Author Topic: Illegal Immigration and Mexico  (Read 826 times)

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
Illegal Immigration and Mexico
« on: August 28, 2008, 01:56:16 PM »
I obviously oppose illegal immigration but I'm unsure of illegal Mexican immigration. I don't think Mexicans should immigrate to the U.S legally or illegally for obvious reasons but we have to face the facts here. The United States took Mexican territory with the idea of manifest destiny and this a powerful and frustrating argument that liberals always use. They say America stole Indian and Mexican land and there is no real argument you can make against this. I think one solution to the problem can be to return the territory they had before the Mexican-American war but deport the ones in American territory with the US military guarding the new border with shoot-to-kill orders. This wouldn't be appeasing the Mexicans but simply putting us in the moral position. What do you think?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Illegal Immigration and Mexico
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 01:57:59 PM »
Manifest Destiny was a beautiful thing. It was righteous. It made the United States the safe and secure nation that it was for many years. From sea to shining sea, God Bless America, and thank God for Manifest Destiny.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 02:23:34 PM »
Manifest Destiny was a beautiful thing. It was righteous. It made the United States the safe and secure nation that it was for many years. From sea to shining sea, G-d Bless America, and thank G-d for Manifest Destiny.

X1000
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 03:10:58 PM »
Mexico was not righteous. Their banditos were attacking settlers and ranches almost daily at the time war broke out in the 1840s. I believe they deserved to lose that land, and a lot more that unfortunately they still possess.

Every border state (Sonora, Chihuahua, Coahuila, etc.) is an absolute narco cesspool, loaded with cop-killing drug smugglers and paramilitaries that are supporting them. These people don't deserve anything.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 04:04:20 PM »
America paid for the land it won from Mexico.