Author Topic: Michael Savage Says Palin Should Remove Herself From Campaign  (Read 13888 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Michael Savage Says Palin Should Remove Herself From Campaign
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2008, 09:30:08 AM »
Paulette I'm just curious. How long should women wait to be represented in the highest levels of government when they make up around half the citizens? Why is the question never asked whether it's a good time for a man to be in this position? I don't think we should care about a candidate's gender. It should be about their policy and values and what they will do in office.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2008, 09:59:06 AM »
Chaim is Right!
  I was a Savage supporter for a while now, but this has proven to be the straw that broke the camels back... I will not watch or listen to this traitor anymore... MICHAEL SAVAGE IS A FRAUD!

If Obama gets elected then he could continue to look like a right winger, all in the name of MONEY!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2008, 10:12:28 AM »
I tend to disagree with savage on a few choice topics but many he is and has been spot on.  Clearly the best on the airwaves imo....  even to my choice disagreements..
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2008, 11:03:41 AM »
Paulette I'm just curious. How long should women wait to be represented in the highest levels of government when they make up around half the citizens? Why is the question never asked whether it's a good time for a man to be in this position? I don't think we should care about a candidate's gender. It should be about their policy and values and what they will do in office.

They should continue to wait until hell freezes over. :D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2008, 11:04:51 AM »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2008, 11:05:27 AM »

They're not waiting. It's happening and Happening quickly.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2008, 11:05:49 AM »
i repeat listen to Mark Levin..much better than Savage..and doesn't sound gay either.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2008, 11:06:51 AM »
i repeat listen to Mark Levin..much better than Savage..and doesn't sound gay either.

Levin is good, he nags too much though. Really? David ben Moshe is EXC. I have been trying to talk him into a radio show, he is great.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2008, 12:08:43 PM »
I don't listen to Savage, but if he's suggesting people not vote for McCain because Palin is on the ticket, then Savage is an idiot.

He's an idiot because he's lost sight of the bigger picture.

Even assuming he has legitimate objections to Palin, does that mean that Osama Hussein is a better alternative ?

There are plenty of conservatives that aren't too happy with McCain, but any conservative with an ounce of common sense understands that staying home on election day is tantamount to voting for Osama Hussein.

Savage is a putz.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2008, 12:44:59 PM »
Chaim, please see and respond to my stickied thread addressing this subject, "Please Respond to this, Chaim!".

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2008, 12:59:22 PM »

At least you've made your position clear. I just think it's really sad that you think half of all human beings should have no political rights or hold high office. Most of the census counts I've seen in the past have actually shown women as being the majority in the United States.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2008, 01:15:32 PM »
I don't listen to Savage, but if he's suggesting people not vote for McCain because Palin is on the ticket, then Savage is an idiot.

Even assuming he has legitimate objections to Palin, does that mean that Osama Hussein is a better alternative ?

There are plenty of conservatives that aren't too happy with McCain, but any conservative with an ounce of common sense understands that staying home on election day is tantamount to voting for Osama Hussein.

Savage is a putz.

Agree - he is a putz! I tend to now think that CF may be just right in his accusations that Savage was a sodomite. There are some telling give-aways:

• Savage is very unstable and hysterical under pressure
  • A very strange obsession, similar to Elizabeth Taylor with her Maltese, of all dogs - to a toy poodle! I don't know too many right wingers who are really into poodles, but I've seen a lot of poodle owners on Castro street in San Francisco. Heck, just recent thread on JTF forum, how many toy poodle or Maltese owners you've seen?  :::D

Yes, his criticism of Palin is warranted, but not in the manner it was conducted on his last show, that could have been aired on Air America1 Why not withhold your opinion and give her a shot, moreover that he knows what are the stakes of this election? It is quite telling that he came around to support left wing McCain and really lambasted a true conservative nominee. His appeal for Palin to resign is pure posturing! Here is what I predict, being the whore that he is, he will come around in a few shows or so and will "support" Republican ticket, particular if Palin will blow away with her address at the convention.

CF, I concede, you may have something there!  8;)

« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 06:43:17 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2008, 01:52:01 PM »

At least you've made your position clear. I just think it's really sad that you think half of all human beings should have no political rights or hold high office. Most of the census counts I've seen in the past have actually shown women as being the majority in the United States.

