Author Topic: Important: "Obama through Muslim eyes" - Muslim world sees Obama as Muslim  (Read 528 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Daniel Pipes article:   Obama through Muslim eyes

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1219572122800&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

"Reports suggests that while Americans generally view the Democratic candidate having had no religion before converting at Rev. Jeremiah Wrights's hands at 27, Muslims the world over rarely see him as Christian but usually as either Muslim or ex-Muslim.

Lee Smith of the Hudson Institute explains why: "Barack Obama's father was Muslim and therefore, according to Islamic law, so is the candidate. In spite of the Koranic verses explaining that there is no compulsion in religion, a Muslim child takes the religion of his or her father... For Muslims around the world, non-American Muslims at any rate, they can only ever see Barack Hussein Obama as a Muslim."

Very important article for today.   

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
Absolutely true.

The media completely ignored Ghadaffi's speech
recently calling Hussein his Muslim brother...

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I was thinking exactly of that qaddaffi speech as I typed this out.  I watched that video on memri.   That is the perfect supplement to the Daniel Pipes article.  Too bad the media will hide from it.