Author Topic: "We are not afraid of new cold war" sad Medvedev today.  (Read 13814 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Re: "We are not afraid of new cold war" sad Medvedev today.
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2008, 07:56:06 AM »
Shalom AryehYehudah,

thanks for your great reply. I think that some of our Serbian friends here are reacting to America in a very similar way that - understandably - you are reacting towards Russia - out of deep hurt and anger. They are fooled into believing that Russia will help them because they are of the same Christian Orthodox faith and Russia came to their aid in the wars against muslim Turkey in the 19th  century and came to their defense against the Germans, Austrians and Hungarians in World War 1.But Russia was really fighting for its own interests in many ways.

What makes the betrayal so much worse and painful for the Serbs is that the Serbs fought heroically and nobly on OUR [USA/ALLIED] SIDE in TWO WORLD WARS, whereas Russia/USSR was at least understood to be an enemy of Israel from the 1960's onwards especially.

Chaim did a great video on this US/European betrayal of the Serbs entitled:

"The Betrayal Of the Heroic Serbs"

I highly recommend that you view it - link is below:

http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=2474202

Shalom,

Joshua.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2008, 01:16:01 PM »
Very good brothers.  I want to congratulate you all for truly being open minded, placing forward information to be discussed and researched further to base your decisions. 

4int, very good post.  I commend your knowledge and also AryehYehudah for his also providing clarification and the continuation of a very good discussion. 

Shalom,
MZ
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2008, 03:47:02 PM »
Shalom AryehYehudah,

thanks for your great reply. I think that some of our Serbian friends here are reacting to America in a very similar way that - understandably - you are reacting towards Russia - out of deep hurt and anger. They are fooled into believing that Russia will help them because they are of the same Christian Orthodox faith and Russia came to their aid in the wars against muslim Turkey in the 19th  century and came to their defense against the Germans, Austrians and Hungarians in World War 1.But Russia was really fighting for its own interests in many ways.

What makes the betrayal so much worse and painful for the Serbs is that the Serbs fought heroically and nobly on OUR [USA/ALLIED] SIDE in TWO WORLD WARS, whereas Russia/USSR was at least understood to be an enemy of Israel from the 1960's onwards especially.

Chaim did a great video on this US/European betrayal of the Serbs entitled:

"The Betrayal Of the Heroic Serbs"

I highly recommend that you view it - link is below:

http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=2474202

Shalom,

Joshua.

evin if that was true(witch there is a high posibility of it being)doesn't change the fact that serbian and russian ppl r extremely frendly to one another,we went to russia in the japo-russian war  :read:,the were in bosnia... etc etc,some flead to serbia after communisam etc