Well, that is EXACTLY what I believe, I AM NOT changing my mind. MOST of the women in power now in the USA are TERRIBLE. Our troops would NOT have their hands CUFFED if it were not for WOMEN, Our young boys would become MEN if it were not for women in high places, Our boys would NOT BE FEMINIZED if it were NOT for women, People ASK me this WHY all the time, and Frankly, I DONT CARE. I am SICK of CARING. EVERY SINGLE WOMAN IN MY LIFE that I have known for 30+ years (and these are GOOD STRONG WOMEN) are BASKET cases when making SMALL decisions. Got to hand it to the women.. Ecclesiastes says: The L-rd sent me out to find good men, I found 1 good man, and NO good woman. Women were made to HELP MEN, NOT to be leaders of countries that have MASSIVE enemies, and they are TOO much of an EMOTIONAL wreck half the time.  I AM NOT CHANGING MY MIND.
However....
I am with McCain. I ALREADY said this. I DONT TRY to FORCE indoctrinate people with HOW I believe, but I WILL NOT BE SHUT UP EITHER.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2008, 01:57:59 PM »
Well, that is EXACTLY what I believe, I AM NOT changing my mind.
Nobody is asking you to.

MOST of the women in power now in the USA are TERRIBLE. Our troops would NOT have their hands CUFFED if it were not for WOMEN, Our young boys would become MEN if it were not for women in high places, Our boys would NOT BE FEMINIZED if it were NOT for women, People ASK me this WHY all the time, and Frankly, I DONT CARE.
Paulette, this is wrong. This is exactly the same kind of argument that anti-Semites make against Jews. They claim that our country is left-wing because of Jews and that it is Jews in high places that are responsible for all of our problems. That is exactly the kind of thing Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul say. I do not think it is because of women that we are fighting a pansy-butt war. Last time I checked, Bush and all the big generals were men, not women.

I am SICK of CARING. EVERY SINGLE WOMAN IN MY LIFE that I have known for 30+ years (and these are GOOD STRONG WOMEN) are BASKET cases when making SMALL decisions.
This is a tired stereotype, no different from when anti-Semites claim that Jews are avaricious.

Got to hand it to the women.. Ecclesiastes says: The L-rd sent me out to find good men, I found 1 good man, and NO good woman.
This was a poetic reflection that King Shlomo made about his own life's experiences, not a definitive statement for all of mankind.

Women were made to HELP MEN, NOT to be leaders of countries that have MASSIVE enemies, and they are TOO much of an EMOTIONAL wreck half the time.  I AM NOT CHANGING MY MIND.
You are entitled to your opinion, again, but this is more stereotyping.

However....
I am with McCain. I ALREADY said this. I DONT TRY to FORCE indoctrinate people with HOW I believe, but I WILL NOT BE SHUT UP EITHER.
Good, then. I believe that you support McCain. But Michael Faggot is trying to convince people to support Obama and that is evil.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2008, 02:12:29 PM »

Savage is a putz.

He's not telling people to vote for Obama or vote against mccain..all he is saying is that Palin is too little known that for Mccain to choose her will make McCain lose the election.  That's not an expression against McCain..it's an expression that, according to him, the republicans want to give the presidency to Obama.

Mark Levin, at least, is positive about this pick and is on a real attack on liberals and demoncrats and communists etc.  He is a real American...CF, i suggest you listen to Mark Levin...breath of fresh air..at least for the time being.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2008, 02:15:39 PM »
Well, that is EXACTLY what I believe, I AM NOT changing my mind.
Nobody is asking you to.

MOST of the women in power now in the USA are TERRIBLE. Our troops would NOT have their hands CUFFED if it were not for WOMEN, Our young boys would become MEN if it were not for women in high places, Our boys would NOT BE FEMINIZED if it were NOT for women, People ASK me this WHY all the time, and Frankly, I DONT CARE.
Paulette, this is wrong. This is exactly the same kind of argument that anti-Semites make against Jews. They claim that our country is left-wing because of Jews and that it is Jews in high places that are responsible for all of our problems. That is exactly the kind of thing Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul say. I do not think it is because of women that we are fighting a pansy-butt war. Last time I checked, Bush and all the big generals were men, not women.

I am SICK of CARING. EVERY SINGLE WOMAN IN MY LIFE that I have known for 30+ years (and these are GOOD STRONG WOMEN) are BASKET cases when making SMALL decisions.
This is a tired stereotype, no different from when anti-Semites claim that Jews are avaricious.

Got to hand it to the women.. Ecclesiastes says: The L-rd sent me out to find good men, I found 1 good man, and NO good woman.
This was a poetic reflection that King Shlomo made about his own life's experiences, not a definitive statement for all of mankind.

