Author Topic: What is the Israeli-arab conflict?  (Read 885 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
What is the Israeli-arab conflict?
« on: August 27, 2008, 09:14:55 PM »
A gentile friend once asked me if I could explain the conflict between the Israelis and the arabs.  I told him, "The situation is really quite simple.  The arabs want all of the Jews dead, and the Jews don't agree."

Why am I posting this?  Well, secretary of state Rice is in Israel making an idiot out of herself.  She has met with capitulators Olmert and Livni, and the terrorist Abbas.  She plans on meeting the "palestinian negotiator" Ahmad Qurei.  What exactly is there to negotiate?  The arabs have been offered 90-95% of the land they say they believe is theirs, and their counter offer was suicide bombers and quassam rockets.  They want all of the land and all of the Jews murdered.  They won't accept less.  Can anyone tell me how Israel is supposed to negotiate with that? 

Rice is either very optimistic, very stupid, or has an entirely different agenda.  My guess is the later.  She also has the nerve to complain about settlement activity.  "I think that is no secret and I've said it my Israeli counterparts that I don't think the settlement activity is helpful to the process, that in fact what we need now are steps that enhance confidence between the parties and that anything that undermines confidence between the parties ought to be avoided," Rice said.  (As quoted in:  http://www.jta.org:80/cgi-bin/iowa/breaking/110078.html)

Rice wants both parties to act in good faith?  The Jews should not settle in Judea and Samaria but rockets out of Gaza are fine?  She does not have a word of condemnation in her for the arabs, just the Jews.  She said nothing of the release of 200 arab prisoners, which Israel considers a sign of good faith, (though I have another word for it).  And here's the kicker:  THE CRIMINAL TRAITORS IN THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT ARE AGREEING WITH HER!!!

"At the end of the day the Israeli government's policy is not to expand settlements, not to build new settlements and not to confiscate Palestinian land," Livni said.  (ibid.)

The swine Abbas said that Israeli settlements are the main obstacle to peace. (ibid.)  Well, I expect nothing less from him.  But Rice is an American, she is supposed to be on the side of good.  And Olmert and Livni are the representatives for the Israeli people.  Their cowardice is unfathomable to me.

The solution to the Israeli-arab conflict is simple.  It can go one of three ways.  1.  The current situation can continue where Jews are killed by arab rockets, bulldozers, machine gun toting maniacs, and suicide bombers.  2.  The Jews can give up that land and return to the diaspora, thus desecrating the name of G-d and suffering Auschwitzes again and again and again...or...3.  The Jews can annex the territories and transfer the arabs out.  It is really that simple.

As for all of the Rices out there, I don't care about what they want.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: What is the Israeli-arab conflict?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 12:05:29 AM »
A gentile friend once asked me if I could explain the conflict between the Israelis and the arabs.  I told him, "The situation is really quite simple.  The arabs want all of the Jews dead, and the Jews don't agree."

Why am I posting this?  Well, secretary of state Rice is in Israel making an idiot out of herself.  She has met with capitulators Olmert and Livni, and the terrorist Abbas.  She plans on meeting the "palestinian negotiator" Ahmad Qurei.  What exactly is there to negotiate?  The arabs have been offered 90-95% of the land they say they believe is theirs, and their counter offer was suicide bombers and quassam rockets.  They want all of the land and all of the Jews murdered.  They won't accept less.  Can anyone tell me how Israel is supposed to negotiate with that? 

Rice is either very optimistic, very stupid, or has an entirely different agenda.  My guess is the later.  She also has the nerve to complain about settlement activity.  "I think that is no secret and I've said it my Israeli counterparts that I don't think the settlement activity is helpful to the process, that in fact what we need now are steps that enhance confidence between the parties and that anything that undermines confidence between the parties ought to be avoided," Rice said.  (As quoted in:  http://www.jta.org:80/cgi-bin/iowa/breaking/110078.html)

Rice wants both parties to act in good faith?  The Jews should not settle in Judea and Samaria but rockets out of Gaza are fine?  She does not have a word of condemnation in her for the arabs, just the Jews.  She said nothing of the release of 200 arab prisoners, which Israel considers a sign of good faith, (though I have another word for it).  And here's the kicker:  THE CRIMINAL TRAITORS IN THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT ARE AGREEING WITH HER!!!

"At the end of the day the Israeli government's policy is not to expand settlements, not to build new settlements and not to confiscate Palestinian land," Livni said.  (ibid.)

The swine Abbas said that Israeli settlements are the main obstacle to peace. (ibid.)  Well, I expect nothing less from him.  But Rice is an American, she is supposed to be on the side of good.  And Olmert and Livni are the representatives for the Israeli people.  Their cowardice is unfathomable to me.

The solution to the Israeli-arab conflict is simple.  It can go one of three ways.  1.  The current situation can continue where Jews are killed by arab rockets, bulldozers, machine gun toting maniacs, and suicide bombers.  2.  The Jews can give up that land and return to the diaspora, thus desecrating the name of G-d and suffering Auschwitzes again and again and again...or...3.  The Jews can annex the territories and transfer the arabs out.  It is really that simple.

As for all of the Rices out there, I don't care about what they want.

Political correctness is a joke. Your post is an excellent example  O0

Shalom from Dox 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 02:05:34 AM »
Shalom,

I have never liked Congolezza Rice. I think she was only given the job because of affirmative action. Her response on 9/11 really upset me. I know that our government knew more than she let us know. This is why I do believe that our government did know more than was admitted to the 9/11 commission. The documents I have seen indicate our intelligence agencies had Bin Larden on the radar for years. We had intercepted communications which had not been given sufficient priority. Bush was not taking the threat seriously and for this I am very upset. But Clinton should have done a lot more.

Rice is a nightmare for Israel because she doesnt really understand the issue. I have heard that she compared the Arab problem with slavery in the south. She basically agrees that Israel is an apartied state which oppresses the 'poor palestinkies'. She is so unqualified for the job she has that it is painful to think that Bush really thinks that woman is doing a 'good job'. Bush is not so bright and he turned out how I figured he would. When I first heard the Republicans were running GW Bush I laughed and thought it was a joke. Well, the joke was on me....

I think Israel and the real Jews will be on our own. Hashem will help us. We must be prepared for anything.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 02:24:28 AM »
Muman, are you fearing that McCain will pick Condomloser Lice as his running mate?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 02:38:42 AM »
Muman, are you fearing that McCain will pick Condomloser Lice as his running mate?

Please NO! I wont even think of it... Thank you for placing that evil thought into my minds eye! 

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 02:50:23 AM »
I don't think McCain is that idiotic, but who knows. He certainly has a track record of worshipping blacks. Remember when he went around this spring saying the Confederate flag should be banned?