No
1 (4.5%)
No, he's a muslim
14 (63.6%)
Maybe
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 09, 2008, 02:44:00 AM

Author Topic: Opinion: Obama an Atheist?  (Read 2266 times)

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
Opinion: Obama an Atheist?
« on: September 02, 2008, 02:12:32 AM »
Personally, I think he is.  He claims to be a Christian but he also supports abortion and gay marriage.  Muslims, despite all of their craziness, would never support gay marriage or abortion.  Why would Muslims support someone who mocks Gd?  Obama also mocks Leviticus, Deuteronomy, and the Sermon on the Mount.  Oh sure he went to church, but it was a church that went against everything the Bible teaches.  Even some Atheists go to church in order to whitewash their sin and make them appear like Gd-fearing Christians.  Obama is only calling himself a Christian just to get voted in and he knows this.  But this is my opinion.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Opinion: Obama an Atheist?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 02:20:46 AM »
I believe in G-d.  A real G-d, a transcedental being, who granted His people the Torah.  I don't know what sort of god Obama believes in, but it's not my G-d.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 02:25:58 AM »
He is a Muslim piece of you know what
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 03:52:20 AM »
And Keith Hakim, the first Muslim Nazi ever elected to the House of Representatives supports the homosexual agenda and abortion too.  Its not about principles for him or Obama or any other Muslim. Its all about destroying the West, and doing whatever it takes to make it happen. Forcing homosexuality and abortion down the throats of Americans are just a couple of the tactics they are apparently using.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 03:57:05 AM »
I think he is an atheist, but he has strong sympathies for Islam and the Muslim people. He is looking, like his mother, for the closeness with other Muslims.

You can compare it if children go from kindergarten on the first new school. Jewish children search then the closeness to Jewish cildren, Christian to Christian and Muslims to Muslims. It is a natural instinct.

Obama is strongly affected by Islam and all his deeds are affected by this.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 04:03:27 AM »
 :::D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 06:15:06 AM »
You may be right but people will care much more about it if we emphasize that he's from a Muslim background.

There's a commentator that comes on Fox news sometimes (can't remember her name at the moment) who claims to be a Muslim but is also a lesbian and a liberal.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 07:59:54 AM »
No, his religion is a type of so-called Christianity that is a Black Liberation Theology type religion which resents whites and, in particular, Jews.  Islam is a similar jealous type religion.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 08:01:34 AM »
I always suspected that of Barack Hussein Obama.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2008, 08:18:01 AM »
  His so called Chrurch has BOTH moslems AND Christians, he NEVER converted to Christianity. WHY IS IT that EVERY country in EU knows EXACTLY what he is, but Americans do not?  EVERY person that I have conversed with in UK, says STRAIGHT UP- He IS a moslem, and WHY are you people ALLOWING THIS!  They KNOW b/c they live amongst these horrible murderers.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 09:44:11 AM »
Obama is a Muslim!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 01:46:01 PM »
I went to religious intellectual muzzies and asked them just for once whether the said cadidate is a muzzie or not?

Instantly they started shaking their heads vigorously and uttering in chorus they many times said that he is not a muzzie. They were unable to stop their own repeating.

I silently returned back convinced that he is a muzzie.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 01:52:26 PM »
Hussy was the wmd that was kept hidden in the secret warehouse of Saddam, that no UN inspector could locate before use.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2008, 01:59:50 PM »

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2008, 02:05:22 PM »
He may be not a Muslim by faith, he may be even a Christian believer, but remember that many leftists without Muslim background support Islam. How much more a Leftist who descend from Muslims!

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2008, 02:19:52 PM »
Obama is only calling himself a Christian just to get voted in and he knows this.  But this is my opinion.

A Muslim candidate would do and say anything to get into the White House- and it's all ok if it's to further the cause of Islam. It's called taqiyya.

THE EVIDENCE IS OVERWHELMING:
http://theobamafile.com/ObamaIslam.htm
http://www.theobamafile.com/

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2008, 02:23:23 PM »
He is a Muslim piece of you know what

Garbage
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2008, 02:39:02 PM »
Leftists do not impress only upon the muzzies to stop participating in their religious practices.

But they could impress upon Hussy to stop participating in his religious practices.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2008, 03:26:26 PM »
Obama an Atheist?  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Oops, you were serious? Then my answer is NO!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2008, 03:29:51 PM »
Obama is a Muslim!
   Obama is using teqqyia to fool the infidels into giving him the highest office in the land and his alliances will tell the whole story.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2008, 04:20:25 PM »
Hussy is supporting and propagating all the bad items only because the west and the whole humanity gets degenerated beyond treatment. So the muzzies could achieve their hay-days while supposedly correcting the whole world.

If Hussey is so much a sympathizer and fellow traveler of the unnaturals, then why does he not support such activities in Arab and Iran.   

Offline Kamira

• New JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2008, 05:24:54 PM »
Obama is the biggest phoney I've ever seen run for U.S. President yet. 

There's a higher agenda to him being on this ticket and it's not good news for the United States.