Author Topic: Christian churches demand greater tolerance of Third World invasion  (Read 15809 times)

wonderfulgoy

These goy are WORSE than Muslims, they are the real problem!

‘Take Risks On Immigration And Asylum’ Churches Told

The general secretary of the World Council of Churches (WCC) has urged Christians to take risks when it comes to care for immigrants and asylum seekers.

In a volatile global context, the massive migration of people around the world has a deep impact on societies and churches, and poses fundamental questions for ecumenical relationships and responsibility, he said in his report to the organization’s main governing body.

His call comes at a time when churches in the UK are increasingly challenging Government policy in this area, and a Catholic priest risked jail to defend the rights of one asylum seeker.

Migration “is one of the main features of the changing global context, with decisive consequences for the ecumenical movement locally and globally,” Rev. Dr Samuel Kobia noted in his opening address to the WCC’s central committee, meeting in Geneva 30 August-6 September 2006.

The UN estimates that over 175 million people are on the move worldwide, and the trend is growing as economic globalization, civil conflicts and transport links transform traditional societies.

In the face of such complex change, churches in all places are called to live out the biblical ideal of hospitality towards the stranger and accepting change, Kobia said.

“In today’s world, welcoming strangers is a justice issue, and often a political statement,” Kobia underlined. “Practising true hospitality involves recognizing our own vulnerability and being open to transformation.”

continued at:
http://www.ekklesia.co.uk/content/news_syndication/article_060831immigration.shtml

THESE 'CHRISTIANS' WANT THE WEST TO BE RACIALLY TRANSFORMED, THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT MOSQUES POPPING UP IN EVERY TOWN AND CITY OF EUROPE TO BREED TERRORISTS AND ANTI-SEMITES!

El Cabong!

Re: Christian churches demand greater tolerance of Third World invasion
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 06:21:11 PM »
"The general secretary of the World Council of Churches (WCC) has urged Christians to take risks when it comes to care for immigrants and asylum seekers."

Christian Churches are not urging greater tolerance of third world invasion. Stop sensationalising what you read and get your fact straight. Read the paragraph above from the artricle you linked to and try again.
It is the general secretary of the WCC that has called for this (ONE PERSON), not  Christian Churches. Stop posting bs on this forum. People aren't that stupid around here.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 06:25:11 PM by El Cabong! »

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 06:37:27 PM »
"The general secretary of the World Council of Churches (WCC) has urged Christians to take risks when it comes to care for immigrants and asylum seekers."

Christian Churches are not urging greater tolerance of third world invasion. Stop sensationalising what you read and get your fact straight. Read the paragraph above from the artricle you linked to and try again.
It is the general secretary of the WCC that has called for this (ONE PERSON), not  Christian Churches. Stop posting bs on this forum. People aren't that stupid around here.

Yeah sure, because such a personage isn't influential or anything.

Anyway, it's already happened.  The churches are leading the fight for lax immigration laws.  The fact that Third Worlders prefer mosques to churches doesn't deter them.  I suppose the Christians are happy to take sloppy seconds from the Turd World considering that the average European wouldn't be caught dead in a church.

'Practising true hospitality involves recognizing our own vulnerability and being open to transformation.'

::)

Rhuan

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 06:39:51 PM »
To put it simply, whoever wrote that article is not a true christian.

El Cabong!

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 06:51:25 PM »
You need to stop your Christian bashing and instigating based on your poor reading skills and interpretations. When you make your accusations show me where ALL Christian Cherishes are behind lax immigration laws which is what your stating. If your coming here to post anti-Christian rants, you're in the wrong place. If you look hard enough you'll see most churches in America favor the immigration laws being debated in Congress. Stop posting lies please.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2006, 06:59:05 PM »
When you make your accusations show me where ALL Christian Cherishes are behind lax immigration laws which is what your stating

Stop projecting your own literacy deficiencies on to me.

And now show me ONE mainstream church which has OPPOSED massive immigration to the West, in any country.

