Author Topic: My Richard Dreyfus dream  (Read 574 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
My Richard Dreyfus dream
« on: September 02, 2008, 08:48:09 PM »
I wasn't feeling well so I rested this afternoon and quickly fell asleep.  I woke up feeling great, probably because of the dream I had, which I think is pretty hilarious:

I was sitting in a college classroom, listening to the leftist professor go on with her propoganda.  Her words just sounded like noise to me, it was completely incoherent.  But the kids I was sitting beside glowed with brainwashed, vacant, admiration.  The teacher looked at me, saw that I was not enthralled by what she was saying, so she said, "I have something that will take care of you."

So into the classroom walk in the leftist hags Susan Sarrandon, Sally Fields, and the two foot tall, white bearded troll Richard Dreyfus.  The three of them took turns haranguing me with their vitriol.  It just sounded like screeching of birds and chipmonks. 

When they saw they weren't getting through to me, Richard Dreyfus threw a pot of boiling water at my face and smiled.  I said, "I'm basically a peaceful person, so I will let you get away with that this time.  But don't try it again."  So he smiled, took another pot of boiling water and threw it at me.

This time, I lunged at him.  I picked him up by his ankle, turning him upside down, and carried him out of the classroom. (I could probably do it too, I am a big man).  All the while he was screeming with his arms flaying.  The entire class saw what happened next as the walls were made of glass.  (The possible significance of this is that liberals tend to live in glass houses).  I shook him upside down, holding him by his ankle and then dumped him on his head.

I came back into the classroom, knocking the door off of its hinges, and sat down.  Everyone looked shocked but finally awake.

My interpretation of this dream is that G-d made the Jews powerful for a reason.  He does not want us to just sit there and take it.  We are more than able to defend ourselves, easily when we have to. 

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: My Richard Dreyfus dream
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 08:51:53 PM »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: My Richard Dreyfus dream
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 08:53:49 PM »
Great dream.  O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani