far. :)

Hi Ruby, I am not excited about this election, to the contrary it scares me! Obama is a radical black arab marxist muslim. I cannot picture this enemy as my President  :'(

HOUSTON !!! WE HAVE A PROBLEM !!!