Some Jewish groups laud multiculturalism because Jews are never made to feel truly welcome in gentile nations anyway.  But these are Christians, defenders of the realm, stating that they must be receptive to unlimited amounts of immigration just in case one or two might be tempted to turn up to church once in a blue moon!

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2006, 07:57:23 PM »
When you make your accusations show me where ALL Christian Cherishes are behind lax immigration laws which is what your stating

And now show me ONE mainstream church which has OPPOSED massive immigration to the West, in any country.

Some Jewish groups laud multiculturalism because Jews are never made to feel truly welcome in gentile nations anyway.  But these are Christians, defenders of the realm, stating that they must be receptive to unlimited amounts of immigration just in case one or two might be tempted to turn up to church once in a blue moon!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Council_of_Churches

As you can see, it is clearly a political organization, and not a religious one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Council_of_Churches#Controversy

El Cabong!

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 08:53:58 PM »

It is this gentile nation that supports Israel and freed the Jews from concentration camps. It is this gentile nation that allows Jews to live here and practice their religion without being persecuted. It is this gentile nation that outlawed any type of discrimination and segregation against the Jews. When you start talking your anti-Christian bs remember what the gentile nation has done for Jews and still is doing for Jews.

You're just an anti-Christian bigot who has come here in the hopes you might be joined in slamming Christianity. This isn't the forum that does that. Don't come here to try to divide us or to instigate anti-Christian bias. It won't fly here.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 09:08:15 PM »
It is this gentile nation that supports Israel and freed the Jews from concentration camps. It is this gentile nation that allows Jews to live here and practice their religion without being persecuted. It is this gentile nation that outlawed any type of discrimination and segregation against the Jews. When you start talking your anti-Christian bs remember what the gentile nation has done for Jews and still is doing for Jews.

You're just an anti-Christian bigot who has come here in the hopes you might be joined in slamming Christianity. This isn't the forum that does that. Don't come here to try to divide us or to instigate anti-Christian bias. It won't fly here.

Here we go - you are missing the point completely so you start accusing me of being anti-American.  That is the inference I draw from this unnamed 'gentile nation' you mention in your post.

I am not criticizing the U.S., I am criticizing the international church groups.  When I criticize Christianity I do NOT automatically also criticize the U.S.  Christianity and the U.S. are NOT synonymous. 

Am I mistaken or is this a Jewish Task Force?  In that case you should stop being such a macho defender of Christianity.  The churches of the world are evidently happy to have a negro as their leader who calls for racial transformation and Islamification of Europe and the rest of the West.  The churches of Europe are openly anti-Semitic and hate Israel.  Churches of Europe are pro-Muslim, pro-'Palestinian', and pro-terror.  They are anti-white and pro-miscegenation.

The churches should therefore be considered enemies of the West unless they renounce this pro-Islam position, since they are aiding and abetting the Islamic invasion the repercussions of which will reverberate to the U.S. if it does not 'Amerimexio' first.

Offline WHITE PRIDE

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2006, 09:13:24 PM »
It's speeches like yours mr. satan that create anti-semitism

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2006, 09:46:22 PM »
"Christian" organizations like World Council of Churches, Anglican communion, Presbyterians, Lutheran Synod and other established Churches do not believe in the Bible in the first place.  I did a research on what their theological seminaries teach.  They deny the account of creation in Genesis and criticize all imporatant Biblical events.  Since they do not believe in the fundamental teachings of the Bible naturally they are anti-Jewish and anti-Israel.  Many of their clergy believe in evolution. These traitors introduce liberal theoloy into Christianity and spoil it.  But thank God they are rapidly losing members from their Churches.

http://www.amazon.com/Exodus-Why-Americans-Are-Fleeing-Liberal-Churches-Conservative-Christianity/dp/B000EPFVQ4/sr=8-13/qid=1157506684/ref=sr_1_13/102-6387529-1116133?ie=UTF8&s=books

Exodus: Why Americans Are Fleeing Liberal Churches for Conservative Christianity by Dave Shiflett vividly explains this.

I know even the so-called conservative leaders in Britain like Nick Griffin of the British National Party is a known Jew-hater.

