Author Topic: Palin is very well schooled for energy independence  (Read 565 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Palin is very well schooled for energy independence
« on: September 04, 2008, 01:52:43 AM »
another reason to support her. she said it clearly for us to get away from foreign muzzie oil
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: Palin is very well schooled for energy independence
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 01:58:32 AM »
I know she means well and I was thrilled to hear her speech, but there is one thing that I strongly disagree with her on. I'm vehemently against the use of nuclear power. We should only use clean coal, shale, wind and solar power. There are too many risks associated with nuclear power that I'm not willing to take.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 04:23:45 AM »
I know she means well and I was thrilled to hear her speech, but there is one thing that I strongly disagree with her on. I'm vehemently against the use of nuclear power. We should only use clean coal, shale, wind and solar power. There are too many risks associated with nuclear power that I'm not willing to take.

I am against Nuclear plants built on fault lines like they did in California. But for the most part Nuclear has been safe and very effective for many countries. I think it is possibly safer than oil except when it goes wrong. Oil has many negative effects on the environment.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 03:06:01 PM »
True but she is swaying the right direction away from foreign dependency,  she is in favor of wind and coal she already understand oil very well her husband works in the Alaskan pipelines and know that nothing will happen to Polar bears
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!