Author Topic: How Did You Discover JTF?  (Read 2277 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: How Did You Discover JTF?
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2008, 12:18:29 AM »
I got tired of reading liberal BS in my graduate school. One day I was in the library, and I typed Right Wing Judaism into the search engine, and JTF popped right up. I've been reading and watching ever since. :)

You were most likely looking at Naughty pics weren't you ;)

Shhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone. :-[ :::D

I hope it was nice women  :::D :::D :::D

I was studying, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! ::)

Studying what ^-^ :::D

Would you believe the History of Feminism in ALL of it's many forms? ^-^ :::D

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY BOY
Hey, what happens ONLINE stays ONLINE!  ;D

Dan, I'm with you! :::D

:::D :::D :::D SINNERS :::D :::D :::D

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2008, 01:08:41 AM »
  On ZooTube back in January. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2008, 01:54:04 AM »
QPTV IN 94
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2008, 04:36:21 AM »
google....i typed in "Jewish votes" and "Obama."  It was after that Hillary supporter went off in Florida and called him an "incompetent black male," ;D  i felt BHO didn't care about Israel because I never heard him speak about Israel.  it's just a feeling i had that the Jewish people in Florida are not happy at all.  that's what prompted me to do the search.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2008, 09:01:56 AM »
I saw Chaim's youtube videos that were posted by a user on Green Plague. So I went on the website and this was one of my best decisions in my whole life.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2008, 09:05:35 AM »
I typed (Hilary Clinton moron) and Chaim and David came right up.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2008, 09:08:14 AM »
It was being talked about on jihadchat.com.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2008, 02:35:37 PM »
The first time I heard of JTF was when a video of Chaim and Sarah bat Tzvi praising Rabin's elimination had reached the news in Israel. But I didn't know who were they and anyway I belonged to the other political camp.

Then in 2004 or 2005 in the months preceding the Expulsion I discovered JTF through a link page in a website opposing the Expulsion. At first I considered JTF to be extremist and racist. However from time to time I used to read the featured articles and some of them were really good I liked their style which was intelligent and humorous, especially the side pictures with subscript remarks.

In time I got used to the harsh language and it didn't bother me anymore and I have started listening to the weekly audios regularly since late 2005.