Author Topic: Beitar Jerusalem Player speaks TRUTH!  (Read 992 times)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Beitar Jerusalem Player speaks TRUTH!
« on: September 03, 2008, 05:59:25 PM »

I cant believe someone high in socity got away with this (in the Israeli state their is no freedom of speech to speak like this, not even Rav Kahane openly spoke like this, even though he felt it was the true solution).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Beitar Jerusalem Player speaks TRUTH!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 06:22:08 PM »
Very Simple as the Rav stated. This is great we need more like him.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 06:22:25 PM »
At least untie the soldiers' hands and allow them to defend themselves properly!  It is not necessary to kill the arabs, just ship them out.  They would kill us if they could, that is true.  So send them to Egypt and to Jordan and make them their problem.  It is surprising to hear an Israeli speak like this, and I think that it is a good sign, because it shows that they are getting fed up with the way things are.  Send the arabs to Jordan, then there will be peace.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 06:23:11 PM »
I can only agree with the post before

Very clear and true. "It is enough!"  :)

There is no natural law or law by god that states that people have to commit suicide.  O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 06:28:55 PM »
Yes i like this guy but he's a Jewish croation who was in the croation army not Israeli

Tvrtko Kale Jewish goalkeeper from Croatia who plays in Israeli club Beitar Jerusalem. He was a soldier in the Croatian army and fought the Serbians. He speaks about what Israel should do to her enemy.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 06:32:25 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03