Therefore Mr. Satan groups like WCC do not represent all Christians.  To quote their words in your signature does not make any sense.

However I agree with you that liberal Christian Church denominations like Anglicans should renonce their pro-Islam postions (ex-Arch Bishop of Canterbury) Dr. Robert Runchi attacked Salman Rushdie for writing that book)

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2006, 10:04:48 PM »
I hate to break this to you but the majority of all European Christians believe in 'evolution'.

Evolution is the doctrine out of which many European mental illnesseses and alienation sprang.  Europe is a G-dless, decadent, drink-and-drug-fuelled, licentious hellhole because every European believes on evolution and deep down disbelieves in G-d.

The Europeans are FAR from being superior in any sense, except in being disgusting and abominable.

You demonstrate your total lack of knowledge about European CHristians by claiming that the WCC does not represent mainstream European Christian positions.

Like I say, the U.S. may very well be different although there are bound to be some similarities.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 10:06:39 PM by Get thee hence Satan »

El Cabong!

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2006, 10:22:48 PM »
Here is your own statement: "Jews are never made to feel truly welcome in gentile nations anyway."  You criticised gentile nations, not the council of churches in your post. Hence my comment on this gentile nation. Stop twisting the post around to suit your spin. You're the one who made the statement about "gentile nations" so try to understand my post and stop sensationalizing in order to seem right. You're an anti-Christian bigot bent on spreading lies and propaganda against Christians. You're new here and already you're starting trouble. We Christian who post here are friends of Jews, unlike you who are coming here to inflame. Stick to posting something more productive and don't come here to divide.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 10:25:25 PM by El Cabong! »

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2006, 10:47:23 PM »
Here is your own statement: "Jews are never made to feel truly welcome in gentile nations anyway."  You criticised gentile nations, not the council of churches in your post.

But the context was in the behaviour of Jewish organizations within gentile nations.  It is beyond doubt that many powerful Jewish organizations are promoting multiculturalism and they do so because they wish to avoid conflagrations of Nazism, which white people seem very predisposed towards at certain times.  On the other hand, churches are promoting multiculturalism because they have given up on their own people and want to get 'darkies' into their Sunday services. 

I meant no slander against Americans.

Hence my comment on this gentile nation. Stop twisting the post around to suit your spin. You're the one who made the statement about "gentile nations" so try to understand my post and stop sensationalizing in order to seem right. You're an anti-Christian bigot bent on spreading lies and propaganda against Christians. You're new here and already you're starting trouble. We Christian who post here are friends of Jews, unlike you who are coming here to inflame. Stick to posting something more productive and don't come here to divide.

Notwithstanding, this is an important article because it demonstrates that European Christians are totally under the sway of anti-Israel forces.

This is beyond doubt.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2006, 12:21:15 AM »
I hate to break this to you but the majority of all European Christians believe in 'evolution'.

Evolution is the doctrine out of which many European mental illnesseses and alienation sprang.  Europe is a G-dless, decadent, drink-and-drug-fuelled, licentious hellhole because every European believes on evolution and deep down disbelieves in G-d.

The Europeans are FAR from being superior in any sense, except in being disgusting and abominable.

You demonstrate your total lack of knowledge about European CHristians by claiming that the WCC does not represent mainstream European Christian positions.

Like I say, the U.S. may very well be different although there are bound to be some similarities.

I tried looking, and I found the word "European" to be absent from christianzionist's post.

Many Europeans who go to Church aren't even Christians.  They pay lip service because, maybe their parents were Christians.

The fact is, a Leftist is ALWAYS a Leftists before his secondary faith (Be it Christianity, Judaism or otherwise) because his first faith is Liberalism.

I have exposed the WCC of being a political organization, and their "Reverend" to be a reformist and a priest of Liberalism.  If you have problems with them or their statements, it is with thier politics, and not their religion.  They use words like "Church" or "Reverend" or "Minister" like Jesse Jackson or Roger Mahoney do.

Their Anti-Semitic actions are of course evil, and they will pay for it on the Day of Judgement.

