Author Topic: Moveon.org's Website Hit With Anti-Semitic Rants Against Joe Lieberman  (Read 7073 times)

El Cabong!

It only took a dem member to switch sides for the true color of this anti-conservative, pro-left website to show. This is the party that is supposed to be against this sort of thing and to be so pro- diversity and racial, religious and social harmony. What a crock of shiite this party and website are.

Article short:

September 5, 2006 -- A string of anti-Semitic rants about Sen. Joe Lieberman have popped up on the liberal MoveOn.org's open forum Web site, drawing criticism from the Anti-Defamation League.

Foxman cited examples from the site's Action Forum, including "media owning Jewish pigs," "Zionazis," a reference to the senator as "Jew Lieberman" and the question, "Why are the Jews so Jew-y?"

He added that most of the comments were not made by MoveOn members and suggested it could be an effort by conservatives to "target" the group, and said any effort to tie the rants to MoveOn was "wrong."

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/hateful_move_vs__joe_nationalnews_maggie_haberman.htm

I guess they weren't behind taking down Leiberman's website right before the election neither, were they?

Rhuan

Re: Moveon.org's Website Hit With Anti-Semitic Rants Against Joe Lieberman
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 02:07:23 PM »
I can only say that this disgusts me.

At the same time, here's another example of something that disgusts me: http://www.harpazo.net/America.html

El Cabong!

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 02:13:44 PM »
I can only say that this disgusts me.

At the same time, here's another example of something that disgusts me: http://www.harpazo.net/America.html

That is one dark website. The writer offers no links or proof of what he is talking about. He makes accusations but doesn't tell us where the jails are located or the names of the jails. One can put on whatever they want on the internet and not be called on it, but when they don't provide some sort of proof, like names or links or dates, I'm very suspicious and I just don't continue reading.

gentilerighteous

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 12:46:18 AM »
though i am not a liberal, i am upset to hear this about senator liebermann,

AND Yes, Christians are the most stereotyped hated and misunderstood  people in the earth

I say we give the world wide islamist community the jihad they think they want.

oh, couple thousand megatons head start,

what is the United Sttes Missile Superiority to the arab world?

About 110-1 as best I know.

We could easily assign 10 missiles to every major target in the middle east

and still have a fine auxillary force should they want to start moe of their $#!7

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 01:38:54 AM »
MoveOn and their henchmen are what I call "Stupid Leftists"

They got rid of a smart leftist who can pose as a "moderate" while being a devout leftist (I.E. Leiberman)

Offline SoulsofBlack

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 02:25:02 AM »

AND Yes, Christians are the most stereotyped hated and misunderstood  people in the earth

I say we give the world wide islamist community the jihad they think they want.

oh, couple thousand megatons head start,

what is the United Sttes Missile Superiority to the arab world?

About 110-1 as best I know.

We could easily assign 10 missiles to every major target in the middle east

and still have a fine auxillary force should they want to start moe of their $#!7

Amen. In the future Jews and Christians will unite hand-in-hand against a real threat to humanity.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 02:29:54 AM »

I don't think you know the JTF's stance on old Lieberman:

http://masada2000.somebodyhelpme.info/JTF-10252000-Joe%20Lieberman.mp3
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 07:55:49 AM »
"Pruneface" Lieberman brought it all on himself, when right after 9/11, he ran to the closest mohammedan satanic mosque and bowed down to Mecca with them, begging them to "not hate us", etc... .

For someone claiming to be "an Orthodox Jew", that's mighty strange behavior, to say the least.

MoveOn.org is financed by George "Kike" Soros; a mentally ill sick Jew who is obsessed with the need to have ever more material wealth at the expense of others.

Soros is thankful that he survived the Holocaust in Hungary.

I, on the other hand, would be better off if he had not survived.