Author Topic: The media makes them fat  (Read 1368 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The media makes them fat
« on: August 27, 2008, 08:47:51 AM »
Prediction: With all the media attention on Obama-yama and the democrats, they will turn fat in greed and ego that their performance on tv will become horrendous.  They will lose big time on election day
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: The media makes them fat
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 08:49:15 AM »
Prediction: With all the media attention on Obama-yama and the democrats, they will turn fat in greed and ego that their performance on tv will become horrendous.  They will lose big time on election day
From your mouth to G-DS ears
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 09:24:10 AM »
I hope so. I also hope McCain has a great October surprise against Obama. I hope if Obama has one against McCain that it's not too damaging.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 10:48:26 AM »
Obama will lose in such a large margin there will be no comparison to the loss McGovern had when he was the democrat running for president. It will be so embarrassing that the democrats will oust Obama all together...the media will be in such utter shock of their failure of promoting Obama that a lot of people will get fired from their jobs for their "poor reporting". 

Hollywood and die hard liberals will be in cahoots blaming unfair election rules but will be the laughing stock by many of the middle class leaders who point a finger at their unholiness.  Hollywood will go down the drain.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 10:58:57 AM »
Obama will lose in such a large margin there will be no comparison to the loss McGovern had when he was the democrat running for president. It will be so embarrassing that the democrats will oust Obama all together...the media will be in such utter shock of their failure of promoting Obama that a lot of people will get fired from their jobs for their "poor reporting". 

Hollywood and die hard liberals will be in cahoots blaming unfair election rules but will be the laughing stock by many of the middle class leaders who point a finger at their unholiness.  Hollywood will go down the drain.

God willing you are absolutely correct! I hope this post sufficiently curses Obama's candidacy!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 11:13:13 AM »
Obama would lose by a big margin if McCain starts hammering away at his Muslim background and racism.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 11:19:05 AM »
Obama would lose by a big margin if McCain starts hammering away at his Muslim background and racism.

Unfortunately McCain sort of painted himself into a corner when he wouldn't even let one of his supporters make fun of Hussein.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2008, 03:12:41 PM »
The last thing McCain wants is to be called a racist or Islamophobe. He would much rather lose than either of those happen.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2008, 03:27:57 PM »

not necessarily...not in a politically correct USA...

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2008, 03:32:05 PM »

Hi C F, I am in full agreement with you. The Media is glorifying Obama to the point of no return, G-d is not pleased with this.
G-d willing this backfires in their faces! You are right, it is up to the McCain team to expose Obama fully about his religion, his associates, his close friends, ect.
Good post C F  O0

Shalom from Dox  

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2008, 03:32:19 PM »
Right now, I think most Americans, at least over age 30, would still be open to our message. Not sure about in five years though *gulp*  :-\

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2008, 06:56:06 PM »
Right now, I think most Americans, at least over age 30, would still be open to our message. Not sure about in five years though *gulp*  :-\

My dad said after they nominated Obama the song Soul Train broke out. How sickening... :S

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2008, 07:08:14 PM »

My dad said after they nominated Obama the song Soul Train broke out. How sickening... :S
Ruby, what nerve they have. I am surprised that we don't see Goodyear Blimps with Obama's face on them flying all over the Country.
This freak is glorified to no end, it can't get any worse than this.

Shalom from Dox   

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2008, 09:19:18 PM »
obama will not win. Besides the tons of negative stuff out on him, there are two books exposing him in the top 10 today, there were others and there will be more. Even his own books expose him for the garbage he is. Of course the media is doing all they can to whitewash everything negative but even they will cave when the weight becomes to much.
McCain going on the attack plays into that old crotchety right wing caricature the media and lefties(I know, same thing) always play up. Outside groups, such as this one , must keep the information flowing and public.
Now, simple numbers why he will not win.
Even he gets 100% of the black vote, which he will be close to, he needs to get over 50% of the white vote to win. I know it looks bad now but this will not happen. Kerry, Gore, McGovern could not do it, if they did they would have won. The media can do the political messiah crap all they want, he will not get over 50% of the white vote.
Liberals(Democrats) also always rely heavily on the Jewish vote. Does anyone think obama will get a majority of the Jewish vote? I would extremely doubt it.
The Hispanic vote. Again, obama will not do as good as everyone thinks here. Immigration as an issue has practically disappeared from the campaigns. As for McCain, his stance on immigration is his biggest weakness with Conservatives and most Hispanics understand McCain is more on thier side than just about any Republican, even more than some Democrats so his best strategy is to keep this out of the conversation.
Obama brings it up he reminds Hispanics that McCain leans more their way on immigration than they thought and Conservatives are already aware of this problem but nonetheless will not vote for obama. McCain is the pro life candidate while obama supports partial birth abortions and with the Hispanic vote with immigration taken out of the equation McCain wins.
As for the Asian vote, still to small to really make any difference but the majority will definetly go for McCain.
As for muslims, we know where they will go but there are not enough of them to make a difference.
For the last five elections, when a candidate announced his VP choice his poll numbers shot up anywhere from 1 to 5%. During their convention their poll numbers shot up anywhere from 4 to 17%, Dukakis, Kerry, had poll numbers close to this after thier conventions.
Yet, today, an average of a bunch of the top polls(Rasmussen, Gallup, etc.) has an average gain of 1.5 to 3%, for McCain!
Just stay vigilant and this dangerous entity called obama cannot win.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.