Poll

Do you think Blacks should be offered money to leave America?

All of them
2 (10%)
Most of them
11 (55%)
Some of them
3 (15%)
None of them
2 (10%)
Deport them without pay
1 (5%)
Else
1 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Deportation of Blacks from America?  (Read 782 times)

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
Deportation of Blacks from America?
« on: September 02, 2008, 02:17:52 AM »
I'm very interested to hear your responses.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
Re: Deportation of Blacks from America?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 02:23:12 AM »
Only if they want to leave.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 06:26:59 AM »
I think it should be a case of imminent domain and they should be paid a fair price to leave. They don't bring anything but decay to society except in a few very rare cases.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 06:40:43 AM »
I don't agree with this. If some people can't behave it is a case of the attorney.

Imo we have to enforce in every of our countries a real free market economy plus strict law & order.

Evil people (not only blacks) don't like this. They will go where the welfare and the lack of law enforcement is.

It is a natural process.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 06:44:19 AM »
I don't agree with this. If some people can't behave it is a case of the attorney.

Imo we have to enforce in every of our countries a real free market economy plus strict law & order.

Evil people (not only blacks) don't like this. They will go where the welfare and the lack of law enforcement is.

Years and years of brainwashing of both blacks and whites makes blacks believe they have social benefits coming to them as compensation for all the evil things whites supposedly did to them and whites feel guilty and hate themselves and support blacks degenerate lifestyles.

Separation is the key in my opinion. I think we need to have totally separate communities from them and eventually totally separate nations.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 08:53:58 AM »
Troubling.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 09:00:22 AM »

Years and years of brainwashing of both blacks and whites makes blacks believe they have social benefits coming to them as compensation for all the evil things whites supposedly did to them and whites feel guilty and hate themselves and support blacks degenerate lifestyles.

Separation is the key in my opinion. I think we need to have totally separate communities from them and eventually totally separate nations.
what supposedly evil things, slavery? many blacks in the south owned slave farms.
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif