Author Topic: Mccain chooses Palin - Wow  (Read 20273 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Mccain chooses Palin - Wow
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2008, 01:03:21 PM »
Shes pro life ,pro gun ,hunter and she does know foreign policy from dealing with oil

I have mixed feelings. I would have liked this choice if Mitt hadn't gotten shafted. I got a bad feeling when I first heard about it. I hope that everything will be ok though.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2008, 01:04:40 PM »
You couldn't get a better photoshop result than that? :P

It was funny though.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2008, 01:10:00 PM »
You couldn't get a better photoshop result than that? :P

It was funny though.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2008, 01:48:22 PM »
She is a lien b....!She sad she will go to Minnesota and she sad make your conclusion with that if he is gonna pick her!He is a senile old moron idiot!I will now never and i sad never vote for him!I wish Obama kick his a.. in election and teach all republicans not to choose middle routers!We have to boycott this election by sitting at home.At least that's what i will do.I hate him!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2008, 01:52:30 PM »
I LOVE THIS PICK!!! YES YES YES
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2008, 01:56:39 PM »
this pick will also attract the women voters as well as the christian rights on her stand against abortion it is aw great choice
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2008, 01:57:39 PM »
There is a girl named Juliana Wetmore who is NOT mentally disabled, but has a deformed face (she was missing a lot of the bones she should have had in her face due to being born with severe Treacher-Collins syndrome). The natural human reaction I would think would be sympathy, or support and prayer for her family who brought her to term and who cares for her.

Instead when you see her videos on Youtube or comments about her on blogs, most of them seem to be things like "She should have been aborted" and "kill that damn thing", etc. All this about an innocent little girl!

I'm worried the same thing will happen to Palin's child. The child will be set up as an example of the pro-life movement and while Palin and her child will get support on the one hand, the darker, more evil underbelly will make evil and nasty remarks about this innocent child.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2008, 02:01:14 PM »
It is a very smart pick.  McCain's strong points is defense and foreign policies, her  strong points are domestic issues such as welfare, and abortion it balances out and she is a pretty decent conservative in todays time.  She can also grab the women vote and young vote, she is younger then Bongo and looks a whole lot better then Michelle Dumbama

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2008, 02:02:16 PM »
It is a very smart pick.  McCain's strong points is defense and foreign policies, her  strong points are domestic issues such as welfare, and abortion it balances out and she is a pretty decent conservative in todays time.  She can also grab the women vote and young vote, she is younger then Bongo and looks a whole lot better then Michelle Dumbama

I can see the Beauty and the Beast comments coming out really soon. I haven't seen that said yet, but it will be. McCain will be seen as "the Beast" which is hardly the image he wants now.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2008, 02:02:30 PM »

What do you expect she is Human

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2008, 02:03:23 PM »

I can see the Beauty and the Beast comments coming out really soon. I haven't seen that said yet, but it will be. McCain will be seen as "the Beast" which is hardly the image he wants now.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2008, 02:09:18 PM »
I think it is a great choice cause she is very anti abortion so am I.  Abortion is murder period.  Life doesn't begin when the baby is out it begins when the mother's egg is fertalized by the fathers sperm and it is butchery to do this hiddeous act

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2008, 02:11:40 PM »
This played out in a real-life drama for Palin and her husband when in April of this year she delivered her 5th child who has Down Syndrome.

This April she gave birth? Am I being slow here, or does this mean that the woman was pregnant and gave birth while holding the position of the Governor of Alaska?? Isn't this irresponsible??!! And is she going to become a Vice President of the United States while being a mother of a very young and disabled child? Could this be right? I say, it's irresponsible. If you are a mother of 5 children and one of them is disabled then could it be that not all life's opportunities are open to you? I am happy that a smart white woman has 5 kids. But maybe she should postpone pursuing her political career until her "mommy track" is completed? She is still young.

