Author Topic: A comment for delusional Jews  (Read 5116 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Re: A comment for dillusional Jews
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2008, 08:23:36 PM »
A kindergarten teacher gave her class a "show and tell" assignment of bringing something to represent their religion.

The first boy got in front of the class and said, "My name is Benjamin and I am Jewish and this is the Star of David."

The second boy got in front of the class and said, "My name is Mary. I'm am Catholic and this is the Crucifix."

The third boy got in front of the class and said, "My name is Tommy and I am Baptist and this is a casserole."
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2008, 08:26:03 PM »
A kindergarten teacher gave her class a "show and tell" assignment of bringing something to represent their religion.

The first boy got in front of the class and said, "My name is Benjamin and I am Jewish and this is the Star of David."

The second boy got in front of the class and said, "My name is Mary. I'm am Catholic and this is the Crucifix."

The third boy got in front of the class and said, "My name is Tommy and I am Baptist and this is a casserole."

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2008, 08:30:20 PM »

OK I give. I have been clicking on both options for the last 10 minutes and nothing happens???
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2008, 08:31:27 PM »

OK I give. I have been clicking on both options for the last 10 minutes and nothing happens???

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2008, 08:36:41 PM »

CHIP (CHristian In Pretense) Watch all my emails and words... ;)

OK Paulette, if we went strictly by percentage of whole, I bet that the Jews you need to watch is a higher percentage than the Christians you need to watch.
Now this is certainly true as the most hurtful enemy of the Jew is the "Jew"....

Shalom MarZutra, ok now I am lost on this thread..I don't know who is fighting and why...anyway in response to the Jew being an enemy of the Jew this is true from what I see happening in Israel. I was so horrified to learn that Israeli government had turned terrorists loose in order to get 2 dead Israeli soldiers back. This is hard evidence that some Jews are hurting Jews. American Jews who are voting for Obama are also hurting other Jews here at home and in Israel. Obama being the Muslim he is will instigate trouble for Israel. Any christian that votes for Obama is hurting Christians here at home, since Obama is Muslim, he hates Christians too...am I going on and on...sorry.
                                                                            Shalom from Dox     :)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2008, 08:46:31 PM »
No one is fighting. American Hero is my ally. He is just a bit unstable at times.  :::D

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2008, 08:47:57 PM »
No one is fighting. American Hero is my ally. He is just a bit unstable at times.  :::D

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2008, 08:48:14 PM »
One of the Seventy Two Virgins ....my Jack Russel Terrorist

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2008, 08:48:49 PM »

It looks like a muslim dog

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2008, 08:49:24 PM »
Nope that is defenitely an oxymoron.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2008, 08:51:19 PM »
Nope that is defenitely an oxymoron.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2008, 09:04:09 PM »

Yep, her image is what awaits those barbarians when they go to Allah ....    ;D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2008, 01:19:24 AM »

There used to be this crazy guy on PalTalk named GabrielShalom. I haven't seen him for a long time, but he used to say that he had a female dog named Allah (don't know if it was true or if he was just saying it to be funny) so Allah would be his... you know. lol

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2008, 01:20:29 AM »

There used to be this crazy guy on PalTalk named GabrielShalom. I haven't seen him for a long time, but he used to say that he had a female dog named Allah (don't know if it was true or if he was just saying it to be funny) so Allah would be his... you know. lol
Allah want a Biscut

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2008, 01:21:45 AM »
Bad Allah! Stop eating your own vomit!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2008, 01:24:12 AM »
Bad Allah! Stop eating your own vomit!
:::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2008, 01:27:45 AM »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2008, 01:28:22 AM »

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2008, 02:01:37 AM »

The Dog thinks :  Which way to Mecca ?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2008, 02:52:15 AM »
I like Dill pickles, are they related to Dill usional Jews?

Haha

PS: Delusional...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2008, 08:54:19 PM »
I like Dill pickles, are they related to Dill usional Jews?

Haha

PS: Delusional...

Thanks Muman,

I changed the spelling.  Year of having auto-correct in my word program has reduced my spelling skills to that of an illiterate.