Rhuan

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2006, 06:47:53 PM »
Actually, having looked over the facts, the author of the article could well be a true christian, just misguided on some very important issues.

gentilerighteous

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2006, 08:02:55 PM »
These goy are WORSE than Muslims, they are the real problem!

‘Take Risks On Immigration And Asylum’ Churches Told

The general secretary of the World Council of Churches (WCC) has urged Christians to take risks when it comes to care for immigrants and asylum seekers.

In a volatile global context, the massive migration of people around the world has a deep impact on societies and churches, and poses fundamental questions for ecumenical relationships and responsibility, he said in his report to the organization’s main governing body.

His call comes at a time when churches in the UK are increasingly challenging Government policy in this area, and a Catholic priest risked jail to defend the rights of one asylum seeker.

Migration “is one of the main features of the changing global context, with decisive consequences for the ecumenical movement locally and globally,” Rev. Dr Samuel Kobia noted in his opening address to the WCC’s central committee, meeting in Geneva 30 August-6 September 2006.

The UN estimates that over 175 million people are on the move worldwide, and the trend is growing as economic globalization, civil conflicts and transport links transform traditional societies.

In the face of such complex change, churches in all places are called to live out the biblical ideal of hospitality towards the stranger and accepting change, Kobia said.

“In today’s world, welcoming strangers is a justice issue, and often a political statement,” Kobia underlined. “Practising true hospitality involves recognizing our own vulnerability and being open to transformation.”

continued at:
http://www.ekklesia.co.uk/content/news_syndication/article_060831immigration.shtml

THESE 'CHRISTIANS' WANT THE WEST TO BE RACIALLY TRANSFORMED, THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT MOSQUES POPPING UP IN EVERY TOWN AND CITY OF EUROPE TO BREED TERRORISTS AND ANTI-SEMITES!

thats teh WORLD Council of Churches saying that. a far left wing organization. This would be playing into the hand of osama bin ladin, talkiban and al quaeda, AND NEO NAZI Organizations.

El Cabong!

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2006, 09:37:02 PM »
This is what I mean, he's taking a leftist's organization's viewpoint and making it fact on this forum. A right wing oraganization wouldn't write or spew that kind of garbage. I'm surprised he's allowed to say anything about Christians and not be challenged or banned by our admins. Yet we Christians here defend any righteous Jew and go on the attack against anyone saying anything derogatory about Judaism. I'm starting to see a double standard.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2006, 10:26:18 PM »
This is what I mean, he's taking a leftist's organization's viewpoint and making it fact on this forum. A right wing oraganization wouldn't write or spew that kind of garbage. I'm surprised he's allowed to say anything about Christians and not be challenged or banned by our admins. Yet we Christians here defend any righteous Jew and go on the attack against anyone saying anything derogatory about Judaism. I'm starting to see a double standard.

Double standard?  Yes, I see a double standard: you are rallying around to a chauvinistic defence of Christianity even where Christianity should be slammed.

The simple truth is that Christianity is not a positive force for moral good in EUROPE any longer.  I'm still waiting for any examples of Christianity instilling healthy feelings of respect for Israel and respect for European heritage. 

These Christian pastors are supporting the opening of new mosques (anti-semitic and terror training camps in disguise) in Europe every day.  They are in cohoots with the devil Muslims.

El Cabong!

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2006, 12:37:28 AM »
You are going after Christianity as a whole which is totally stupid. Why don't you go after Judaism if there are self-hating Jews who don't agree with your ideas on Israel. There Jews who say dumb things and no one goes after the whole religion generalizing and lumping them all in one. You are attacking a faith and a religion based on what some [censored] leader of the council of churches has said. It is a-holes like you who make people hate Jews and turn people against Jews and their cause. People like you are the ones who start Christians on the road to turn their backs on Jews. No wonder there are so many Jew haters in Europe- because of idiots like you. The Jews are fortunate that Christians such as myself look past idiots like you and continue their support for Israel and the Jewish cause. In a world where the Jews don't have many allies you should look to make friends and not enemies. Your posts are just anti-Christian rants based on prejudice and bigotry. You really have a personal problem with Christianity and it's not the council of churches causing it.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2006, 12:50:04 AM »
As a Jew, I can honestly say most Christians are good people who support Israel and are our friends. The Christians just need to be more proactive and take over the secular and fake-christian government in America. They need to help put this country back on it's track to G-d.