No, this doesn't sit well with me. I guess somebody else will be taking care of her children while she is in the office. But then let's stop the pretense that she is on the side of family values.  >:(

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2008, 02:12:38 PM »
So far, I am impressed with Governor Palin.  And I disagree with her being an affirmative action choice.  Scriabin, you sound like Adam613 with such comments.  Palin has solid conservative credentials.  

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2008, 02:12:55 PM »
I think that would make a good interview question, how she finds time to spend with her children to teach them her values and to care for them while doing her other job.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2008, 02:13:57 PM »
This played out in a real-life drama for Palin and her husband when in April of this year she delivered her 5th child who has Down Syndrome.

This April she gave birth? Am I being slow here, or does this mean that the woman was pregnant and gave birth while holding the position of the Governor of Alaska?? Isn't this irresponsible??!! And is she going to become a Vice President of the United States while being a mother of a very young and disabled child? Could this be right? I say, it's irresponsible. If you are a mother of 5 children and one of them is disabled then could it be that not all life's opportunities are open to you? I am happy that a smart white woman has 5 kids. But maybe she should postpone pursuing her political career until her "mommy track" is completed? She is still young.

No, this doesn't sit well with me. I guess somebody else will be taking care of her children while she is in the office. But then let's stop the pretense that she is on the side of family values.  >:(

Have the husband raise the kids

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2008, 02:14:50 PM »
Masha, why do you say she's against family values.  She chose life over abortion.  Her oldest son has joined the army and will be serving in Iraq.  

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2008, 02:17:32 PM »
Now's the time to come out with contraversial JTF videos about Sarah Palin promoting Jews Against Obama.

There will be millions of searches for her over the next few days.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2008, 02:20:29 PM »
Now's the time to come out with contraversial JTF videos about Sarah Palin promoting Jews Against Obama.

There will be millions of searches for her over the next few days.

I hope I'll have time to work on something like that, with school, etc. but you're right, now is the best time.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2008, 02:22:02 PM »
Masha, why do you say she's against family values.  She chose life over abortion.  Her oldest son has joined the army and will be serving in Iraq.  

If she is pro family values, how could she even think of being the Vice President, while having a little baby who is very sick. Everybody was criticizing Blair when Cherie had a baby, saying that he won't have time for his duties. Ans now it's a new mother running for the office. My relatives have a Down child. The mother had to quit her job completely and stay with the child full time, because they need constant attention.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2008, 02:27:11 PM »
I think that would make a good interview question, how she finds time to spend with her children to teach them her values and to care for them while doing her other job.

She'll just say she is very efficient. But I know the truth: you can't. You skimp on something. She'll skimp on her parental duties. I think this is wrong. Mothers of 5 young children should postpone their careers or do them part time.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2008, 02:29:57 PM »
Masha, she's already governor. Obviously she is managing somehow.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2008, 02:32:50 PM »
I think she is the best bet to keep Obama out of the Whitey House. She is much more conservative than some of the other choices. No offense, but better a conservative Christian than a liberal Jew.

Also, SHE IS A LIFETIME MEMBER OF THE NRA.

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2008, 02:33:13 PM »
WOW, just wow. Talk about shaking things up...

If she is some crazy feminist, im not voting for McCain---as much as i want him to win over Obama. If she isnt a feminist, then i have no problem with the pick. I simply dont know enough about her.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2008, 02:33:58 PM »

If she is pro family values, how could she even think of being the Vice President, while having a little baby who is very sick. Everybody was criticizing Blair when Cherie had a baby, saying that he won't have time for his duties. Ans now it's a new mother running for the office. My relatives have a Down child. The mother had to quit her job completely and stay with the child full time, because they need constant attention.

Great point Masha.  O0  We had a second daughter in January, and it is a full-time job for my wife. I even hired a house help to allow her to have some time for herself, because it is very exhausting.  Palin has 5 children and one of the is an infant?! I was very uneasy with this McCain choice to start with - it made so little sense to me, but your point really underscores my concern. I thought McCain needed an attack dog, not a mayor of a small Alaskan community. Biden will have a feat her during the debates. Obama 08, I guess  :(

« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 02:37:27 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot