Author Topic: Pastor Manning Sarah rocks the house  (Read 1518 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Pastor Manning Sarah rocks the house
« on: September 04, 2008, 08:11:12 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Pastor Manning Sarah rocks the house
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 08:14:15 AM »
I love this pastor.  O0

He is really a proud black man  O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 08:20:59 AM »
I love this pastor.  O0

Yes indeed O0 O0 O0 :) O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 08:32:04 AM »
I love this pastor.  O0

And a follower of Cone. He does have some good messages but I'm wary of him.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 08:36:25 AM »
I think he justs mentions that to show he understands where Black liberation theology comes from

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 08:39:19 AM »
I think he justs mentions that to show he understands where Black liberation theology comes from

He studied under him. He believes in a form of black liberation theology. He's not as evil as Wright by any means but I think we should remember his background and not get too enthusiastic. I do like most of his videos though.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 08:42:41 AM »

He studied under him. He believes in a form of black liberation theology. He's not as evil as Wright by any means but I think we should remember his background and not get too enthusiastic. I do like most of his videos though.
Yes i like his videos

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 08:51:26 AM »

Hey Ruby I have explained it before. No Cone follower would judge black people so hard, like Manning do. He is a bible believing Christian and tries to bring people in his community to repent.

Of course he is proud to be black, but if he is righteous, he has all right to be.

::)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 08:56:52 AM »
It's not the proud to be black part that bothers me. It's the way in which he mentions the communist womanizer MLK as a righteous person and the way he mentions Cone as part of his credentials.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 08:58:28 AM »
It's not the proud to be black part that bothers me. It's the way in which he mentions the communist womanizer MLK as a righteous person and the way he mentions Cone as part of his credentials.
I think he does'nt want to lose Black followers

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2008, 09:10:12 AM »
I think he doesn't want to lose Black followers

Yes some people are in the consciousness of people saints althrough they were wicked.  :(

But I think if MLK would live today, he would attack him as hard as the others for their sins.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2008, 10:02:08 AM »
I think he doesn't want to lose Black followers

Yes some people are in the consciousness of people saints althrough they were wicked.  :(

But I think if MLK would live today, he would attack him as hard as the others for their sins.

I think if MLK were alive today he would have been exposed as the degenerate the FBI knew him to be. MLK's family loves Obama.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2008, 11:17:56 AM »

And a follower of Cone.

Where did you hear this
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2008, 12:24:46 PM »

And a follower of Cone.

Where did you hear this

Ruby, I have responded to your claim with serious theological arguments, but you have repeated your accusations against this saint Manning at least twice.

Please reply first to my statement to this accusations:
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=25552.msg274126#msg274126  :(

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2008, 01:49:39 PM »
Pastor Manning is great!
Here is another video where he absolutely goes off the chart! I love it!

Manning's Fierce Prayer for Bristol Palin

Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2008, 02:29:09 PM »
I want to know first what does he think of white people. I heard him in another video whose link had been posted here criticizing the black leaders of America for being ineffective, and NOT because they are evil racists who want to see the white man destroyed.