Author Topic: What do Jews think about Oliver North?  (Read 1889 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
What do Jews think about Oliver North?
« on: September 04, 2008, 09:30:02 AM »
I was listening on the radio this morning to Oliver North talk on the Rose and Quinn show. They were discussing how the government and military can't say radical, jihad and don't properly address who the real enemy. That we are afraid of offending the terrorists. He feels strongly that Palin in the White House will actively address that we are fighting Islam, and that we support Israel.

Just curious of how Jews view Oliver North> Do you feel he is righteous gentile. Is he supportive and believe in a strong independent Israel?

Thanks
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: What do Jews think about Oliver North?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 01:40:37 PM »
I don't know Oliver north but personally I don't expect from gentiles to support Israel though their support is welcomed. Just let us fend for ourselves without being subject to unfair condemnation and sanctions.

Offline JohnWilliams

• New JTFer
    • Israel in Bible Prophecy
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 08:08:16 AM »
I don't know Oliver north but personally I don't expect from gentiles to support Israel though their support is welcomed. Just let us fend for ourselves without being subject to unfair condemnation and sanctions.
Amen bro. And much of the non-Islamic world is silently supporting your possible upcoming butt kick of Iran's nukes.
It will likely be celebrated the same way as when the world silently cheered when you guys nailed Saddam's nukes.
Truth can never be told so as to be understood and not be believed. ~ William Blake
Please visit http://www.israelinbibleprophecy.com and http://www.youtube.com/user/PeteWaldo

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 08:24:32 AM »
I CAN'NT SPEAK FOR ALL JEWS LIKE THE LIBERAL JEWS CLAIM TO BUT I LIKE OLIVER NORTH ALOT.HE ONCE SAID ON TALK SHOW THAT IN A FEW MONTHS ON LOAN TO THE DEPT OF STATE HE SAW MORE  THEN 100X ANTI SEMITISM THEN ALL HIS YRS IN U.S MARINE CORP
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03