Author Topic: Another typical liberal fraud  (Read 518 times)

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Another typical liberal fraud
« on: September 03, 2008, 01:16:14 PM »
I just got back from a free seminar on ethics in Journalism that a University in Manhattan is offering. The professor stated assertively as if it were a fact that: Sarah Palin supported the secession of Alaska from the United States. The Alaskan Independence Party does have as a part of its platform a call for Alaska to secede from the U.S. Palin, as a matter of courtesy, visited one of their conventions in 2000. And earlier this year she addressed another one of their conventions. Using the brilliant logic of this "professor" we can conclude from the following that Sarah Palin supports the secession of Alaska from the U.S. By the way, it's been documented that Palin has been a registered Republican since 1982.

You can read ABC's hatchet job by clicking here.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Another typical liberal fraud
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 02:15:01 PM »
My only regret is the lack of Republican attacks on Senator Joseph Biden.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 02:28:11 PM »

I agree, but not just about Biden.  The republicans have to stop playing nice and attack.  Nice doesn't win elections.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 02:28:52 PM »

I agree, but not just about Biden.  The republicans have to stop playing nice and attack.  Nice doesn't win elections.
Exactly.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2