The only reason the U.S. is so wealthy, successful, and free is because the founders were Christians and the Christians have brought morality to this country. Christians have made and saved this country... I just hope they keep their zeal.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2006, 02:36:55 AM »
First of all, the Council of Churches is NOT genuinely Christian.  It is a notorious Communist front group that uses the word "Christian" even though they do not really believe in any religion.  They use the word "Christian" to advance their extreme left-wing agenda.  They support abortion, homosexuality, open borders, feminism, the New World Order, the United Nations, gun confiscation, the destruction of Israel, the undermining and eventual destruction of America, and so on.  THEIR EVIL AGENDA IS AS ANTI-CHRISTIAN AS IT IS ANTI-SEMITIC.

Raphael and christianzionist have both tried to explain this to Get thee hence Satan, but this poster ignores these facts and continues to smear Christians in general.  We haven't banned him because we were hoping that his posts would give our other posters an opportunity to refute his misinformation.

El Cabong states falsely that there is a double standard on this forum.  Nonsense.  We have several Jew-hating Muslims who post messages on the forum calling for Israel's destruction and justifying Islamic terrorism.  They call themselves "moderate" Muslims, but they then explain why the Arab Muslim Nazis are merely defending themselves when they massacre Israeli Jews in their campaign to annihilate Israel.  These "moderate" Muslim Nazis make it clear in their posts that the very existence of little Israel is what bothers them.  We have not banned them because we want our posters to refute them.  I am disappointed to see that a couple of our posters have been foolish enough not to see the clear bottom line message of destroying Israel that every one of these Muslim Nazi posters so obviously supports.

El Cabong sounds like he is close to getting fed up with the Jews in general and with this forum in particular.  All because of one Jewish poster!?  And this Jewish poster is posting messages that obviously do not in any way reflect the views of JTF.  In fact, I don't think any of the other Jewish posters on this forum agree with him. 

I banned several posters on the old forum not because of a "double standard," but because they sent obscene, offensive, and threatening messages to people.  One of the people they sent these messages to was El Cabong.  Before I banned them, I sent them warnings.  But they continued with their crude behavior despite the warnings.

Get thee hence Satan is posting messages that JTF does not agree with.  And none of the other Jewish posters here - as far as I can see - agree with his messages.  I don't know what his motivation is.  At the very least, he is misinformed.  But there is no reason why other posters who know better cannot respond effectively.  Of course, if things get out of control, he will be banned.  We don't want to play into the hands of the Muslims by causing tension between Christians and Jews, who should be natural allies.  We will see how this develops.

I would just say to Get thee hence Satan that I don't know what your aim is, but you are certainly not helping America and Israel with your posts.  I suggest that you get your facts straight.  Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell and Gary Bauer are real Christians.  They support Israel.  The Council of Churches and other leftists don't believe in Christianity the same way that the self-hating Reform, Conservative and Reconstructionist movements do not believe in the Torah.

El Cabong!

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2006, 08:50:35 AM »
I wrote in my last post: "The Jews are fortunate that Christians such as myself look past idiots like you and continue their support for Israel and the Jewish cause."

I am not getting fed up with Jews, just the idiot I was referring to. I was just wondering why he was being allowed to post such bullshiite when the others were banned for lesser things. True Christians are in support of the Jews 100%.

Rhuan

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2006, 11:44:50 AM »
I'm not going to go into reasons, but I only support Jews 99.9%... Not quite 100%

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2006, 12:25:20 PM »
because you believe judaism is an expired religion that expired in 0AD.

"LOVE FOR ALL. HATRED FOR NONE" - the primary motto of the ahmadiyyat, the sect of Islam I belong to.