Women were made to HELP MEN, NOT to be leaders of countries that have MASSIVE enemies, and they are TOO much of an EMOTIONAL wreck half the time.  I AM NOT CHANGING MY MIND.
You are entitled to your opinion, again, but this is more stereotyping.

However....
Good, then. I believe that you support McCain. But Michael Faggot is trying to convince people to support Obama and that is evil.

I dont agree with hardly ONE word that you say., AT ALL.  CONSERVATIVE women ALL over America are TIRED of being labeled 'b*tches' b/c of this EVIL movement.  If you wish to call it sterortyping, I dont really care. I WANT AMERICA BACK. PERIOD. An America where womens hands were NOT all over everything, basing it on EMOTIONS.  I think I KNOW my 'sex' a LOT more than YOU do, CF. I know EXACTLY HOW America got SCREWED up- FEMININE MOVEMENT first started by Alice Toklas and Gertrude Stein- TWO LESBIAN WOMEN. I AM NOT WITH LESBIAN WOMEN.  Just b/c you DONT agree with my 'liking' to listen to Savage has NOTHING to do with the feminine movement ANYWAY. I KNOW how this movement has SCREWED up men in the USA, I see it ALL over the PLACE!!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2008, 05:01:09 PM »
Very good points Paulette.  Yes the Feminist movement (Communist) did immense damage to the West.  I must agree that Palin should not have been McCain's running mate.  I also agree with Savage's comment last evening in that Palin was not McCain's selection but chosen for him via the Establishment.  If I'm not mistaken Palin's husband and family are all leftists....

It is all a sham anyway.  I'd not even bother voting in all honesty.  I'd vote on every other platform on the voting ticket but probably either leave the Presidential section blank....  Or write in a name of your choosing and check your own box. 

It is clear that those who run for office are selected by above and not below....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2008, 05:13:15 PM »
To me I don't care if it is a man or a woman for the job, I care if that person is up for the job, and to me I see she is up for the job.    This has nothing to do with the feminists this  has to do with the right person for the spot.  I read through Palin's resume and they seem excellent if she has the guts to go after corruption in her own party that shows she has guts.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2008, 05:19:26 PM »
Michael Savage, that phony self-hating Jew, obviously wants Barack Hussein Obama to win the election. Savage says he will not vote for the McCain-Palin ticket, and he is discouraging his conservative Republican audience from supporting the ticket. That can only help Obama.

When callers tell Savage that they have now decided not to vote for the McCain-Palin ticket, he agrees with them and praises them.

Savage knows that McCain cannot remove Palin at this point. That would be the end of McCain. When George McGovern removed his initial vice presidential choice in 1972, Tom Eagleton, the McGovern campaign literally collapsed. McGovern never recovered. In November, Richard Nixon beat McGovern in 49 out of the 50 states. The Eagleton removal was a major reason for the landslide defeat.

Savage has millions of listeners, and most of them are conservative Republicans. If Savage convinces even just 10% of them not to vote for McCain, that could tip the election to Obama if the race is close in November. There is no doubt that that is what Savage is trying to do. Why would he do this? I have no idea what the motives of this sick self-hating Jew could be.

I tried to warn people about this fraud. But people want to have a conservative spokesman so desperately, that they are willing to overlook almost anything. Savage knows that even if his actions lead to the election of Obama, G-d forbid, all he has to do in 2009 is start speaking like a "rightwinger" again and all will be forgiven and forgotten.

This election is the moment of truth, and in the moment of truth, Savage is betraying us. This proves that giving this huge platform to opportunistic and dishonest frauds like Savage does not help the conservative cause. In fact, giving Savage this huge platform on the radio is VERY DANGEROUS. He has his own twisted agenda, and his actions can now lead to an Obama victory, which in turn can lead to the murder of millions of innocent people from an Iranian nuclear terrorist holocaust.

Chaim you are correct and opviously this little lady from Alaska has the establishment nervous.  If they weren't nervous they wouldn't go through this length after her over nonsense in my book.  I have been reading about Palin and what she has done.  She is very qualified, a whole lot more qualified then that Affirmative Action zoo creature.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2008, 05:46:21 PM »
Michael Savage, that phony self-hating Jew, obviously wants Barack Hussein Obama to win the election. Savage says he will not vote for the McCain-Palin ticket, and he is discouraging his conservative Republican audience from supporting the ticket. That can only help Obama.

When callers tell Savage that they have now decided not to vote for the McCain-Palin ticket, he agrees with them and praises them.

Savage knows that McCain cannot remove Palin at this point. That would be the end of McCain. When George McGovern removed his initial vice presidential choice in 1972, Tom Eagleton, the McGovern campaign literally collapsed. McGovern never recovered. In November, Richard Nixon beat McGovern in 49 out of the 50 states. The Eagleton removal was a major reason for the landslide defeat.

Savage has millions of listeners, and most of them are conservative Republicans. If Savage convinces even just 10% of them not to vote for McCain, that could tip the election to Obama if the race is close in November. There is no doubt that that is what Savage is trying to do. Why would he do this? I have no idea what the motives of this sick self-hating Jew could be.

I tried to warn people about this fraud. But people want to have a conservative spokesman so desperately, that they are willing to overlook almost anything. Savage knows that even if his actions lead to the election of Obama, G-d forbid, all he has to do in 2009 is start speaking like a "rightwinger" again and all will be forgiven and forgotten.

This election is the moment of truth, and in the moment of truth, Savage is betraying us. This proves that giving this huge platform to opportunistic and dishonest frauds like Savage does not help the conservative cause. In fact, giving Savage this huge platform on the radio is VERY DANGEROUS. He has his own twisted agenda, and his actions can now lead to an Obama victory, which in turn can lead to the murder of millions of innocent people from an Iranian nuclear terrorist holocaust.

Well said, Chaim  O0
Excellent O0

Savage is endangering this country for not having fellow conservatives vote for McCain-Palin, I agree he is in return theoretically supporting the Black muSSlim Nazi which could lead to the destruction of many innocent lives. He is a fraudulent closet case.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2008, 05:54:57 PM »
C.F. please don't ever compare Paulette to Nazis like that. She's a strong and righteous woman. She deserves better.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2008, 06:24:07 PM »
Sorry but I don't believe that Savage wants Obama to win at all.  McCain is a fraud and whomever is represented by the Establishment, which is both parties, the outcome will be the same. 

I'm no fan of Michael Savage on at least 4 areas: Israel and the Arabs, "Evolution", "All religions lead to G-d" and that his "Ph.D" is any different than all the others that are currently ruining the West. 

I must respectfully disagree with you Chaim on this issue.  If the campaign of Berry Goldwater, or more worthy his own biography, dictates that anyone that will attain power in America will be either a member or a lackey of the Establishment. 

The only hope would have been to have a non-Establishment representative on the ticket and vote for neither of the mainstream parties. 

I think you are holding your hopes and in prayer that the outcome will be different but know very well that both parties are akin and run by the same entities and players...   Two "wings" of the same bird...

....my two cents. 

You are right that it may not have anything to do with feminism but out of 350 million people I don't think anyone can make a logical or even sane argument that these are the best America can place forward...  Again, all a dialectical entertainment project for those with the real power, keeping America dumbed down and following like a dog after a sausage... 

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2008, 06:26:59 PM »
Well said, MarZutra O0

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2008, 06:40:40 PM »
C.F. please don't ever compare Paulette to Nazis like that. She's a strong and righteous woman. She deserves better.
But Ruby, I didn't do such a thing. Reread what I actually said.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2008, 06:43:05 PM »
Well said, MarZutra O0
Thank you.  A very good friend and political savvy friend of mine sent me this quote which I believe sums it up to a "T" for all those holding out for some "change" after these elections that may be different than anything since FDR.

http://www.paulsholtz.com/donbell/db20_38.html

"There is undergoing within this Nation," wrote a Florida couple to their congressman, "a planned, systematic, organized effort to change our system of government. This new system of government is one that will be controlled by bureaucrats, not answerable to the people, free from the influence of election, referendum or recall." Therein lies the key to the understanding of much of what is occurring politically and economically within the United States in this last half of the Twentieth Century. Those who are to rule over us in the future will not be those whom we elect, but those who are appointed. The election process will not be discontinued, but it will come to mean nothing more than it already means in totalitarian State: the nominees will be selected by the Central Party Presidium and we will be commanded to vote for or against the selected nominee (never a nominee of our own choice.) Of course, it won't make any real difference who is elected anyway, because the whole election routine will be merely an exercise in "participatory democracy" to make the people feel that they still have some part in the formation of government (this feeling will engender loyalty when things are going well, and a sense of guilt when things are not going so good.) The elected officials in such a government will merely serve as mouthpieces, whipping boys, and rubber stamps (as the case dictates) for the appointed officials, who will really rule the Nation and its proletariat, on behalf of the Elite which will rule them, and the world.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 09:10:38 PM by MarZutra »